Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Developer Center > Script for Monitoring Time/Activity on Computer

Script for Monitoring Time/Activity on Computer
NDBounce
Senior User
Oct 26, 2010, 03:22 PM

I use my computer for both personal and business use. I was wondering if there is a script, program, app etc. that can help me report my time on the computer and what activity it was used for.

I don't know if developer is where this really belongs, but I am wondering if someone can help me develop such a script in case there is not one readily available.

Basically, I want the script for Audit protection. I am trying to figure out how much of my computer I can deduct for business purposes. So if there was some script that would allow me to click when it was being used for business (as well as perhaps log what I was doing (what sites I visited, what programs I was using, etc) and when I was using it for personal time.

If anyone knows of an application or script that does this, can you please let me know?

Thank you,

NDBounce

andi*pandi
Oct 26, 2010, 04:11 PM

andi*pandi
Oct 27, 2010, 04:27 PM

Coincidentally saw an ad for another app, Freckle: letsfreckle.com

Forum Links
Forum Rules