Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > mozilla/firebird/camino problem

mozilla/firebird/camino problem
pwolfe1
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 2, 2003, 02:57 PM

Whenever I go to download something in any of the mozilla.org programs (as listed above) they crash and quit ("mozilla-bin has unexpectedly quit")

Is anyone else experiencing this? I find it odd that all these apps quit completely on me.
btw. this is on panther. I see that there was an update to mozilla for 10.1 users, but not 10.3.

Ludovic Hirlimann
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 3, 2003, 08:31 AM

Originally posted by pwolfe1:
Whenever I go to download something in any of the mozilla.org programs (as listed above) they crash and quit ("mozilla-bin has unexpectedly quit")

Is anyone else experiencing this? I find it odd that all these apps quit completely on me.
btw. this is on panther. I see that there was an update to mozilla for 10.1 users, but not 10.3.
It should work correctly for you. Th update was really 10.1 specific. Could You test with another user (-one you just create for the occasion). If that newer user has the problem please open a bug on bugzilla.mozilla.org. I do not have the problem on MacOS X.

pwolfe1  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 3, 2003, 02:00 PM

if I were on linux, I would try to delete the .mozilla folder in my home directory. there is none in osx. where would I go to completely delete mozilla for my user?

Ludovic Hirlimann
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2003, 02:08 AM

Originally posted by pwolfe1:
if I were on linux, I would try to delete the .mozilla folder in my home directory. there is none in osx. where would I go to completely delete mozilla for my user?
~Library/Application Support/Mozilla.

Forum Links
Forum Rules