Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Heroes: New NBC drama

Heroes: New NBC drama (Page 8)
Big Mac
Clinically Insane
May 24, 2007, 07:18 AM

The strange thing I'm wondering about is, a variety of sources were reporting the finale would be 2 hours. The NBC Media Guide stated it would be 65 minutes. It turned out to be 45 minutes, the length of a regular episode. I think we ended up with an abridged episode.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2007, 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
Yep. 23. And I'd recommend iTunes or…y'know, any other distribution medium other than the episodes on NBC's site. Those are free, but the quality is terrible. I tried watching an episode there the other day and wound up just getting frustrated and downloading the episode.
You'd think these mega-networks would be able to provide better online viewing experiences ... unless, of course, they don't want the average joe to know that better-than-regular-tv quality can be downloaded

Cold Warrior
May 24, 2007, 09:08 AM

I'm not convinced Sylar is dead or that some "thing" dragged him away. Didn't Isaac say something to the effect of his death being worth it because it would clue in the Heroes on how to kill Sylar? Somehow that seems a bit more involved and dramatic than a wimpy battle and a sword through the chest.

Forum Links
Forum Rules