Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > EBOLA, Open Borders, and Undocumented ILLEGALS

EBOLA, Open Borders, and Undocumented ILLEGALS (Page 3)
BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 19, 2014, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by Waragainstsleep View Post
If you consider the current administration incompetent compared to the last one without watching Fox or reading Infowars or similar then 'no expert' is an understatement and your accusation of Besson showing poor judgement is lacking in credibility.
You don't have much in the way of reading comprehension do you? While I don't WATCH FOX news, etc doesn't mean I don't READ. I try to read many sides, and opinions. Try RealClearPolitics, or the master at links to stories, DrudgeReport. Wall St. Journal, Financial Times are all on my radar. You also don't know any of my friends or acquaintances or their backgrounds, who I may discuss issues with.

ghporter
Administrator
Oct 19, 2014, 01:01 PM

Ebola has lots of traction in Africa because of cultural practices that include how the dead are handled (lots of hands on handling, typically "kissing goodbye" and other really close contact things), and the local governments haven't been able to stomp on their own rampant corruption (pay the local government hack to let you kiss papa goodbye one more time...then your kids get to pay the same hack to kiss you goodbye in a few weeks) to help squelch that method of transmission.

If we were to separate that part of the equation from the virus itself, we'd see that ebola is a very poor virus at doing the whole "spread through the world" thing. It can't be spread until the victim has symptoms, but by the time those show up, the victim has only hours to a day or two to wander around spreading the virus until he/she collapses. Avian flu, in comparison, transmits through the air, has a short incubation period, and victims can be contagious for a long time before they are too weak to spread it around. And it DOES mutate.

I do not buy that there is any current danger of ebola mutating. In Africa it doesn't have to in order to keep spreading, and here in the States (and the whole first world) it's being found and quarantined quickly and effectively. The few cases here are almost entirely due to failure to follow established (and very simple to follow) Universal Precautions rules, or in one case to have ER personnel actually pay attention to someone's answers to screening questions.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2014, 01:05 PM

It's kind of disgusting how everything comes down to partisan politics, even things like ebola with no real political connection.

Have you guys come across anybody on the left afraid of ebola mutating? Why is it so easy to assume what sort of political party somebody is into based on whatever strong feelings about this issue they share?

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 19, 2014, 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by BadKosh View Post
You don't have much in the way of reading comprehension do you? While I don't WATCH FOX news, etc doesn't mean I don't READ. I try to read many sides, and opinions. Try RealClearPolitics, or the master at links to stories, DrudgeReport. Wall St. Journal, Financial Times are all on my radar. You also don't know any of my friends or acquaintances or their backgrounds, who I may discuss issues with.
Given the conclusions you've drawn I can take a pretty good guess.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2014, 03:10 PM

Are you trying to suggest that these news sources represent "many sides"?

I don't think the main problem with your posts though is based on your news sources, but that you really seem to think that the solutions to this country will come from electing Republicans, hence the constant partisan vitriol.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2014, 03:11 PM

In what sense? Its my understanding that your system has corruption written into it via the process of lobbying.
I'm sure it happens here too but at least they are good enough to hide it and feign outrage when people find out.

I think you have things pretty well figured out.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 19, 2014, 07:31 PM

In what sense? Its my understanding that your system has corruption written into it via the process of lobbying.
I'm sure it happens here too but at least they are good enough to hide it and feign outrage when people find out.
In the sense that Obama is one crooked, lying, hypocritical mother****er. He takes it to levels that Bush couldn't even imagine.
"I have a dream, that my four little children will one day live in a
nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin,
but by the content of their character." - M.L.King Jr

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 19, 2014, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Cap'n Tightpants View Post
In the sense that Obama is one crooked, lying, hypocritical mother****er. He takes it to levels that Bush couldn't even imagine.
Why do so many people focus all of their disdain on one person? The entire system is rigged, there isn't a single human being that can change this alone. I think we will being to affect change when we direct our attention appropriately.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 19, 2014, 09:40 PM

He reduced your deficit and implemented a healthcare system which is working very well against all the odds of an opposition party who did everything in their power to stop him from achieving anything at all. From questioning his nationality and legitimacy, to sabotaging the the entire country's government and credit rating. I'd say that was pretty good going. Just stop and think about that for a minute. An entire political party basically threw their toys out of the pram (and their country under the bus) because they couldn't get their way. At least a couple of times too. These are the people you want to lead you? People who are happy to sacrifice you and whoever else just in order to gain power in the first place. This is why the American right has no credibility amongst rational people. US politics isn't left Vs right, at best its Responsible Vs. Selfish, at worst its Sane Vs. Mad.

I'm not aware of anything negative that Obama did that it can't reasonably be assumed any Republican would have done the same or worse. Most of his less favourable acts have been continuances of Republican programs (all the spying and Drone strikes), and he broke a couple of campaign promises (because no politician ever did that before). As if McCain would have closed Guantanamo. I hardly think so.
Most of the things that Fox and friends have made the most fuss about have been laughably trivial and/or baseless.

Also I'm inclined to think that the range of things that Bush couldn't even imagine has a scope about as wide as anyone else could.
I have plenty of more important things to do, if only I could bring myself to do them....

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2014, 12:33 AM

He reduced your deficit and implemented a healthcare system which is working very well against all the odds of an opposition party who did everything in their power to stop him from achieving anything at all. From questioning his nationality and legitimacy, to sabotaging the the entire country's government and credit rating. I'd say that was pretty good going. Just stop and think about that for a minute. An entire political party basically threw their toys out of the pram (and their country under the bus) because they couldn't get their way. At least a couple of times too. These are the people you want to lead you? People who are happy to sacrifice you and whoever else just in order to gain power in the first place. This is why the American right has no credibility amongst rational people. US politics isn't left Vs right, at best its Responsible Vs. Selfish, at worst its Sane Vs. Mad.
Hogwash. None of that is factually accurate. Using the new CBO baseline scenario, we now know that Obamacare will increase the deficit over the next decade by $131 billion, rather than reduce it by $109 billion. In just over two years, thatโ€™s a $311 billion swing in the lawโ€™s fiscal impact. It's a damned financial nightmare, and not just for the government, bronze and silver premiums, the plans that are being forced on the lowest income Americans, are already 25-40% higher than than even the highest estimates before the plan's launch, with another 15% expected within the next 12 months. It's not just costs either, >1/3 of all applications are severely flawed and will have to be completely redrawn and submitted, pushing administration costs even higher (already 30% higher than Obama's office projected).

His healthcare plan isn't enough of a failure? How about the rampant croneyism (no-bid contracts to college buddies and numerous campaign contributors), complete lack of transparency in all facets of his administration, and the flushing of our civil rights down the toilet, by the man who labeled himself as the end of "business as usual" in DC. What a farce. If there were any justice, he'd be sentenced to a year in prison for every lie and broken campaign promise. He's been the embodiment of Chicago politics brought to Washington and there's not been a bigger scumbag in office since US Grant.

I'm not aware of anything negative that Obama did that it can't reasonably be assumed any Republican would have done the same or worse. Most of his less favourable acts have been continuances of Republican programs (all the spying and Drone strikes), and he broke a couple of campaign promises (because no politician ever did that before). As if McCain would have closed Guantanamo. I hardly think so. Most of the things that Fox and friends have made the most fuss about have been laughably trivial and/or baseless.
"Oh, like Repubs would have done any different!" He was supposed to be better, by a f**king long shot. But not only has he been a lying bastard, he's also shown no ability whatsoever to work with anyone within the opposing party; Clinton did, as did Reagan, and so did the first Bush. How did it get so bad? He never even tried to lead, he went in with a monster chip on his shoulder and thought he'd rule like a monarch. He refused every single attempt at compromise, even to the point his own closest advisors all quit on him. The other side won't play ball? You make some concessions, give up some ground to gain it back in other areas. Did he try that? Hell no, his ego is too damned big to even fit behind a podium with him, so most the time he stayed at home and let it finger waggle and sneer condescension down on everyone else within earshot. I know that for a fact, I've listened to it pontificate and whine endlessly, without any hint of humility or personal responsibility.

How did he make up for his complete lack of leadership? Why, in typical megalomaniacal fashion, he stretched the powers of the executive order to the point that it now works as an imperial decree. He's set the worst precedence imaginable, he's turned the POTUS into a self-contained, 2 branch government, without any real need for petty things like equal representation or balance, and if he could swallow the Supreme Court, he'd try that too. What in the f*ck!? I don't want a Republican in office with that much power, or anyone for that matter, but do you think that they've just ignored the last 6 years and won't try it for themselves? Hell no!

He won't be labeled as such, because too many historians are afraid of the repercussions, but he's the single worst administrative president in the last 2 centuries. You have to go back to the post-Colonial period to find anyone worse than this asshole and I honestly think that, 2/3rds of the time, a random person pulled off the street could do a better job.

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2014, 12:56 AM

I'm not aware of anything negative that Obama did that it can't reasonably be assumed any Republican would have done the same or worse. Most of his less favourable acts have been continuances of Republican programs (all the spying and Drone strikes), and he broke a couple of campaign promises (because no politician ever did that before). As if McCain would have closed Guantanamo. I hardly think so.
Most of the things that Fox and friends have made the most fuss about have been laughably trivial and/or baseless.

Also I'm inclined to think that the range of things that Bush couldn't even imagine has a scope about as wide as anyone else could.
The ACA is still an unadulterated mess, with millions slated to lose their coverage November 3rd, and higher premiums and reduced levels of care for all. I'm not sure how you can call that a success. "If you like your plan, you can keep it!" I lost mine, and the Obamacare offerings are more expensive than the insurance that I had, even with subsidy. Let's not forget that he outsourced all that work to a foreign company which he had personal ties to, and the result was billions of taxpayer dollars wasted on a site that even to this day lacks a backend to actually process the financial transactions. Not to mention that he's single handedly provided criminals with a nice, big, soft target containing millions of people's personal information to do with what they please.

Bush ended up being right about Iraq, and the middle east at large. He even went as far as to predict ISIL should we pull out the way that we did. Obama's foreign policy has been nothing short of disastrous.

The NSA has only expanded its surveillance state under Obama. I'll grant you a Republican president probably would have done the same, but Republican candidates never ran on a campaign of scaling back the surveillance state, which makes him a liar as well as tyrant (but we knew that already from Benghazi, IRS, F&F, EPA, etc), and the public has naively taken Obama at his word while the revelations continue to pour in. All the while the FBI and other three letter organizations openly decrying device encryption as a detriment to society.

The economy still lags, with billions invested into failed solar and other "green projects" where his friends made huge profits and left huge messes that still need to be cleaned up on the taxpayer's dime. His friends made their money though - yours (assuming you work) and mine. Ever wonder why he goes golfing so much with these people?

US Federal Deficit Definition - plus charts and analysis

Hey look! the deficit is going back up!

I know it was very fashionable to hate Bush and Republicans at large, but this president has been every bit of a disaster as the one before and then some, and our country continues its tailspin because the man in office is more concerned about the poll numbers than the issues at hand, and finally after 5 years the public has seen through his promises of rainbows and puppy dog farts and realized the USS America is still sinking because from top to bottom our government has become large, corrupt, wasteful, and meddling in our everyday lives.

The NIH even tried to blame the Republicans for not being prepared for Ebola, saying sequestration cut their funding to the point that they could be ready - until it was pointed out that they spent 39 million dollars on bullshit, and that their funding was unaffected by sequestration. 3 million to figure out why lesbians are obese, 2 million encouraging old people to join choirs....the list goes on you can look for yourself - money that could have gone towards something useful. It's corruption and I am tired of seeing a third of my paycheck go towards this bullshit, when I can't even afford healthcare and struggle to keep my fridge stocked in any given month.

He's doubled down on failed policy and come up with a bunch of his own. "He's not as bad as the next guy" isn't good enough, and until we as a people demand an end to the corruption we'll continue to be played by the ruling class (republican and democrat) as the fools that we are, believing it's a right vs left issue while they laugh all the way to the bank.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 20, 2014, 05:32 AM

I don't have the time to argue every point so I'm going to be slightly selective.

Hogwash. None of that is factually accurate. Using the new CBO baseline scenario, we now know that Obamacare will increase the deficit over the next decade by $131 billion, rather than reduce it by $109 billion. In just over two years, thatโ€™s a $311 billion swing in the lawโ€™s fiscal impact.
Obamacare wasn't supposed to reduce the defect though was it? It was supposed to give people more affordable healthcare which it has done and the defect has still reduced despite any extra the ACA may have cost. Still a win.

His healthcare plan isn't enough of a failure? How about the rampant croneyism (no-bid contracts to college buddies and numerous campaign contributors),
As if croneyism isn't written into the DNA of the Republican party? This would be fine if you complained when they did it, but your life would be too short right?

"Oh, like Repubs would have done any different!" He was supposed to be better, by a f**king long shot.
Its kinda nice that you hold him to a higher standard, but even given this double standard, this is not a reason to prefer the Republicans. Or to listen to or respout their propaganda and drivel.

But not only has he been a lying bastard, he's also shown no ability whatsoever to work with anyone within the opposing party; Clinton did, as did Reagan, and so did the first Bush. How did it get so bad? He never even tried to lead, he went in with a monster chip on his shoulder and thought he'd rule like a monarch. He refused every single attempt at compromise, even to the point his own closest advisors all quit on him. The other side won't play ball? You make some concessions, give up some ground to gain it back in other areas. Did he try that?
This is utterly laughable.

in typical megalomaniacal fashion, he stretched the powers of the executive order to the point that it now works as an imperial decree. He's set the worst precedence imaginable, he's turned the POTUS into a self-contained, 2 branch government, without any real need for petty things like equal representation or balance, and if he could swallow the Supreme Court, he'd try that too. What in the f*ck!? I don't want a Republican in office with that much power, or anyone for that matter, but do you think that they've just ignored the last 6 years and won't try it for themselves? Hell no!
Perhaps if the Republicans had made concessions or compromises instead of shutting down the government or holding it to ransom he wouldn't have had to do any of that.

He won't be labeled as such, because too many historians are afraid of the repercussions, but he's the single worst administrative president in the last 2 centuries. You have to go back to the post-Colonial period to find anyone worse than this asshole and I honestly think that, 2/3rds of the time, a random person pulled off the street could do a better job.
Bush will be remembered by history as an illiterate ape who started illegal wars, presided over the worst terrorist attack ever on US soil (whether you believe that to be down to his foreign policy or because it was an inside job, it doesn't cover him in glory) and whose fiscal policies caused a world-wide financial collapse due to unregulated banking. He made your country a laughing stock in the rest of the world.
Obama fought a hostile congress that tried to prevent him trying to fix that mess, made headway anyway and implemented a potentially game-changing healthcare system.
When enough time has passed that all the (very clearly) heavily race-fuelled anti-Obama nonsense is ignored by embarrassed historians on either side, these are the things that will stand out from the last two presidencies.

Originally Posted by Snow-i View Post
The ACA is still an unadulterated mess, with millions slated to lose their coverage November 3rd, and higher premiums and reduced levels of care for all. I'm not sure how you can call that a success. "If you like your plan, you can keep it!" I lost mine, and the Obamacare offerings are more expensive than the insurance that I had, even with subsidy.
As I understand it, you must be the only one for whom this is true since every case study wheeled out to make this point by the Reps and Fox News has been proven to be wrong or completely fabricated, even to the point of using actors.
Opinion from sources worth trusting unanimously say the ACA is working. Given the level of bile and hype they raised against it, this fact is extremely embarrassing to the Reps so they just continue to bury their heads in the sand away from the truth and repeat their nonsense ad infinitum. Standard operating procedure.

Let's not forget that he outsourced all that work to a foreign company which he had personal ties to, and the result was billions of taxpayer dollars wasted on a site that even to this day lacks a backend to actually process the financial transactions.
Not to mention that he's single handedly provided criminals with a nice, big, soft target containing millions of people's personal information to do with what they please.
This is a stupid reason to not do something like the ACA.

The NSA has only expanded its surveillance state under Obama. I'll grant you a Republican president probably would have done the same, but Republican candidates never ran on a campaign of scaling back the surveillance state, which makes him a liar as well as tyrant (but we knew that already from Benghazi, IRS, F&F, EPA, etc), and the public has naively taken Obama at his word while the revelations continue to pour in. All the while the FBI and other three letter organizations openly decrying device encryption as a detriment to society.
Mentioning Benghazi in an internet discussion is like mentioning Hitler by this point. Automatic fail.

The economy still lags, with billions invested into failed solar and other "green projects" where his friends made huge profits and left huge messes that still need to be cleaned up on the taxpayer's dime. His friends made their money though - yours (assuming you work) and mine. Ever wonder why he goes golfing so much with these people?
The economy cannot be blamed on Obama, his lack of progress can be blamed on the undo-operative Reps blocking him and if you check your facts you'll see that Rep POTUS' have all had more holiday days than Dems going back at least as far as Reagan so don't be silly.

The NIH even tried to blame the Republicans for not being prepared for Ebola, saying sequestration cut their funding to the point that they could be ready
Lets not forget who is still blocking the appointment of the Surgeon General.

it was pointed out that they spent 39 million dollars on bullshit, and that their funding was unaffected by sequestration. 3 million to figure out why lesbians are obese, 2 million encouraging old people to join choirs....the list goes on you can look for yourself - money that could have gone towards something useful.
I saw the movie Dave. This sort of crap happens under any government.

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2014, 06:35 AM

I don't have the time to argue every point so I'm going to be slightly selective.

Obamacare wasn't supposed to reduce the defect though was it? It was supposed to give people more affordable healthcare which it has done and the defect has still reduced despite any extra the ACA may have cost. Still a win.
Yes it was. Did you even look at Obama's talking points on it? It's even right on his website.

Deficit-Reducing Health Care Reform | The White House

Pass it to see what's in it! A beacon of transparency for all the world to behold. Even the mouthpieces for it don't understand it.

As I understand it, you must be the only one for whom this is true since every case study wheeled out to make this point by the Reps and Fox News has been proven to be wrong or completely fabricated, even to the point of using actors.

Pull your head out of your ass, dude. In the ACA thread, I went over specific numbers and how I was negatively impacted me. I am not alone. I fall into the demographic that is supposed to pay for this whole thing, and it shows. And no, I am not making very much money and don't qualify for welfare or tax exemptions since I haven't knocked anyone up.

Opinion from sources worth trusting unanimously say the ACA is working.
You mean only the sources you want to believe right?

Let's have em.
Given the level of bile and hype they raised against it, this fact is extremely embarrassing to the Reps so they just continue to bury their heads in the sand away from the truth and repeat their nonsense ad infinitum. Standard operating procedure.
Believe what you want, brother. It does not change reality.

If you care to look (I highly doubt that you do - you seem to prefer your narrative above all else) I went over my figures quite thoroughly in the ACA thread.

This is a stupid reason to not do something like the ACA.
You don't really mean that, do you? I don't even.... Was that sarcasm?

Mentioning Benghazi in an internet discussion is like mentioning Hitler by this point. Automatic fail.
My bad for feeding the troll.

A US ambassador was killed, ya know. But it was our fault because of that guy who made that video, right? I am sorry you don't give a shit about other people (especially those in service to our country) but I do.

The economy cannot be blamed on Obama,
But it can be blamed on bush? I'm sorry, I thought conversing with you would lead to some kind of substantive discussion but I can see now that was my folly. Obama could murder a child live on national TV and you'd still be so far up his asshole you'd miss it entirely and claim it was a fox news conspiracy.

his lack of progress can be blamed on the undo-operative Reps blocking him and if you check your facts you'll see that Rep POTUS' have all had more holiday days than Dems going back at least as far as Reagan so don't be silly.
He controlled the house and senate for the first two years of his presidency, and the senate throughout. I don't care about holidays I care about the backroom deals being made and the appointment of his big business cronies to top positions, most notably a former Comcast Lobbyist to the FCC.

You give him credit for "reducing" the deficit? Which is it? Republicans who blocked his spending or him?

Yeah, the surgeon general who claims guns are a health care issue. That guy would definitely make a great non-partisan health focused surgeon general.

I saw the movie Dave. This sort of crap happens under any government.
And that makes it ok somehow? It's ok for Obama to **** you in the ass, because others would too? You serious man? Surely we can do better - or is there another reason that you think he's so great?
( Last edited by Snow-i; Oct 20, 2014 at 06:47 AM. Reason: grammar)

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2014, 07:57 AM

Given the conclusions you've drawn I can take a pretty good guess.
Like that other foreigner, you are ASSuming. Talk to some people who know something about viruses.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 20, 2014, 08:12 AM

Perhaps if the Republicans had made concessions or compromises instead of shutting down the government or holding it to ransom he wouldn't have had to do any of that.
LOL ! Are ALL your facts as wrong, or it it the liberal indoctrination you get from UK schools? The Gov't was shut down By Harry Reid and the Democrats to 'change the focus' away from the botched roll out of Obamacare. The Gov't was printing the "Closed" signs back in June. The Sequester was also Obama's idea.

Maybe in your fictional world. It does show our idiot Democrats and their IDIOT appointees dropped the ball, and then LIED ABOUT IT FOR WEEKS.

The economy cannot be blamed on Obama, his lack of progress can be blamed on the undo-operative Reps blocking him and if you check your facts you'll see that Rep POTUS' have all had more holiday days than Dems going back at least as far as Reagan so don't be silly.
But the rest of the Presidents worked longer days, not a 10:30AM til 4PM day like Obama.

When Obama nominates someone qualified it might be different.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 20, 2014, 09:38 AM

So Duncan's family is out of quarantine and safe. So far the only affected people seem to be health care workers. Phew.

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 20, 2014, 11:12 AM

A huge loss, never has so much been spent, on so little, for so few. Absolutely it was supposed to lower the deficit, that was one of its main selling points. We could have just given the money to buy insurance to the people who don't have it, directly, rather than create all this BS, and we would have saved a fortune.

As if croneyism isn't written into the DNA of the Republican party? This would be fine if you complained when they did it, but your life would be too short right?
"We're no worse than them!" That's the new Dem battle cry? At least the Repubs are more subtle about it, the scumbag in office now just hands out money and jobs to his buddies without even trying to make it look legit.

Its kinda nice that you hold him to a higher standard, but even given this double standard, this is not a reason to prefer the Republicans. Or to listen to or respout their propaganda and drivel.
I didn't say I prefered the other party, and I don't hold him to a higher standard. Hell, it would be nice if he could have met the old shitty standard we already had. But no, he's been worse than anyone else in living memory.

This is utterly laughable.
No rebuttal from you. Moving right along.

It's the Republicans, again!!! It's the president's job to bridge the gap, not the other way around, it's part of being an administrator. That's why you don't elect people with no real executive experience.

Bush will be remembered by history as an illiterate ape who started illegal wars, presided over the worst terrorist attack ever on US soil (whether you believe that to be down to his foreign policy or because it was an inside job, it doesn't cover him in glory) and whose fiscal policies caused a world-wide financial collapse due to unregulated banking. He made your country a laughing stock in the rest of the world.
and Obama will be remembered as a corrupt would-be dictator, the worst thing that can happen in an election when you let emotion override common sense. He took every bad Bush idea and expanded on it, then further extended the powers of the president to the level where the entire executive branch should be completely dismantled and reworked. The fact you can't see the danger in what this scam artist has done is inexcusable, because not only has he left the door open for the ultimate in power grabs (a full-on dictatorship) he's taught an entire generation that the ends always justify the means, no matter how many laws you have to break.

Obama fought a hostile congress that tried to prevent him trying to fix that mess, made headway anyway and implemented a potentially game-changing healthcare system.
He never bothered to even negotiate or compromise, he even said he wouldn't on numerous occasions. Again, it's the POTUS' main job, negotiation, and he failed utterly, every time.

When enough time has passed that all the (very clearly) heavily race-fuelled anti-Obama nonsense is ignored by embarrassed historians on either side, these are the things that will stand out from the last two presidencies.
There's the race card. Figures.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 20, 2014, 11:23 AM

I have a stupid question: Why was Duncan not transported to one of the hospitals the nurses who treated him were transferred to? Why leave him Texas? I've been scratching my head about since he was first admitted.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2014, 05:58 AM

"We're no worse than them!" That's the new Dem battle cry? At least the Repubs are more subtle about it, the scumbag in office now just hands out money and jobs to his buddies without even trying to make it look legit.
Politicians are assholes. You only ever get to vote for the lesser of two (or more) evils. Thats still the Dems by the way. Welcome to reality.

I don't hold him to a higher standard.
Your above complaint suggests that not being 'worse than them' is insufficient. Sounds like a higher standard to me.

Hell, it would be nice if he could have met the old shitty standard we already had. But no, he's been worse than anyone else in living memory.
Parrotted straight from any number of right wing sources without any substantial justification.

But yeah, the non-issue that was Benghazi (Politicians lie? say it ain't so Maw!) and a couple more wire taps is way worse than some bumbling oaf who made the entire rest of the planet either hate you or laugh at you, presided over the worst terror attack in world history on your own soil, stumbled and screwed up when New Orleans was demolished, oh and whose fiscal policies collapsed the entire global economy. But he always remembered to salute the poor kids he sent to die in a desert so that you could have cheaper gas in your 8-litre SUV, so he must be a stand up guy.

[QUOTE=Cap'n Tightpants;4296387]No rebuttal from you. Moving right along.[QUOTE]
None really required. Its all hearsay, opinion, insubstantial and again parroted from the right wing media. Laughable. Now its rebutted too.

It's the Republicans, again!!! It's the president's job to bridge the gap, not the other way around, it's part of being an administrator. That's why you don't elect people with no real executive experience.
Only a fool walks across a bridge when he knows the guys on the other side are gonna kick it way when he gets near the middle. Besides this plenty of compromises were attempted, bills modified etc, etc. Have you ever tried to negotiate with a two year-old throwing a tantrum? It doesn't really work. You either bribe them, give in, or kick their ass so to speak. Had he done either of the first two, he'd be labelled weak. If a Republican had shown that kind of stubbornness, you'd call it leadership.

Obama will be remembered as a corrupt would-be dictator, the worst thing that can happen in an election when you let emotion override common sense.
He won't though. He isn't running again so people who accuse him of this aren't going to be voting against him this time, it will be someone else. In the longer term, history won't be taking its judgements from Fox News.

He took every bad Bush idea and expanded on it,
But they were good ideas when they were Bush's right?

then further extended the powers of the president to the level where the entire executive branch should be completely dismantled and reworked. The fact you can't see the danger in what this scam artist has done is inexcusable, because not only has he left the door open for the ultimate in power grabs (a full-on dictatorship)
Fair enough but I think its short sighted to put all the blame on him for this one. If you weren't already blaming him solely for the Republicans deliberately sabotaging your country just to stop him from doing things that might help and make him look bad, you might at least see that this same behaviour probably helped drive him to make such a power grab in the first place.
Again I'm forced to wonder what you'd say of his leadership if he had just caved in to the Republicans and let the economy continue to tank while doing nothing to try to stop it. Damned if you do....

he's taught an entire generation that the ends always justify the means, no matter how many laws you have to break.
Fighting illegal wars based on lies but removing a nasty dictator at the end doesn't teach people that?

[QUOTE=Cap'n Tightpants;4296387]He never bothered to even negotiate or compromise, he even said he wouldn't on numerous occasions. Again, it's the POTUS' main job, negotiation, and he failed utterly, every time.[QUOTE]

I'll refer you back to the two year old throwing a tantrum. Waste of everyone's time. At the very least the Republicans cannot remain blameless, but they seem to be in your eyes.

There's the race card. Figures.
Wouldn't it be nice if saying 'race card' invalidated the argument? Sadly for you it doesn't.
I remember when they used to call Clinton a Kenyan Muslim Terrorist dictator and asked to see his birth certificate and called him lazy. And Bush (x2) and Reagan. Etc, etc.....

It may genuinely not be an issue for you and many others, but it is without any doubt at the root of the ridiculous propaganda that you are ultimately just repeating from wherever you saw, heard or read it. No other president has been subject to these accusations and criticisms and it all started before he was even sworn in.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2014, 06:24 AM

LOL ! Are ALL your facts as wrong, or it it the liberal indoctrination you get from UK schools? The Gov't was shut down By Harry Reid and the Democrats to 'change the focus' away from the botched roll out of Obamacare. The Gov't was printing the "Closed" signs back in June. The Sequester was also Obama's idea.

Due to disagreement regarding inclusion of language defunding or delaying the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA),[3] more commonly known as ObamaCare, the Government did not pass a substantial funding bill. Funding was agreed to by the President and Congress for active military pay and back wages for furloughed employees. In addition, the House offered very small funding measures for a few, high-profile functions, which the Senate and White House rejected as "game-playing"[25] while the Senate offered bills that did not include language to defund or delay the PPACA, but the House rejected them.[26] On October 16, Senate Democrats and Republicans agreed to a deal that extended funding for government services until January 15, making only minor adjustments to the PPACA and other funding. This resolution was quickly adopted by both houses in bipartisan numbers, and was signed early next morning by President Obama.[27][28]

Sounds exactly like "We don't want Obamacare so we're going to throw a tantrum" to me.

Now pay close attention because part of this quote has bearing on another point below too.

Maybe in your fictional world. It does show our idiot Democrats and their IDIOT appointees dropped the ball, and then LIED ABOUT IT FOR WEEKS.
Politicians lied? Shut the front door!

But the rest of the Presidents worked longer days, not a 10:30AM til 4PM day like Obama.
Please share with us your collection of presidential time cards from where they clocked in and out. Remember if they weren't signed off by a supreme court judge they don't count.

From the above quote regarding the shutdown:
This resolution was quickly adopted by both houses in bipartisan numbers, and was signed early next morning by President Obama.

When Obama nominates someone qualified it might be different.
His resumรฉ looks pretty decent to me. I don't think qualifications have anything to do with it.
He is being blocked by the NRA. Blatant government corruption.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2014, 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post
I have a stupid question: Why was Duncan not transported to one of the hospitals the nurses who treated him were transferred to? Why leave him Texas? I've been scratching my head about since he was first admitted.
It seems to me to be a rather silly risk to transport anyone with Ebola if you don't absolutely have to, I'm still surprised they brought people back in to the country with it.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 21, 2014, 07:48 AM

His resumรฉ looks pretty decent to me. I don't think qualifications have anything to do with it.
He is being blocked by the NRA. Blatant government corruption.
The NRA doesn't have a vote. Again, your fantasy world and liberal blindness/bias is showing. Your opinions don't count.
In case you are unaware, the SENATE has a Democrat majority. Harry Reid got rid of the 60 vote rule, so 51 votes is all it would take. even Reid won't vote for that guy.
( Last edited by BadKosh; Oct 21, 2014 at 10:50 AM. )

Cap'n Tightpants
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2014, 01:46 PM

Politicians are assholes. You only ever get to vote for the lesser of two (or more) evils. Thats still the Dems by the way. Welcome to reality.
In terms of morality, there IS no real difference between parties, there's your reality. Believing otherwise is deluded.

Your above complaint suggests that not being 'worse than them' is insufficient. Sounds like a higher standard to me.
They suck equally, Obama in particular is simply more slimy than the rest.

Parrotted straight from any number of right wing sources without any substantial justification.

But yeah, the non-issue that was Benghazi (Politicians lie? say it ain't so Maw!) and a couple more wire taps is way worse than some bumbling oaf who made the entire rest of the planet either hate you or laugh at you, presided over the worst terror attack in world history on your own soil, stumbled and screwed up when New Orleans was demolished, oh and whose fiscal policies collapsed the entire global economy. But he always remembered to salute the poor kids he sent to die in a desert so that you could have cheaper gas in your 8-litre SUV, so he must be a stand up guy.
I already explained it, you're just being trollish at this point. Obama has been such a ****ing disaster that the Left has to constantly remind everyone that Bush was a bad president, just to take some of the heat off. That's pathetic. I never voted for Dubya, not either time, and I criticized him loudly when he was in office, too. So I guess at some point you and your ilk will have to come to grips with the fact that you were sold the worst bill of goods in modern history and that there was never any substance to Obama's promises and you were taken in by the biggest political con artist of the last century. He never had any intention of delivering on what he said, because it was always about consolidating power and wealth for a select few.

None really required. Its all hearsay, opinion, insubstantial and again parroted from the right wing media. Laughable. Now its rebutted too.
Even the media on the Left no longer has delusions that Obama is anything other than a crook and a liar, which is why they (and you) can't discuss the disastrous job this fool has done in office without immediately trying to play the laughably worn out "Bush card". So much for "change you can believe in", right? When you have nothing else "to believe in" there's nothing left but to continue throwing rotten vegetables at former failed administrations.

Only a fool walks across a bridge when he knows the guys on the other side are gonna kick it way when he gets near the middle. Besides this plenty of compromises were attempted, bills modified etc, etc. Have you ever tried to negotiate with a two year-old throwing a tantrum? It doesn't really work. You either bribe them, give in, or kick their ass so to speak. Had he done either of the first two, he'd be labelled weak. If a Republican had shown that kind of stubbornness, you'd call it leadership.
Only a fool doesn't understand the role of a chief executive. His #1 job is, and always has been, the management and balancing of governmental power. No president should EVER say that he won't negotiate, by far that was the most ridiculous thing he ever said, and he said it regularly. He isn't a monarch, it's his damned job to swallow his pride, put on his big boy pants, and get all sides to the table. It's always been about "I'm president and they must do what I say!" and as soon as he started trying to dictate, he shut the whole process (and subsequently the government) down.

And you're still harboring the misconception that I believe Bush was a good president, he wasn't, he was awful, dreadful, but he wasn't nearly as crooked and shifty as Obama. What we have in office right now isn't just an ignorant, spoiled bully, we have an actual criminal who shamelessly pads the pockets of his cronies in broad daylight while attempting to convince his deluded followers that he's all about "change", rights, and transparency. In reality, what you got was Bush 2.0, only with a lot more charisma and a much better arsenal of lies. And you guys on the far Left know it, you know how badly you were ripped off, but being able to admit it is just too much handle.

He won't though. He isn't running again so people who accuse him of this aren't going to be voting against him this time, it will be someone else. In the longer term, history won't be taking its judgements from Fox News.
I don't watch TV news anymore I'll have to take your word for it.

But they were good ideas when they were Bush's right?
Nope, and they were even worse coming from "Hope and Change" Obama.

Fair enough but I think its short sighted to put all the blame on him for this one. If you weren't already blaming him solely for the Republicans deliberately sabotaging your country just to stop him from doing things that might help and make him look bad, you might at least see that this same behaviour probably helped drive him to make such a power grab in the first place.
There's no excuse for it! A supposed Constitutional scholar (Hah!) has ruined 2/3rds of the balance of governmental power in this country and left the door wide open for far worse. Do you realize that's it's possible for him to dissolve the Congress and suspend legislative power right now? He needs to immediately be impeached and executive powers suspended until executive orders are amended. Period.

Again I'm forced to wonder what you'd say of his leadership if he had just caved in to the Republicans and let the economy continue to tank while doing nothing to try to stop it. Damned if you do....
How could he have caved when he never even negotiated and threw his damned hands up 6 months into office?

Fighting illegal wars based on lies but removing a nasty dictator at the end doesn't teach people that?
Obama IS the "nasty dictator" now, was that the change you were hoping for?

Wouldn't it be nice if saying 'race card' invalidated the argument? Sadly for you it doesn't.
For me? That's the second time that you've eluded to me being a bigot in this thread, and for that, all I have for you is a well-deserved "get buggered".

It may genuinely not be an issue for you and many others, but it is without any doubt at the root of the ridiculous propaganda that you are ultimately just repeating from wherever you saw, heard or read it. No other president has been subject to these accusations and criticisms and it all started before he was even sworn in.
No other POTUS has ever promised so much and delivered so little, other than double helpings of more corruption and less transparency, combined with what was previously thought to be an impossible level of negligence in carrying out even the most basic duties as Commander In Chief. Riddle me this. If he was simply "doing what he needed to do" to; pass (and repeatedly illegally amend) Obamacare, fund his croney-led financial schemes, and indefinitely extend the powers of the FBI, NSA, and DHS, where are the infamous "get it done" executive orders to back up his more noble campaign promises? Or do they only get used to further limit civil liberties and relocate more taxpayer money to his buddies?

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 21, 2014, 06:21 PM

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2014, 06:51 PM

They suck equally, Obama in particular is simply more slimy than the rest.
Slimy isn't a word that comes to mind. I guess its a question of perceptions. He's a politician so of course he can't be trusted, but looking back at McCain or Romney I can't imagine them being any better in any respect.

I already explained it, you're just being trollish at this point. Obama has been such a ****ing disaster that the Left has to constantly remind everyone that Bush was a bad president, just to take some of the heat off.
There is a little more to it than that. The alternative to Obama was that you got another Bush doing more of the same, but one who would have had a much better idea of what he was actually doing (or at least appeared to) and was still doing it anyway.

So I guess at some point you and your ilk will have to come to grips with the fact that you were sold the worst bill of goods in modern history and that there was never any substance to Obama's promises and you were taken in by the biggest political con artist of the last century. He never had any intention of delivering on what he said,
That was my point, they never do. They just say what they need to say to get elected and its about time Americans on both sides wised up and became more cynical instead of rabidly one way or the other. The problem then is that you resign to apathy. Thats what we did. I suppose its possible that you lot might have another revolution or something.

it was always about consolidating power and wealth for a select few.
Again, this would still be true under any Republican. Its what they do.

Only a fool doesn't understand the role of a chief executive. His #1 job is, and always has been, the management and balancing of governmental power. No president should EVER say that he won't negotiate, by far that was the most ridiculous thing he ever said, and he said it regularly. He isn't a monarch, it's his damned job to swallow his pride, put on his big boy pants, and get all sides to the table. It's always been about "I'm president and they must do what I say!" and as soon as he started trying to dictate, he shut the whole process (and subsequently the government) down.
It seems we have polar opposite views on this. I'm afraid I don't buy that he never tried to negotiate or compromise before digging his heels in. I know the ACA was modified a number of times in order to try and get something in return from the other side and no quarter was given at all. Factor in the vitriolic behaviour that was levelled against Obama from the start of his presidency (if not long before) and I can totally understand why he did what he did. The Republicans weren't going to give an inch and they made that abundantly clear. It was 100% their way or nothing at all.
You talk about pride but you leave out respect. If the roles had been reversed do you believe the Democrats would have been so disrespectful to a Republican president? The fact is, they never have in the past. Where was the respect for the office? Negotiations require both sides to give and compromise and only one was. The whole situation was unprecedented,

What we have in office right now isn't just an ignorant, spoiled bully, we have an actual criminal who shamelessly pads the pockets of his cronies in broad daylight
I keep hearing this and its almost always cited without much in the way of specifics and it always sounds like its been pasted from the right wing propaganda machine. I'm sure you can understand why I have a problem with it in that context. Then there is the fact that this is still exactly what the Republicans have always done but for some reason its now a problem while before it was all fine and no-one on the right complained about it, like they still don't when the NRA buys legislation. I don't want to go off on a tangent (I really don't) but its a f***ing gun club, and people are happy to let them write laws and pick who gets important jobs in the government. You wouldn't let AAA pick the transport minister or your local swimming club choose the Mayor FFS.

There's no excuse for it! A supposed Constitutional scholar (Hah!) has ruined 2/3rds of the balance of governmental power in this country and left the door wide open for far worse. Do you realize that's it's possible for him to dissolve the Congress and suspend legislative power right now? He needs to immediately be impeached and executive powers suspended until executive orders are amended. Period.
This is clearly not ideal. My personal feeling is that he was stuck in a very tricky situation. The opposition party were clearly going to oppose at every turn anything at all that would make Obama look good to the people. This included fixing the economy, reducing the deficit, saving or creating jobs, introducing the ACA.
Trying to make some repairs to the economy was obviously high on the list of priorities from the start but I think after a little headway was made here and he got re-elected he decided he wanted to leave a better legacy than just "he fixed the economy a bit". That might be a bit selfish on his part, though I can certainly understand wanting to leave your mark on a job like President. I'm sure you can too. Perhaps he thought it important that the first black president achieved more than that too. I don't know. Thats why he really started to push the ACA after his first term.
I strongly believe that he couldn't achieve either the important goal of improving the economy or the more glamorous one of getting the ACA in place without going around the Republicans.
As for the more negative aspects of what he's done, croneyism is built into your system. I personally don't think it should be, but it is. We have it too, though its always been more subtle and more publicly frowned upon here. (check out The New Statesman, Rik Mayall is always fantastic). Its great that you criticise him for it, I just hope that the others who do the same will continue to do so for the next guy and the one after that. They didn't really complain so much about the guy before, who really was in bed with the family of the chap who blew up your WTC. You'd think that would get a rise but it didn't really.
Leaving your system open to potentially enormous abuse of power is truly alarming. I have to say though what scars me the most about it is the thought of what the next Republican will do with that power, not the next democrat. And lets face it, this one could have done an awful lot worse.

Will any future POTUS have the integrity/balls to patch up this problem? A fascinating question for sure.

For me? That's the second time that you've eluded to me being a bigot in this thread, and for that, all I have for you is a well-deserved "get buggered".
Its not about you personally being that way and I apologise if you thought I was aiming that specifically at you. Its about the way that the republicans have treated Obama from the start and the negative feeling they have stirred up towards him in others via the media. Can you honestly say that things wouldn't be substantially different if Obama was a white guy? Even if he'd done everything the same way? (I'm not sure he'd have had to but still) I really can't see that would be the case, which is sad.

No other POTUS has ever promised so much and delivered so little
Again, welcome to 21st century politics. This will be true of the next one, and the one after that, etc, etc. Regardless of which party they belong to.

Its a pleasure to see from your criticism of Bush that you are coming more from a place of reason than I initially gave you credit for. I probably have not in this thread, in part because I seem to be outnumbered, in part because I am outgunned when it comes to depth of knowledge about how your system works, in part because I have seen several people here parroting nonsense from the likes of Fox and Infowars and in part because when I try to argue more reasonably in the PWL, no-one really seems to notice and I get accused of being a rabid liberal/atheist anyway.
The truth is I'm not the massive, blind Obama fan that some people are making me out to be. To some extent I'm playing the devil's advocate slightly. Its not that I'm biased towards the democrats, but more that I'm biased against the republicans. If I have to pick a guy who I would trust to not be in it 100% for his own interest, or to be capable of showing genuine impartiality if the job called for it, it wouldn't be a republican. Thats the politest way I can put my feelings about them.

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 21, 2014, 06:54 PM

The NRA doesn't have a vote. Again, your fantasy world and liberal blindness/bias is showing. Your opinions don't count.
The NRA has many votes. Thats the problem. If you doubt that you're a lunatic.

In case you are unaware, the SENATE has a Democrat majority. Harry Reid got rid of the 60 vote rule, so 51 votes is all it would take. even Reid won't vote for that guy.
Funny I was just reading how the NRA is buying/pressuring democrats as well as republicans so the majority is irrelevant.

Why the NRA Is Blocking Obamaโ€™s Surgeon General Nominee | BillMoyers.com

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 22, 2014, 08:06 AM

Duh...its the senators who HAVE THE VOTE.. NRA just lobbies them. The VOTERS who are NRA members and many Democrats who own guns would NOT vote for those senators or congressmen if they thought they would take their guns or make restrictive rules the criminals wouldn't follow anyway. So, yep, you're wrong again in both technical facts and understanding the reality of the situation. So, what does any of this have to do with Ebola, or the borders, or the Illegal Invaders?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 22, 2014, 09:12 AM

NBC Cameraman is ebola free.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 22, 2014, 10:20 AM

Great News!

andi*pandi
Oct 22, 2014, 10:42 AM

For anyone who want to hear some experts talk about this, free webinar:

Event Registration

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 23, 2014, 06:45 PM

I find it quite notable that in light of two homegrown terrorist attacks in Canada in just the last week our good friends on the right are still only obsessed with the possibility of terrorist infiltration from the southern border.

OAW

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 24, 2014, 09:05 AM

Doctor in NYC tests positive for ebola. He had been treating people in Africa. I was going to comment that these people should be self-quarantining themselves on return but I may have heard that he had done just that on the radio this morning. His fiancee and two friends are now under quarantine.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 24, 2014, 09:10 AM

Waragainstsleep
Posting Junkie
Oct 24, 2014, 09:46 AM

Seems a bit mad not to quarantine yourself before getting on a plane tbh.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 24, 2014, 09:47 AM

Wouldn't it make more sense to quarantine these people in Africa and fly the treatment out to them?
Not really. Does anyone trust them not to get ebola after leaving quarantine, packing, going to the airport and being on a plane for 10 hours?

andi*pandi
Oct 24, 2014, 10:53 AM

Paul Allen (ex microsoft) sponsors group to go to Liberia:

UMass Medical School to lead team in Liberia to battle Ebola - Metro - The Boston Globe

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 24, 2014, 12:01 PM

Other nurse is ebola free. So NYC guy is the only remaining case, right?

PANIC

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 24, 2014, 12:03 PM

We're such scum sometimes
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/24/he...for-years.html
Almost a decade ago, scientists from Canada and the United States reported that they had created a vaccine that was 100 percent effective in protecting monkeys against the Ebola virus. The results were published in a respected journal, and health officials called them exciting. The researchers said tests in people might start within two years, and a product could potentially be ready for licensing by 2010 or 2011.

It never happened. The vaccine sat on a shelf. Only now is it undergoing the most basic safety tests in humans โ€” with nearly 5,000 people dead from Ebola and an epidemic raging out of control in West Africa.

Its development stalled in part because Ebola is rare, and until now, outbreaks had infected only a few hundred people at a time. But experts also acknowledge that the absence of follow-up on such a promising candidate reflects a broader failure to produce medicines and vaccines for diseases that afflict poor countries. Most drug companies have resisted spending the enormous sums needed to develop products useful mostly to countries with little ability to pay.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 24, 2014, 12:51 PM

^^^^

And that is precisely what happens when the organizing principle of a healthcare system is the profit-motive.

OAW

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 24, 2014, 01:48 PM

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 24, 2014, 01:52 PM

subego
Clinically Insane
Oct 24, 2014, 01:55 PM

Murder pills!

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 24, 2014, 01:56 PM

Are you an Alex Jones fan, BadKosh?

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 24, 2014, 03:16 PM

Nope. The report jives with others from other sources though.

ghporter
Administrator
Oct 25, 2014, 08:41 AM

Ebola is certainly not the only hemhorragic fever around, but you get more headline power from making it look like something's being "covered up."

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Oct 27, 2014, 09:43 AM

Any thoughts on Christ Christie's enhanced quarantine policy? Apparently the woman they've quarantined has come up negative for ebola twice but they're still keeping her locked down.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 27, 2014, 09:49 AM

Its better than nothing, which is what Virginia Gov. Terrible McAwful is doing. Virginia is where Dulles Airport is. Six miles from my house. He has yet to make up his little mind on any action.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 27, 2014, 10:04 AM

BadKosh: what is it like to go through life being afraid of everything? Ebola, illegal immigrants, terrorists, voter fraud... Are you afraid of gay people ruining marriage?

What doesn't fit my profile is the whole global warming thing, which I don't quite understand. There aren't many people that seem too afraid of it the way they are illegal gay married ebola-infected Mexicans who are in ISIS.

BadKosh  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 27, 2014, 11:17 AM

Its posts like that that keep you at the top of the laughing stock list.

Its not fear of Ebola, its fear of the screw ups the liberal politicians with their upside down morals, and fantasy concepts of everything. Perhaps you are not aware of your own naivety?

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 27, 2014, 11:41 AM

So, liberal illegal gay married ebola-infected Mexicans who are in ISIS?

Forum Links
Forum Rules