Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > PS3, Wii or XB360

View Poll Results: Which ones would it have to be ?
Poll Options:
Sony PlayStation 3 203 votes (32.02%)
Nintendo Wii 329 votes (51.89%)
Microsoft XBox 360 213 votes (33.60%)
None 34 votes (5.36%)
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 634. You may not vote on this poll
PS3, Wii or XB360 (Page 158)
The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 4, 2010, 03:02 PM

I'm hoping a deal will come along for some of it by summer.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 4, 2010, 04:28 PM

Get some popcorn (Long post incoming)

Ex-Infinity Ward Heads Claim "Orwellian" Moves By Activision - Infinity Ward - Kotaku
In the suit, Infinity Ward's ousted founders claim that Activision refused to honor its agreements with the development studio, agreements that granted the Call of Duty creators creative authority over "any Call of Duty game set in the post-Vietnam era, the near future or the distant future" and any title under the Modern Warfare brand. No such game, the suit reads, "can be commercially released without the written consent of West and Zampella.

That agreement, legally a Memorandum of Understanding, was signed by West, Zampella, and Activision Publishing president Mike Griffith in March of 2008. That MOU, the lawsuit explains, was signed to induce the two to continue as co-heads of Infinity Ward, grant certain royalty arrangements for Modern Warfare 2 sales and games built on Infinity Ward's technology, and to "ensure that Infinity Ward employees received rewards for their hard work."

The suit against Activision contends that the publisher opted not to honor the MOU or West and Zampella's employment agreement, but to "launch a pre-textual investigation…to create a basis to fire the two co-heads of Infinity Ward before the first Modern Warfare 2 royalty payment would be paid..."

"From the very beginning, it was clear that the purpose of the investigation was not to uncover any facts concerning any actual wrongdoing, but to manufacture a basis to fire West and Zampella," the lawsuit reads.

West and Zampella claim that the publisher refused to explain the basis of the investigation, insisting "in Orwellian fashion" that the two "already have a clear understanding of what they have or have not done."

"Anything less than their full cooperation with the inquisition would constitute 'insubordination," which would justify the firing of Zampella and West.

"Activision conducted the investigation in a manner designed to maximize the inconvenience and anxiety it would cause West and Zampella," the lawsuit claims, alleging that the two were "interrogated for over six hours in a windowless conference room" and that other Infinity Ward employees were "brought…to tears" by Activision investigators.

Activision 'disappointed' by Zampella and West's lawsuit, calls it 'meritless' -- Joystiq
Activision is disappointed that Mr. Zampella and Mr. West have chosen to file a lawsuit, and believes their claims are meritless. Over eight years, Activision shareholders provided these executives with the capital they needed to start Infinity Ward, as well as the financial support, resources and creative independence that helped them flourish and achieve enormous professional success and personal wealth.

In return, Activision legitimately expected them to honor their obligations to Activision, just like any other executives who hold positions of trust in the company. While the company showed enormous patience, it firmly believes that its decision was justified based on their course of conduct and actions. Activision remains committed to the Call of Duty franchise, which it owns, and will continue to produce exciting and innovative games for its millions of fans.

All I have to say really is, the fact that all of their claims seem plausible tell you all you need to know about Activison's image.

klb5090
Mac Elite
Mar 4, 2010, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
I wouldn't think twice about dropping 30 bucks on Borderlands DLC.
come early summer, if dakar and yourself are back in the borderlands, i might have to pick it up.

klb5090
Mac Elite
Mar 4, 2010, 10:50 PM

Fallout: New Vegas consumes my life in the fall.
This will be me also.

Sek, Metro 2033 on your radar at all?
its recently popped up on mine, i'm awaiting some reviews.
i thought this quote from IGN might spark your interest (not to mention the Fallout 3 similarity)
*on metro 2033*....Developer 4A Games is based in Kiev, the Ukrainian capital. Many members of 4A are former GSC Game World employees, which was the studio behind S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
( Last edited by klb5090; Mar 4, 2010 at 11:28 PM. )

KCrosbie
Grizzled Veteran
Mar 4, 2010, 11:09 PM

Wow, another Resident Evil 5 DLC just came out. I'm gonna have to get back into that after I finish Mass Effect 2.

SEK, I'm certainly going to get Halo Reach and I'm pretty sure Stogie will as well. The multiplayer beta looked pretty cool.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 4, 2010, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by klb5090 View Post
This will be be also.

its recently popped up on mine, i'm awaiting some reviews.
i thought this quote from IGN might spark your interest (not to mention the Fallout 3 similarity)

*on metro 2033*....Developer 4A Games is based in Kiev, the Ukrainian capital. Many members of 4A are former GSC Game World employees, which was the studio behind S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
I have a massive boner right now.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 5, 2010, 11:36 AM

Microsoft Offers Halo: Reach Beta, Free MS Points To "Loyal" Halo Players - Halo: Reach - Kotaku
Good strategy.

Report: FFXIII On 360 "Isn't Anywhere Near As Impressive" As PS3 Version - final fantasy XIII - Kotaku
While acknowledging that the most important thing - that game itself is the same (of course) - and that in some instances cinematic sequences are better than expected, in many other areas the 360 version "isn't anywhere near as impressive as it is on PlayStation 3".

Making things worse is DF's assertion that it didn't have to be this way; that much of the 360 version's (relatively) poor performance in CGI sequences is down to "amateurish" video encoding on the part of Square Enix, with around 1GB of storage space left unused on two of the game's three discs that could have been put to work improving the look of the game's cutscenes.

Things aren't all bad for the 360 version. Digital Foundry notes that the game's framerate is consistently smoother on Microsoft's console, the 360 better able to stick to the game's target of 30 frames per second than the PS3.
Oddly conflicting.

Meanwhile, on As the nerd turns...
Rumor: Infinity Ward Had Been Courting EA, Other Publishers - Infinity Ward - Kotaku
Well well well. Communications with other publishers? Including EA, the same people Zampella and West walked out on in 2002? Link that allegation with the fact the pair believe Infinity Ward held the rights to the "Modern Warfare" brand, and not Activision itself, and things get juicy.

That would certainly explain the to-and-fro over Modern Warfare 2's name. Is it beyond the realms of possibility to suspect that West and Zampella had been seeking a break from Activision that long ago, and calling the game simply "Modern Warfare 2" - a brand they thought IW, and not Activision would own - would be a nice way to maintain momentum if they switched publishers?

klb5090
Mac Elite
Mar 7, 2010, 09:25 PM

Fallout: New Vegas - First Screens

First Details:
* An optional Hard Core mode will be available. If you choose to play on this difficulty setting the character will suffer from dehydration, the ammo will have weight and the stimpacks won’t heal you instantly anymore.

* A weapon modification system has been implemented in the game which will allow players to increase damage, ammo capacity, accuracy and rate of fire among other details.

* The game will now allow parties of two or three members.

* Weapons have unique/individual qualities. Some cause critical hits to the head, others will damage your limbs severely.

* Death animations vary depending which weapon you are using.

* Different gangs and villages might evolve during the gameplay while you are not watching.

* J.E. Sawyer: “The Karma system is mostly the same as in Fallout 3, but checked less often. Mostly we rely on reputation, because that’s what people know. Karma is just a general indicator of how much of a sonofabitch you are. If you murder people in secret, your reputation doesn’t go down because no on knows you did anything, so you can maintain a good reputation but your karma has tanked really heavily. Karma does influence some things, but reputation is usually what most people in the world base their opinions of you on.“

* Chris Avellone: “It’s a very amusing location design-wise. Vegas is like a whole city-wide amusement park. We can play on different themes, different styles. It’s fun for the artists, it’s fun for the designers… I don’t know how much fun it’s going to be for the programmers“
Awesome sauce.
( Last edited by klb5090; Mar 7, 2010 at 11:14 PM. )

klb5090
Mac Elite
Mar 7, 2010, 09:25 PM

I have a massive boner right now.
figured i'd save you the trouble sek...
( Last edited by klb5090; Mar 7, 2010 at 11:15 PM. )

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 7, 2010, 11:20 PM

Hardcore Mode? Awesome.

I love F3 but I always felt the idea of surviving in a harsh wasteland wasn't fully realized with your character. Having to drink water periodically would mirror STALKERs eat-food-to-survive aspect.

Also, Bogues and Fatty exploring the wasteland together? Now I'm fully erect.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 7, 2010, 11:26 PM

Also, Bogues and Fatty exploring the wasteland together? Now I'm fully erect.
Yes please. A little super mutant team take down.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 8, 2010, 11:06 AM

That sounds pretty cool.

Also, new Bogues nick?

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 8, 2010, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by The Final Dakar View Post

Also, new Bogues nick?
I'm new here. I like video games. Halo anyone?

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 8, 2010, 11:30 AM

GTFO Noob

klb5090
Mac Elite
Mar 8, 2010, 11:41 AM

GTFO Noob
EDIT: Damn auto login

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 8, 2010, 11:42 AM

I was going to make it "The Final Kevin XVII"

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 8, 2010, 12:13 PM

The more I think about F:NV the more excited I get.

The way I am envisioning it is a run-through by myself on medium difficulty (you as well) and then a collaboration for the second playthrough on Hardcore. We can share secrets, places to get weapons, etc and also share a bottle of water or two.

This news almost has me thinking about completely forgoing BioShock 2 (for now, I will play it) and sustaining on MW2, Twilight Princess, and my STALKER collection until NV is released.

It's not even summer yet and I wish it was fall.

Edit: A Borderlands DLC week or two is also in order.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 8, 2010, 12:21 PM

Still working on TP? How long is it?

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 8, 2010, 12:31 PM

I've given it a hiatus for the last week or so, I'd say I'm about 60% done with around 30 hours in.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 8, 2010, 12:37 PM

Wow, that sounds really long.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 8, 2010, 12:51 PM

Supposedly TP is equivalent to OoT and Wind Waker combined in size.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 8, 2010, 12:52 PM

Yikes. OoT was fun, but Wind Waker wore on me.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 8, 2010, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by klb5090 View Post
Just watched the video and took a look at some screenshots.

F**king awesome. GSC (now 4A) may not have had the best AI, graphics, or modern polish that bigger studios have but they create one hell of an immersive game. A game of dark tunnels, possibly infested with horrible creatures and a psychological twist? I'm sold.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 8, 2010, 01:09 PM

Just watched the video and took a look at some screenshots.

F**king awesome. GSC (now 4A) may not have had the best AI, graphics, or modern polish that bigger studios have but they create one hell of an immersive game. A game of dark tunnels, possibly infested with horrible creatures and a psychological twist? I'm sold.
Id say its a probable pick up, i'm awaiting reviews, i'm hoping for some average scores which will put me over the edge. Everything i've read has been good so i'm not expecting a huge let down come launch.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 8, 2010, 01:11 PM

Yikes. OoT was fun, but Wind Waker wore on me.
Wind Waker was annoying at first but it came around for me about half way through, Still a great game.

Not the best Zelda but in the top 3.
LttP
OoT
WW

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 8, 2010, 03:45 PM

Having only played several hours of WW may make me biased but my top 3 Zelda games are:

LttP
OoT
TP

Taking both OoT and TP in consideration side by side would make TP win out by a huge margin, but my nostalgia of OoT is to large to overcome.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 9, 2010, 01:31 PM

After reading up more on Metro 2033 it's looking like I'm going to buy it.

Some game elements that grabbed my attention.

No HUD, no computerized map. Map is a piece of paper you whip out under a light to check your direction, wristwatch contains a visibility meter that lets you check on your stealthy-ness.

Bullets are used as currency as opposed to useless money or a silly money like item (like bottle caps from fallout 3). It's possible to buy a gun with its own ammo and have none left for shooting.

Most of the game takes place in the Moscow Metro tunnels, but you do go topside. Once outside you have a gas mask that filters the air, the mask contains filters that slowly degrade, you must set a timer on your watch to gauge how much fresh air you have. Mask can also get damaged during firefights outside and render you dead if it cracks to much.

Story-based mostly linear FPS. Half Life relies on the same formula, and though I do love STALKER, some missions can feel useless and most areas won't have much of anything in the way of swag (which is the opposite of a game like Fallout 3, where swag is everywhere). I feel straying from the open world aspect of the STALKER games might help that overall polish I mentioned for GSC studios.

Can't wait to play it. I like STALKERs take on making a game actually difficult, instead of leading you by the hand from one underwhelming battle to another. If it's as tense and terrifying as the subterranean areas in the STALKER games then it will prove to be a nerve-killer.

analogue SPRINKLES
Professional Poster
Mar 9, 2010, 02:06 PM

Looks like Resistance or a million other post apocalyptic FPS's to me.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 9, 2010, 04:26 PM

After reading up more on Metro 2033 it's looking like I'm going to buy
all the stuff you mentioned is what made me really pay attention as I heard more about this game, I knew it would be your thing (mine also) I'm suprised it wasn't on your radar before.

The big seller for me Is how incredibily popular the book it's based on is in Russia, to me that means the story an narrative are solid which is a big plus.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 9, 2010, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by analogue SPRINKLES View Post
Looks like Resistance or a million other post apocalyptic FPS's to me.
Just because other unimaginative games came before it doesn't mean it has no substance.

The story is taken, pretty much word for word, from the Russian novel that has sold over 800,000K units so far. As also stated previously this is being made by a Ukranian developer with a penchant for making games far outside the box of the boring by-the-numbers FPSes big name developers make.

In short, you can write it off based on boring games nobody played (Resistance, who gave a sh!t about that game) or you can take it at face value which, in my experience with the games the dev has made previously, probably means it's going to be very hard, very scary, and very unique in a sea of unoriginal games.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 9, 2010, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin Bogues View Post
The big seller for me Is how incredibily popular the book it's based on is in Russia, to me that means the story an narrative are solid which is a big plus.
The main reason I adore Fallout is it's massive catalogue of backstory and narrative. Half Life 2 is the same way, sure it's mostly shoot shoot shoot, but those battles bring you effortlessly through a pretty well crafted story arc. STALKER had a very confusing but still interesting story arc and I imagine the new STALKER does too, I played it in Russian so the cutscenes were lost on me.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 9, 2010, 11:23 PM

From IGN AU - Metro 2033

So no, this isn't Fallout. It's not S.T.A.L.K.E.R, either; Metro is darker, freakier, and strictly linear. The custom graphics engine shows light gleaming off the individual bullets in each magazine, but also makes your guns feel like they could jam with every shot. The only bright colours are the lights on the diver's watch linked to your gas mask, counting down the seconds until you choke. Gruesome beauty abounds.
yes please
( Last edited by Kevin Bogues; Mar 10, 2010 at 09:49 PM. )

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 10, 2010, 04:00 AM

That sounds exactly like Kill Zone 2 to me.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 10, 2010, 11:09 AM

Wednesday News

Will Wright on the Wii's toy-like sensibilities -- Joystiq
According to Wright, the Wii offers an experience that is "clearly different than the Xbox or the PlayStation." Specifically, he stated that the Wii differs from its console brothers in that it doesn't generally cater to long, in depth experiences. Rather, said Wright, the Wii offers "fun toys to pick up and start playing in five minutes." He added, "It really is more into what I would call the toy market."

Elaborating, Wright said that all consoles will have a "specifically defined niche" and that Nintendo actively decided to approach the Wii in a different way. He stated that Nintendo opted not to directly compete with the hardcore sensibilities of FPS-heavy consoles like the Xbox 360. "I think it's kind of cool that they decided to go off and find a different sandbox to play in," said Wright, "I think it's been very good for the industry."

Ubisoft's PC DRM verification was out because 'servers were attacked' -- Joystiq
Hackers 2, DRM 0

Modern Warfare 2 enlists 25 million unique players, Bowling says -- Joystiq
Jesus ****.

Survey Says Netflix Pondering Nintendo DS Streaming - Nintendo DS - Kotaku
Expected standard on all toasters by 2020.

Rock Band 3 Revolutionizes The Music Genre This Holiday Season - Rock band 3 - Kotaku
Good luck.

Sony Motion Control Support Confirmed for Tiger Woods Title - PS3 - Kotaku
This... makes tons of sense.

Battlestar Galactica Gets Its Own Massively Multiplayer Game - Battlestar Galactica Online - Kotaku
It'll probably be a frakking piece of shart.

Kevin Bogues
Senior User
Mar 10, 2010, 09:43 PM

Splinter Cell: Conviction Modes Revealed

So i've had this pre-ordered for a while and now and with more info coming out, i'm hoping at least one of my xbox friends is picking this up, looks like a lot of co-op action.
Fatty? Dakar? Stogie Sisters?
Anyone else thinking about this?

Sony Announces Motion Controller info/name
Didn't Nintendo make this a while back?...nah!

Hawkeye_a  (op)
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 11, 2010, 03:22 AM

The Wiimote and nunchuck are white, not black.
The Wiimote is boxy, this is roundy.
The wriststraps on Move are black, not white.

The Windows mouse-pointer is white not black.
Gadgets are not Widgets.
And the 'Recycle Bin' is not the 'Trash Can'.
<end sarcasm>

"Innovation"

exca1ibur
Mac Elite
Mar 11, 2010, 05:24 AM

1:1 mapping?

First try? nope

Second try? nope

Maybe the thirds the charm?

Maybe the WiiMote Plus Plus DSLi version 6.9 Rev 20 will add it in.

/joke

jokell82
Professional Poster
Mar 11, 2010, 07:40 AM

At this point I don't plan on buying a Move, however:
How The PlayStation Move Is NOT A Wii Remote - playstation move - Kotaku

All glory to the hypnotoad.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 11, 2010, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post

Gadgets are not Widgets.
<end sarcasm>

"Innovation"
...and?

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 11, 2010, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by Hawkeye_a View Post

Gadgets are not Widgets.
<end sarcasm>

"Innovation"
Taking from jokell's provided article...

1. Built-in rechargeable batteries. This isn't a big deal, but it's a nice little "don't worry about this" move that people appreciate.

2. Smarter sensors that don't allow the Move to be easily "lost."

3. Wireless. No more awkward wire that hits you in the crotch/face/chest while playing games (all of these happened to me at some point).

4. No off-hand gyro. This is considered a plus for the Wii remote, but the nunchuk gyro sucks (use the deke move in Madden on the Wii for an example).

5. Senses motion along the Z-axis.

I'm still not sold on the whole motion controller buzz the Wii started, and they should be credited for the innovation, but the Move is the evolutionary next step. Apparently it's much, much closer to true 1-to-1, which is probably the Wii controller's biggest weakness.

The Move is definitely a "me too" device, but don't write it off completely just because you've developed Nintendo tunnel vision.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 11, 2010, 11:08 AM

Who cares if it is a "me too" device. If, as Hawkeye insists, there's money to be made on the motion-control market then other hardware manufacturers would be stupid not to join in, right?

The only problem is, if they fail, it's going to be hard to pin-point why exactly: Wrong demographic, lack of big name titles (Mario, Zelda), not bundled/extra price, implemented poorly, people already have the Wii.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 11, 2010, 11:25 AM

The Wii initially sold a ridiculous amount of units with a small handful of good-to-great Nintendo games. Even mediocre third-party games sold a ton. Publishers would have been crazy to not support it. They HAD to jump on board.

[EDIT] The media attention the Wii generated can't be overlooked. "This is for everybody!" So everybody went out and bought it. The Move hasn't generated much mainstream attention. Sure, Engadget, Kotaku, and IGN are running pieces on it, but I guarantee you my parents don't have a clue about it.

The Sony Move isn't essential to the PS3 experience, so unless the initial software is good enough to get people to buy the new hardware in droves, publishers might not see it as a worthwhile investment. Sony can't afford to have a sucky start with the Move.

I personally wish they'd spent the Move's development money on revamping their online community, fixing their message system, incorporate cross-game chat, etc.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 11, 2010, 11:30 AM

Well, it sounds like both the Move and Natal have strong developer support (owing to perhaps their respective communities and perhaps hardware capabilities).

The idea behind both isn't pleasing us, per se, as it is trying to lure the casual demo to their systems. From that perspective, improvements to PSN would provide zilch.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 11, 2010, 11:49 AM

OnLive Starts Streaming Games On Demand This June For $15 A Month - Onlive - Kotaku
Keep in mind that $14.95 USD monthly fee does not include the rental and ownership fees associated with actually playing those games. The subscription fee pays for things like "instant-play free game demos; multiplayer across PC, Mac and TV platforms; massive spectating; viewing of Brag Clips video capture and posting; and cloud-saving of games you've purchased." Yeah, don't toss your PC in the nearest Dumpster just yet.
Sound awful. A year's subscription is almost an XBOX 360 Arcade.

analogue SPRINKLES
Professional Poster
Mar 11, 2010, 01:07 PM

OnLive Starts Streaming Games On Demand This June For $15 A Month - Onlive - Kotaku

Sound awful. A year's subscription is almost an XBOX 360 Arcade.
+ $300 game system + $60 games + Xbox live. Add that up.

analogue SPRINKLES
Professional Poster
Mar 11, 2010, 01:13 PM

Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post
I personally wish they'd spent the Move's development money on revamping their online community, fixing their message system, incorporate cross-game chat, etc.
Yikes not me I never use any of the things. Move is a wii copy but it is actually a huge improvement on it in every way.

Casual users and fanboys will still buy the wii but if you are seriously into motion control the move seems the best way to go.

I'm undecided about Natal as I don't ONLY want body control. Driving a car or shooting a gun with my bare hands and no controllers sounds ridiculous.

The Final Dakar
Games Meister
Mar 11, 2010, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by analogue SPRINKLES View Post
+ $300 game system + $60 games + Xbox live. Add that up.
For $240 I can have for one year what OnLive is offering for $180. That's not that compelling.

sek929
Posting Junkie
Mar 11, 2010, 01:18 PM

Even though it certainly is a 'me-too' device I'd bet my bottom dollar it will be ten times more useable than the Wiis flaky motion system.

The Creative Nomad was the first HDD-based MP3 player, does that mean Apple shouldn't have made the iPod?

The cable that attaches the Nunchuck to the Wiimote is laughable, the absence of any Z axis movement is shoddy, and the complete lack of true 1:1 movement kills gameplay. I think motion controls in general are a dead-end when it comes to interactivity (remember Virtual Reality?) but I'm going to go on record and say that any motion control system made now will be better than the Gen 1 motion controls developed by Nintendo.

Of course Nintendo owners will feel superior that their crappy system spawned a new line of off-shoots from other consoles, but I doubt it's going to be enough to sway people who already don't own a Wii because of the motion controls.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 11, 2010, 01:31 PM

Good points.

I still say that Wii games looking like absolute crap on my Vizio is still nearly a deal-breaker by itself. I don't even care that the graphics aren't as good; if they looked like this, I'd be content.

analogue SPRINKLES
Professional Poster
Mar 11, 2010, 02:11 PM

For $240 I can have for one year what OnLive is offering for $180. That's not that compelling.
How do you get 25 games so cheap on your other system?

Forum Links
Forum Rules