Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > Official Apple Store iPhone Line Thread

Official Apple Store iPhone Line Thread (Page 2)
Brian Live
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 29, 2007, 04:45 PM

Sorry, I posted this as its own topic a couple minutes ago, I hadn't realized there was already a topic going for "in-line". Mods please delete my previou topic.

Good amount of people here at the Salem store. In the last 30 minutes or so I'd say 25 new people have got in line. Everyone in-line is super friendly, good atmosphere. I took a couple of pictures with my (soon to be retired RAZR) to give you an idea of what it looked like here at about 2:15PM

-Brian

 PowerMac G5 | Dual 2GHz PPC | 2.5 GB RAM | 30" Cinema Display
 Macbook Pro | 2.2 GHz Core2Duo | 2 GB RAM

toconnor
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 29, 2007, 05:29 PM

Just got back from the Valley Fair Mall in San Jose. We had to go to see how crazy it was. Woz is indeed in line. Actually working from the comfy chairs in front of the store but he's there. There are about 4 Segways parked at the store as well.

The line looks orderly. Everyone is being issued a numbered badge. I'd say they are at least up to 100+ by now. I couldn't get a good answer from an employee there. She wanted to send us down a back hall or something so there could be much more than what I saw in from of the store.

I'll most likely order mine online later.

Todd

UnixMac
Mac Elite
Jun 30, 2007, 09:52 AM

Lines were not too bad at all where I was (far flung suburb of Phoenix where a lot of retired people live).. I waited 2 hours, but I could easily have gotten there 1 hour after open and there was no line by then.

Well worth the wait! I love the iPhone!
Mac Pro 3.0, ATI 5770 1GB VRAM, 10GB, 2xVelociraptor boot RAID, 4.5TB RAID0 storage, 30" & 20" Apple displays.
2 x Macbook Pro's 17" 3.06 4 GB RAM, 256GB Solid State drives
iMac 17" Core Duo 1GB RAM, & 2 iPhones 8GB, and a Nano in a pear tree!
Apple user since 1981

Forum Links
Forum Rules