Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Looking for appropriate travel pack

Looking for appropriate travel pack
jszrules
Senior User
May 9, 2006, 06:53 PM

Hi, a few friends and I will be travelling in Europe for 3 weeks this summer. Since we will be changing cities alot, we each want a travel pack that we can wear on our shoulders like a backpack. Ideally, we want each of these bags to have a removeable daypack, also with shoulder-straps like a backpack. I was wondering if people on the forum could help me find the right bag for this trip. This is the best one I've found so far:

http://www.ems.com/catalog/product_d...=1147214599778

but if anyone knows of any bags similar to this one with a little more space (like 6000 cubic inches instead of 5000), I would really appreciate it. Thanks for the help!

rozwado1
Mac Elite
May 9, 2006, 11:03 PM

Check out Kelty and Mountainsmith. I have a Kelty red wing for skiing and a Mountainsmith day pack for climbing. There are many expansion options, so you should be able to work something out.

Forum Links
Forum Rules