Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > 18 years and going...

18 years and going...
oeyvind
Senior User
Jan 23, 2002, 12:53 PM

My friends, each of you is a single cell in the great body of the State. And today, that great body has purged itself of parasites. We have triumphed over the unprincipled dissemination of facts. The thugs and wreckers have been cast out. And the poisonous weeds of disinformation have been consigned to the dustbin of history. Let each and every cell rejoice! For today we celebrate the first, glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directive! We have created, for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology, where each worker may bloom secure from the pests of contradictory and confusing truths. Our Unification of Thought is a more powerful weapon than any fleet or army on Earth! We are one people. With one will. One resolve. One cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death. And we will bury them with their own confusion! We shall prevail!

Yes... Jan 24, 1984

P.S. didn't realize it's still 1/23 PST... it's already 0057 1/24 SGT here...^^

[ 01-23-2002: Message edited by: oeyvind ]

Scotttheking
Moderator Emeritus
Jan 23, 2002, 01:31 PM

off to the lounge
My website
Help me pay for college. Click for more info.

Forum Links
Forum Rules