Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Is Delicious Monster still around?

Is Delicious Monster still around?
rockv
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 4, 2007, 04:36 PM

I have tried all day to visit Delicious Monster in order to register a copy of Delicious Library. I keep getting messages that my browser (Safari) can't open the server where the website is. Is this a temporary problem or something more permanent?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Aug 4, 2007, 04:51 PM

Their Web host seems to be having a bit of trouble today. The personal Web site of the guy who owns the company is inaccessible too, and I assume it's on the same host.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 4, 2007, 06:36 PM

Hello? Delicious Monster? Hello?

Yes, I'm afraid it's true. We've finally made good on the threat to retire to the tropics and drink rum for the rest of our lives. Aloha, suckers!

No, I'm just kidding. Our host is down for some reason, which affects the web site, mail, and dns. In other words, anything heading to or coming from delicious-monster.com is not working, which includes the in-app store.

Needless to say we're spending our weekend (waiting on hold in the hopes of someday) yelling at people on the phone.

Hope yours is better!

P.S. Emoticons!

Aunatrl
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 17, 2007, 07:25 PM

Hey, Delicious Monster! I'm sitting here trying to order Delicious Library, but your server is down again ... or still. How about giving us a phone number we can call to order it?

Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 19, 2007, 03:16 AM

The store is not down. It's possible it was down very briefly for some reason, but in general, all is well. It's possible you just have the necessary ports blocked somewhere between your computer and the store server.

The sales number, as listed on the site, is: 206.388.9902

Calls are only accepted during business hours, pacific time.

You can also write to support.

Forum Links
Forum Rules