Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Notebooks > Macstyles.com

Macstyles.com
LadyBlue
Jan 30, 2006, 02:38 PM

Just thought I would share. I recently heard about a place called http://macstyles.com. They seem similar to macskinz.com except they are actually selling stuff. heh.

They have lots of designs and colors to choose from. So I was intrigued and actually placed an order. I currently have some weird skin on my pb that I bought from this one online place, but it never fit my pb just right. I will keep you guys updated with pics and what not once I get my skin in, if you want.
I <3 Macs!

mikochu
Forum Regular
Jan 30, 2006, 02:59 PM

My friend was going to order a MacPad for his AlBook but it was 4.95 +4.95 shipping (!!!!) for a friggin' die cut vinyl sticker! Jeebus.
Michael Reyes | www.mikochu.com | Power Mac G5 DC 2.3ghz, 2.5gb RAM, 320/250gb HD, Dual Sceptre 20" LCDs | MacBook Pro 2.0ghz, 2gb RAM, 80gb HD, 15.2" LCD, booq Vyper M2 sleeve, OGIO No Drag | iPhone 3G 16gb | iPod 60gb (5g), iPod2Car in the car | iPod 20gb (4g) in an iHome in the bathroom :)

teknopimp
Grizzled Veteran
Jan 30, 2006, 03:12 PM

pretty cool. i just might order the pentagram:

MacBook 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | Clamshell iBook G3 366MHz | 22" Cinema Display | iPod Mini | iPod shuffle | AirPort Express | Mighty Mouse

LadyBlue  (op)
Feb 12, 2006, 05:57 AM

So here is a picture of my 12"pb with the starburst design in azure blue and a matching pad.

I <3 Macs!

Forum Links
Forum Rules