Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Just tried Ordering Online

Just tried Ordering Online
quiklee
Senior User
Jun 29, 2007, 09:21 PM

I waited til 6pm and got into the store relatively fast. I ordered my 2 iphones did the whole 1 click thing. Everything was set, but I never got my confirmation emails. Thought I made a mistake, so I went to order another 2 but was notified that I cannot order anymore. Called into apple to confirm my order and they said their servers are getting slammed. It sounds like Boiler Room in their office right now! The rep told me that it could take 24 hours to process. We'll see what happens!
I am part of Lakers Nation and love to buy Used Golf Clubs

ehunt
Forum Regular
Jun 29, 2007, 09:28 PM

nice....I tried as well but I'm in canada and couldn't complete the order as it wouldn't accept a CDN zipcode...enjoy it man!
: MB Pro 17" 2.16GHz Intel I MB Air 1.6GHz I iPhone 3G I iPod Nano & Shuffle I PB G4 867Mhz I AirPort Extreme 802.11n I Time Capsule
MISC : Lacie D2±RW Dual Layer I Canon Powershot A700 & HV10 I SONY PSP & PS3(60gig) I Western Digital 500GB

Phil333
Forum Regular
Jun 29, 2007, 10:05 PM

Now they are saying 2-4 weeks to ship. I'm just hoping to get it at a store next week.

icruise
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 29, 2007, 10:41 PM

Thats the reason I decided to settle for a 4gb model. I was really afraid of being stuck waiting for a long time while people enjoyed their iPhones!

quiklee  (op)
Senior User
Jun 30, 2007, 03:37 AM

haha . . . . i ended up getting 4 iphones by accident . . . i'm gonna go to the pasadena store tomorrow to see if they have any and if they do . . i'm gonna cancel these orders
I am part of Lakers Nation and love to buy Used Golf Clubs

B Gallagher
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 30, 2007, 05:37 AM

You could always eBay them off.
MBP 15" C2D 2.2GHz 4.0GB 500GB@5400
iPhone 4 32GB Black

Forum Links
Forum Rules