Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 2 Laptop Bags

FS: 2 Laptop Bags
flame12
Forum Regular
Oct 12, 2006, 11:22 PM

I'm selling these two bags at a much lower price than I'd like to -- hopefully someone will purchase so I can use the money to buy a new bag for my MacBook Pro. If interested send me an email or PM - I onlyl take paypal and will ship out ASAP through USPS. Shipping is a flat $5 if within the USA.

Waterfield Vertigo Bag - $20 - SOLD!

Lightweight Champion. Vertical positioning helps lighten your load. Ideal for zipping around town or traveling to foreign lands. Works great with small and medium size laptops too!

Small VertiGo (Size 1) / 8.5” x 11” x 3.5” / 1.1lb

Crumper 12-inch Laptop Bag - $20 - SOLD!

McBains are the things when it's just you and your laptop. Fits your small, large and legendarily large lappies. The MacBains have Original 1000d Chicken Tex" hyper performance accessory fabric, waterproof ripstop lining and the Prince Charles Protective Seal makes sure no unwanted water, dust or corgis enter your bag. Comes with carry handle, removable and adjustable shoulder strap plus an external zip pocket.
( Last edited by flame12; Oct 13, 2006 at 06:05 PM. )
Because the people who are crazy enough to think
they can change the world, are the ones who do.

Forum Links
Forum Rules