Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Samsung High Definition Terrestrial Tuner

FS: Samsung High Definition Terrestrial Tuner
NYK Ace
Senior User
Oct 16, 2007, 06:12 PM

Hello

well im going back to digital hd cable so ill no longer need my ota tuner, its only about 3 months old but works great and comes in original packaging with remote, i wont be able to ship until 10/22/07 bc thats when the install is scheduled but i wanted to let anyone who wanted it a chance to buy it.

Link

im looking for $125 shipped

i also have a 100' cable that i used to run my antenna from my attic, its never been used outside and i bought it from radio shack. i cant remember if it is gold plated or not but its worked great and is virtually new as well

$50 shipped

and i have the ota antenna, i get great pickup from all my local stations in buffalo with an attic install, i dont know how id ship this beast but ill put it up here if anyone has any ideas or is interested

RadioShack.com - Home Entertainment: Accessories: Antennas: Outdoor: 80" Boom Length, 32-Element Antenna
$45 for the antenna plus shipping

ive sold numerous things on these forums and ebay id is: casetheace
[email protected]

money order or paypal only

Thanks!
( Last edited by NYK Ace; Oct 22, 2007 at 07:30 PM. )

NYK Ace  (op)
Senior User
Oct 25, 2007, 08:30 PM

bump feel free to make an offer

Forum Links
Forum Rules