Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > macOS > Weird USB in 10.2.3

Weird USB in 10.2.3
G4ME
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 2, 2003, 04:47 PM

okay i have this weird orrcurance last night while taking screen shots of a dvd with Snap Pro X, it happedn twice, i did the key command ****-apple-3 and it booted itunes and started playing. it then froze my keyboard, i couldn't minimize itunes, and i couldn't play my dvd. i was forced into loging out and loging back in.

I have that PTH itunes notifiyer, snap pro x and the logitech mouse man software. i also up graded iphoto, and imove but i don't think thats the problems.

and clue, it totaly wigged me out last night

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

JeremyS
Senior User
Feb 2, 2003, 05:20 PM

When you say logitech mouseman, do you mean the new OS X drivers?

Also are you using a cordless keyboard/mouse?

Reason is, I have the same problems, where the mouse will just freeze, it seems like the USB chain hangs because if I turn off the hub then turn it back on it usually starts to work again.

G4ME  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 3, 2003, 06:39 PM

nah my mouse is fine moves, it just won't do somthings, minimize, and other stuff, it was very weired

I GOT WASTED WITH PHIL SHERRY!!!

Forum Links
Forum Rules