Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Classic Macs and Mac OS > MYSTERIOUS missing sw...InterFaceLib

MYSTERIOUS missing sw...InterFaceLib
allensis
Dec 31, 1999, 08:48 PM

I have at least 3 different apps that tell me they cannot run without one or another files that start with "InterFaceLib..."

Any help would be appreciated. Like where I can get this sw.

Here are some of the file names that have come up:

"InterFaceLib--"
"InterFaceLib--tA5"
"InterFaceLib--tNextEvent"
"ThreadsLib--OTInetGetInterfacLibInfoOT"

Thanks,

joe

Gregg
Mac Elite
Jan 2, 2000, 11:35 PM

Joe,

The "shotgun" approach here on MNN won't get you a better answer than just posting once on the most appropriate category's page. Sorry, my suggestion doesn't work for you, and I see a Moderator gave the same answer on one of the other pages. I don't understand an installer, even downloaded, that doesn't supply the extensions it needs!

If you want more opinions than offered here, try other forums, like MacFixit or noWonder. (Just add the ".com")

Gregg

[This message has been edited by Gregg (edited 01-02-2000).]
Ya gotta applaud those bunnies for sacrificing their hearing just so some guy in Yonkers can have better TV reception.

allensis  (op)
Jan 3, 2000, 01:27 AM

Gregg,

Sorry, I just wasn't sure where the answer might come up, or even where the question was appropriate.

You could delete this thread then, thanks.

joe

Gregg
Mac Elite
Jan 3, 2000, 02:49 PM

No problem. I'm not an administrator. Wasn't intending to chastise you, just suggest another source to help you solve the problem. I see that you got a lead at noWonder. Hope it works out for you.

Gregg
Ya gotta applaud those bunnies for sacrificing their hearing just so some guy in Yonkers can have better TV reception.

Forum Links
Forum Rules