Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > "Yes, I've dated men from Gay.com... but I wouldn't characterize me as 'gay'"

"Yes, I've dated men from Gay.com... but I wouldn't characterize me as 'gay'"
Mithras
Professional Poster
May 5, 2005, 10:01 PM

Oh boy, another one (saw this on atrios):
from the Spokane, Washington Spokesman:

Jim West then:
While acting pragmatically with moderates and conservatives as a Republican Party leader, West aligned himself with party conservatives on a range of hot-button social issues since 1983, when he first went to Olympia as a newly elected House member...

West and 14 other Republicans [proposed a] 1986 bill ... which called for screening prospective employees for sexual orientation and firing employees whose homosexuality became known....
In 1986, West voted to bar the state from distributing pamphlets telling people how to protect themselves from AIDS during sex. He said such instruction �is something people go buy at dirty bookstores.�
At a hearing on AIDS education, West proposed that teen sex be criminalized.

The bill, written by the abstinence group Teen Aid, would have made sexual contact � not just sexual intercourse � a misdemeanor for unmarried teenagers 18 or younger.
And, inevitably -- Jim West all along: (excerpts from online chat between a consultant posing as a young man, and a participant identified offline as Jim West):
Later, after small talk about sports, RightBi-Guy [West] asks if Moto-Brock is interested in girls.

Moto-Brock: �You know I try to. I go out on dates and stuff.�
RightBi-Guy: �What did you think of when you shower at school?�
Moto-Brock: �I try like hell not to get hard.�
RightBi-Guy: �Okay, then I remember that from my school days. Ha Ha Ha.�
Moto-Brock: �Keep the conversation light. Think about homework, stuff like that.�

RightBi-Guy: �I see. Hey, I�m enjoying this. Do you get turned on by guys?�
Moto-Brock: �Yes. I know I�m gay or at least very bi-sexual.�
RightBi-Guy: �I think I was in the same place when I was your age. I dated because I was expected to.�
RightBi-Guy: �I�ve always liked people younger than me. Just felt more comfortable with people either younger or older.�
RightBi-Guy: �My name is Jim, by the way.�
I really hope the Republican party figures out soon that gay people exist.
( Last edited by Mithras; May 5, 2005 at 10:09 PM. )

IceBreaker
Mac Enthusiast
May 5, 2005, 11:48 PM

Mithras... how did your date go with the guy from gay.com?

CRASH HARDDRIVE
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2005, 12:28 AM

This crap is from people who pretend they stand for keeping the F out of people�s bedrooms and respecting sexual privacy? Riiight.

I would think anyone on the left who ever floated that idea and expected it to be taken seriously would hang their head in shame at the very mention of this kind of shameless spectacle, let alone publicize it.

What the F business is ANY of this to anyone? Because you disagree with bills someone supported NINETEEN FRIGGEN YEARS AGO that gives anyone the right to spy on their internet activities, and post their private conversations and details of their sex life publicly? Since friggen when?

Sure, go ahead. Lecture everyone else again on who it is that has no respect for what people do in their private lives, and who gets completely puritanical over private matters they have no business nosing in when given the chance. Pot. Kettle. Black.

And how does this shameful behavior in anyway disprove his assertion that his political foes act like: �Sex Nazis who try to regulate private sexual behavior�? What the hell else do you call this? I�d say he has a point.

Anyway, thanks for the massive pile of hypocrisy.

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2005, 05:43 AM

And the identity of the "Jim West" online was verified how, exactly?
You are in Soviet Russia. It is dark. Grue is likely to be eaten by YOU!

RIRedinPA
Senior User
May 6, 2005, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by CRASH HARDDRIVE
This crap is from people who pretend they stand for keeping the F out of people�s bedrooms and respecting sexual privacy? Riiight.

I would think anyone on the left who ever floated that idea and expected it to be taken seriously would hang their head in shame at the very mention of this kind of shameless spectacle, let alone publicize it.

What the F business is ANY of this to anyone? Because you disagree with bills someone supported NINETEEN FRIGGEN YEARS AGO that gives anyone the right to spy on their internet activities, and post their private conversations and details of their sex life publicly? Since friggen when?

Sure, go ahead. Lecture everyone else again on who it is that has no respect for what people do in their private lives, and who gets completely puritanical over private matters they have no business nosing in when given the chance. Pot. Kettle. Black.

And how does this shameful behavior in anyway disprove his assertion that his political foes act like: �Sex Nazis who try to regulate private sexual behavior�? What the hell else do you call this? I�d say he has a point.

Anyway, thanks for the massive pile of hypocrisy.
Wouldn't the hypocrisy be coming from Jim West? I mean here is a guy who has positioned himself as a arch conservative against gays and underage sex and if these allegations are true he's out there engaging or attempting to engage in gay sex with underage men. I mean, if your going to moralize and try to control how people live their private sexual lives, shouldn't you at least be a moral person yourself?
Take It Outside!

Mid Atlantic Outdoors

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2005, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by RIRedinPA
Wouldn't the hypocrisy be coming from Jim West? I mean here is a guy who has positioned himself as a arch conservative against gays and underage sex and if these allegations are true he's out there engaging or attempting to engage in gay sex with underage men. I mean, if your going to moralize and try to control how people live their private sexual lives, shouldn't you at least be a moral person yourself?
I still want to know how they verified that this is the person.

But as for the hypocrisy issue, there are several problems with your arguments:
  • Becoming a hypocrite to expose other hypocrites does not absolve you of your own hypocrisy.
  • I still challenge anyone supporting this to show me how this guy's identity was established and verified to be that of West.
  • Hypocrisy is about belief as much as about action. Let us hear what West has to say, if it is true. Any truly moral person knows his own failings and strives to improve upon them; it is entirely possible that his outspoken conservatism is his own attempt to do this.

UNTeMac
Mac Elite
May 6, 2005, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Millennium
I still want to know how they verified that this is the person.

But as for the hypocrisy issue, there are several problems with your arguments:
  • Becoming a hypocrite to expose other hypocrites does not absolve you of your own hypocrisy.
  • I still challenge anyone supporting this to show me how this guy's identity was established and verified to be that of West.
  • Hypocrisy is about belief as much as about action. Let us hear what West has to say, if it is true. Any truly moral person knows his own failings and strives to improve upon them; it is entirely possible that his outspoken conservatism is his own attempt to do this.
Agreed on your first two points.

On the third: Would you say attempting to legalize discrimination against homosexuals is a moral way to improve on his own failings? I wouldn't even call him a hypocrite because he went wrong in both directions.
"This show is filmed before a live studio audience as soon as someone removes that dead guy!" - Stephen Colbert

Millennium
Clinically Insane
May 6, 2005, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by UNTiMac
On the third: Would you say attempting to legalize discrimination against homosexuals is a moral way to improve on his own failings?
Certainly not. The accusation was of hypocrisy, not being a complete and total evil bastard. If you want to accuse him of that, then go right ahead; you'll get no argument from me. However, if these are the kinds of tactics his opponents would use, then one must wonder if we're simply trading one evil for another, and who is to say which one is the lesser?

zigzag
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2005, 08:21 PM

The guy is a public servant. If he had been publicly opposed to the use of alcohol while secretly imbibing it, or vice versa, the public would want to know about it and would have a right to know about it. The public also has a right to know that he's offering jobs to his chatroom friends in exchange for sexual favors. If they want to re-elect him, fine, but they have a right to know. There's no need to defend stupidity, hypocrisy and corruption just to save face. If it makes people feel better, just mention the Kennedys and call it even.

CRASH HARDDRIVE
Addicted to MacNN
May 6, 2005, 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by RIRedinPA
Wouldn't the hypocrisy be coming from Jim West?
So the logic here is that being a hypocrite is an excuse then for a person�s political opponents to become even more hypocritical and pry into a person�s private sex live, and publish the details?

I mean here is a guy who has positioned himself as a arch conservative against gays and underage sex and if these allegations are true he's out there engaging or attempting to engage in gay sex with underage men.
�IF allegations are true�?� IF? Before leveling such charges as statutory rape against someone publicly, they first should be PROVEN. I don�t see where anyone has proven anything with regard to his engaging in underage sex. The linked articles read like teenage girls gossiping. Most of it is pure innuendo, rumors, hearsay, off the cuff quotes presented as fact, etc. It�s abysmal sham �journalism�.

People are obviously still upset with this guy for positions he took 20 years ago and have crafted a vendetta to invade his privacy, and dig up dirt even if it means fabricating and implying much of it.

He may be a total hypocrite on gay issues, fine, but the fact is, his political opponents have proven themselves to be even worse hypocrites on the issue of staying out of other people�s bedrooms and private sex lives.

It seems the left is all for staying out of people�s private sex lives- UNLESS they want to go on a political vendetta, then all of their hot air about privacy rights goes straight out the window.

I mean, if your going to moralize and try to control how people live their private sexual lives, shouldn't you at least be a moral person yourself?
I mean, if you�re going to be self-righteous and pretend your stance is that it�s none of anyone�s business how people live their private sexual lives, shouldn't you at least stay the F out of invading someone�s private sexual life yourself? Pot. Kettle. Black.

IceBreaker
Mac Enthusiast
May 6, 2005, 11:09 PM

Originally Posted by IceBreaker
Mithras... how did your date go with the guy from gay.com?
no answer?

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 7, 2005, 09:40 AM

I've only ever dated one guy from the internet and we hit it off great LOL was the love of my life. Havent dated any woman from online yet. I've meet another 6 guys from the internet and one woman. None of them I would touch with a ten foot pole let a lone physically touch in any way. So im kinda sticking to real life people. For woman I think im always going to stick to real life.
Blandine Bureau 1940 - 2011
Missed 2012 by 3 days, RIP Grandma :-(

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 7, 2005, 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Athens
I've only ever dated one guy from the internet and we hit it off great LOL was the love of my life. Havent dated any woman from online yet. I've meet another 6 guys from the internet and one woman. None of them I would touch with a ten foot pole let a lone physically touch in any way. So im kinda sticking to real life people. For woman I think im always going to stick to real life.

Any guy who date even one guy is gay by choice, at least. Please, don't date women after you sleep with guys.

All men think whatever come out of penis is ok (we urinate but don't wash hands and we convince girls that bj is ok, it is not real sex...ha!) so any gay who sleep with woman think he is safe but he may have the HIV. Later he is sorry. Soooo sorry. He cry and tell her, "Oh, I did not want to give you disease."

Bullcrap. If you are gay, be gay. It's ok if that is what you want. If you are straight that is ok to. But switch one way then other way is danger for girl.

You are gay? You must change the way you think of penis. You must think it is toxic weapon. Like gun or car is dangerous, now your penis has danger in it.
President Bush, Get Out Of Iraq Now!

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
May 7, 2005, 11:49 AM

I like how the paper points out they are protecting the identity of the 18 year old because he doesn't want to be outed, while at the same time outing a person that stated quite clearly that he didn't want to be outed. That's just beautiful. Nothing like showing a little integrity, eh? :roll:
Nemo me impune lacesset

NYCFarmboy
Mac Elite
May 7, 2005, 11:56 AM

yet another case of someone who is anti-gay, being gay themselves:

A Mayor's Secret Life Jolts a Northwest City

http://nytimes.com/2005/05/08/nation...gewanted=print

By TIMOTHY EGAN
SPOKANE, Wash., May 6 - Over the last three months, Mayor James E. West of Spokane, one of the most powerful politicians in this state, carried on an online exchange - full of mutual compliments and often overtly sexual - with someone who said he was a 17-year-old high school senior. In time, the mayor, 54, revealed his identity, and said he had lots of sports memorabilia he could give the boy from his office. As they prepared to meet for the first time, the mayor professed his nervousness, and his caution.

"Guys like you don't come along very often and I want it to last," the mayor wrote. "Am I crazy here?"

The two never met. The high school senior was a fiction, created by The Spokesman-Review, a Spokane newspaper, as part of a three-year investigation into whether Mayor West, a Republican, used his authority to have sex with boys and young men.

The mayor has denied the most serious accusations by the paper this week: that he molested two boys more than 25 years ago when he was a sheriff's deputy and Boy Scout leader. But he acknowledged having the online conversations and said he had "relationships" with men.

People in the state were shocked, in part because Mayor West is a staunch opponent of gay rights, and recently threatened to veto a measure passed by the City Council that would grant benefits to domestic partners. He once promoted a bill in the Legislature to outlaw teenage sex, gay or straight.

The mayor insists he will never step down despite calls for his resignation from one council member. On Friday, Mayor West walked around a downtown riverfront park, refusing requests for interviews, and saying he had another 1,149 days to serve.

The Spokesman-Review, once known as a stodgy voice of business and political interests in this city of 200,000, surprised many people here with the ferocity of its coverage of a man they repeatedly endorsed for office.

There are no criminal charges or civil suits pending against Mayor West for sexual misconduct. But The Spokesman-Review, in its extensive report on Thursday, said Mayor West had abused his positions of public trust over the last 25 years to have sex with boys and young men, and called him a hypocrite for promoting an anti-gay agenda. The paper quoted two men by name, both with criminal records, who said they had been sexually molested by Mayor West more than 20 years ago.

The paper also said that as Mayor West prepared to run for mayor in 2003 he urged one of those men, who was in jail, not to go public with abuse accusations. Mayor West denied making any specific threat, but said he may have contacted the man.

The newspaper has come under fire for hiring a forensic computer expert to authenticate Mayor West's online persona - he was known as RightBi-Guy in a chat room through Gay.com - and for creating a fictional teenager who pretended to be friendly with the mayor in instant messages and online chats.

"It's dishonesty on the newspaper's part, and I would say very ethically questionable," said Blaine Garvin, a professor of political science at Gonzaga University here.

But the newspaper's editor, Steven A. Smith, said the paper needed the extra layer of proof to run their story, and got it through the outside consultant, a former customs officer who remained anonymous.

The newspaper found that Mayor West had "led a secret life for 25 years," Mr. Smith wrote in a note explaining the paper's tactics to readers, and "he has been trolling the Internet for young lovers while serving as mayor of Spokane, offering gifts and favors."

In an interview, Mr. Smith said the paper's staff did not ask Mayor West if the accusations were true until just before the article came out, because they felt they would not get an honest response.

"Then the story would have been 'he said, she said,' " Mr. Smith said. In creating the fictional online boy, the paper decided to have him say he was 17, as a way to find out if Mayor West was soliciting sex from minors. The Web site prohibits people under age 18 from going into chat rooms.

Mr. Smith added that the paper had received hundreds of responses and that they were running "10-to-1 favorable to us."

To say Spokane has been stirred up by the reports would be an understatement.

"It's an earthquake," said State Senator Lisa Brown, a Spokane Democrat who is the majority leader. "And for Jim West, it's tragic. There are openly gay legislators and openly gay Republicans. But he's obviously uncomfortable with his identity."

In one of the online chats that the newspaper recorded, Mayor West talked about his ambiguous feelings.

"Remember, I'm very closeted. No one knows I like guys," he wrote. "It's just that the openly gay guys are a little over the top for me. I don't really like the in-your-face attitude some guys have. And the massive political agenda either."

Mayor West, a former Army paratrooper in the 82nd Airborne Division, spent 20 years in the Legislature, rising to the highest post in the Senate when Republicans had control. He has opposed virtually all gay rights measures, and once insisted that a resolution praising women of all races and sexual orientation - on International Women's Day - would not pass if the reference to orientation was not taken out.

In one of his last exchanges with the fictional boy just before the newspaper stopped contact a few weeks ago, Mayor West mentioned his political future.

"Some day I may run for governor," he wrote, "and this would be bad if you know what I mean."

Of late, many of the pillars of civic life here have been tarnished. The Catholic Diocese of Spokane has been rocked by lawsuits that priests molested dozens of boys, and that the church covered it up. The Sheriff's Department has been mired in scandal dating to the early 1980's, when a deputy, a friend of Mayor West's, killed himself after being accused of molesting children while in uniform.

"I'm just shocked; we already have enough with the Catholic priests," said Lea Williams, a Spokane resident who was shopping downtown on Friday afternoon.

Many people on conservative talk radio shows have expressed a sense of betrayal.

"I've never seen such a reaction from callers," said Dan Mitchinson, the news and program director of the Big Talker 1510-KGA, an AM station.

Many residents of Spokane and associates of Mayor West seemed fascinated by a man who seemed to live two lives.

"We seem to have a Jekyll and Hyde personality in our mayor," said Cherie Rodgers, the longest-serving member of the City Council. She called on the mayor to resign.

"His credibility is shot," said Ms. Rodgers, who described herself as a political independent who was endorsed by Republicans. "He was using city computers in his office to lure people to have sex with him."

She said the accusations had diminished the power of the office at a crucial time, with budget cuts and a slow business climate. "We've already had children's groups request that the mayor not be there when they tour City Hall," she said.

But other officials said they were content to wait out the story, and said they were pleased that Mayor West had apologized Thursday, in an e-mail message to city employees, "for the shame I have brought to the mayor's office and the city and the embarrassment my lack of judgment may cause you."

Though Mayor West had many critics as a state legislator, he has been widely praised as being an effective mayor. The Council cannot recall the mayor, who is 16 months into his term. But the public can remove him through a petition drive and vote, if a judge finds there is enough evidence of misconduct.

While few people are focused, for now, on removing Mayor West, many residents say they will long be puzzled as to how a public man could have a private life so at odds with his other side.

"The world is full of dark secrets," Ms. Williams said. "But for someone to be that high up in office, with these kinds of secrets, well, it just knocks me cold."

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
May 7, 2005, 12:20 PM

it's called projection. one who has repressed their own sexual preferences, takes it out on those who share one's sexual orientation.

crash, let's say west is a liberal dem. can you then see the hypocracy?

Mithras  (op)
Professional Poster
May 7, 2005, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by Eynstyn

Any guy who date even one guy is gay by choice, at least. Please, don't date women after you sleep with guys.

All men think whatever come out of penis is ok (we urinate but don't wash hands and we convince girls that bj is ok, it is not real sex...ha!) so any gay who sleep with woman think he is safe but he may have the HIV. Later he is sorry. Soooo sorry. He cry and tell her, "Oh, I did not want to give you disease."

Bullcrap. If you are gay, be gay. It's ok if that is what you want. If you are straight that is ok to. But switch one way then other way is danger for girl.

You are gay? You must change the way you think of penis. You must think it is toxic weapon. Like gun or car is dangerous, now your penis has danger in it.
This is one of the weirdest posts I have ever seen on these forums, and I think that says quite a lot.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 7, 2005, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mithras
This is one of the weirdest posts I have ever seen on these forums, and I think that says quite a lot.
Why strange? Because it makes you think for first time about your toxic penis???

My son might catch the HIV because of switch hitter?

You think that is strange?

I don't know if you are the gay but if you are I DON'T CARE!

So, be GAY, BE GAY, BE GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!! Live long. Prosper. Be happy healthy and wealthy. Marry a man. If you are lesbian marry a woman. I don't care.

But don't give danger to straight girl.

PLEASE!

Be gay and stay gay.

ironknee
Addicted to MacNN
May 7, 2005, 01:35 PM

Why strange? Because it makes you think for first time about your toxic penis???

So, be GAY, BE GAY, BE GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY!!!!! Live long. Prosper. Be happy healthy and wealthy. Marry a man. If you are lesbian marry a woman. I don't care.

PLEASE!

Be gay and stay gay.
interesting, but there are people like west who because of his upbringing, religion, party affiliate and self images, will try to keep his gay=ness away from his family, friends and public image (at the same time he is bashing gays). what do you say to them?

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 7, 2005, 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ironknee
interesting, but there are people like west who because of his upbringing, religion, party affiliate and self images, will try to keep his gay=ness away from his family, friends and public image (at the same time he is bashing gays). what do you say to them?
Be like the doctor. First don't do harm.

Be like Jesus. Do to others what you want for yourself.

Be a good actor of heterosexual man. Do the right thing.

Be good sensitive gay. Think about others not only your self.

Be good responsible gay. People will bash ALL gays if one gay do bad things. Do good actions for your gay brothers.

Want the good self image? Always act like eveything you do will be on newspaper tomorow. If that is ok for you, then action is ok.

If you have trouble with these advise then you see where you need to change.

Get help if you must.

That is what I say to those folks.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 05:35 AM

Um, i treat man and woman the same. Condoms no matter what. HIV dosent care if you are gay or straight, the same danger comes from both. The only reason the gay population was hit hard and is more associated with HIV is because most gay men are out right SLUTS, my co-worker sleeps with a different guy almost every night. Some times 2 different ones in the same day. At least he is smart and always uses a condom and has been lucky not to catch anything at least so he says. And im not going to stick to one sex when I am attracted to both, besides im far more attracted to woman then men, ive only ever fell in love with a single guy and I think it was a fluke.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 05:41 AM

PLEASE!

Be gay and stay gay.
If you think HIV is a gay deases your a fool. And every person I know that has AIDS/HIV cought it from hetro sex or dirty needles. A Vigina is just as toxic as a penis. Those that practice safe sex and dont do drugs are low risk. Reguardless if they switch back and forth between men and woman or just stick to one gender. A Virus dosent care what it victums sleep with.

BC_SIG
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 8, 2005, 05:54 AM

Eynstyn, I have to ask, Where the f*ck do you get off giving such orders like that?

You come off as a very homophobic person with such comments as "If you are straight that is ok to. But switch one way then other way is danger for girl."

Alrighty then, Try this one on, How do you feel about lesbians, or even Bisexual women that f*ck guys? Hell, A girl that sleeps around with lots of guys or girls is just as much of a danger to either sex, would be quite possible she has HIV, Aids, Herpes, Who knows.

"All men think whatever come out of penis is ok", Hmm, Now how many women out there just wanna f*ck f*ck f*ck? Shouldn't generalize like that.

If you are going to make such comments, You could at least provide both sides of it.
A one sided story is never accurate.
Fav Stuff: Kevlar, Camo, Boots, Weapons, Electronics, Win XP :P
EuroTrip, "Escape!" Finding Nemo :D Oh Ya, Can't Forget Athens On Here's, He's Da Best. ;)

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 05:59 AM

Matt, man you have no idea how much I love you when you post like that cyber on gay.com shortly, work is boring right now?

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 06:56 AM

Um, i treat man and woman the same. Condoms no matter what. HIV dosent care if you are gay or straight, the same danger comes from both. The only reason the gay population was hit hard and is more associated with HIV is because most gay men are out right SLUTS, my co-worker sleeps with a different guy almost every night. Some times 2 different ones in the same day. At least he is smart and always uses a condom and has been lucky not to catch anything at least so he says. And im not going to stick to one sex when I am attracted to both, besides im far more attracted to woman then men, ive only ever fell in love with a single guy and I think it was a fluke.
Maybe you are right. No more sex for you or friends. Stop being the sluts. Give roomate the salty peters and ban cheerleading. Maybe taliban have right idea. I hope you are happiest now. I hope all your men and women lovers can find coochie with sombody else now that I order you no more sex!

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 07:16 AM

If you think HIV is a gay deases your a fool. And every person I know that has AIDS/HIV cought it from hetro sex or dirty needles. A Vigina is just as toxic as a penis. Those that practice safe sex and dont do drugs are low risk. Reguardless if they switch back and forth between men and woman or just stick to one gender. A Virus dosent care what it victums sleep with.
It start like gay disease. If gays do the sex only with gays HIV stay gay diseaes. But no. You like men AND women. Booze and pot is not good enogh for you and you need to shoot the drugs for the best high time. Sex with the men and the women and the dirty needles with the drugs and now look.

Sure the vigina is nasty now and who made it that way??? Now the men the women the gay the straight the old the young the good bad and ugly all have danger. Happy party for everybody. Maybe priest get it and he give it to nun and little boy. It's all good. Do HIV people say, "if I have it I want give it to other people?"

That is not gay. That is sad.

Go have all bi sex you can and be happy. That is only important. Good for you swing man.

My time is gone. I have good penis but no good place for it. It is all toxic vigina. Maybe it is ok. I will be happy and get sex and when they give me the hiv I will be like magic johnson and live good fat life many years happy!

Maybe I will be swing man like you. We all be happy sluts.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 07:30 AM

Originally Posted by BC_SIG
Eynstyn, I have to ask, Where the f*ck do you get off giving such orders like that?

You come off as a very homophobic person with such comments as "If you are straight that is ok to. But switch one way then other way is danger for girl."

Alrighty then, Try this one on, How do you feel about lesbians, or even Bisexual women that f*ck guys? Hell, A girl that sleeps around with lots of guys or girls is just as much of a danger to either sex, would be quite possible she has HIV, Aids, Herpes, Who knows.

"All men think whatever come out of penis is ok", Hmm, Now how many women out there just wanna f*ck f*ck f*ck? Shouldn't generalize like that.

If you are going to make such comments, You could at least provide both sides of it.
A one sided story is never accurate.
Ok, I will be swing man like athens. Everybody will do HIV dance with everybody. I want my son find virgin for wife and if he sleep with anybody I tell him he have big trouble!

BC you are happy now get off hobby horse. You are right. Athens right. I am swinger man like you. Lesbians, bisexual, women and men HIV, aids, herpe, I like it all now. Everybody equal toxic.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 07:31 AM

Maybe you are right. No more sex for you or friends. Stop being the sluts. Give roomate the salty peters and ban cheerleading. Maybe taliban have right idea. I hope you are happiest now. I hope all your men and women lovers can find coochie with sombody else now that I order you no more sex!

WHAT, HUH,

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 07:37 AM

WHAT, HUH,
I am joking like you are son and I order you to stop bad mishif.

BC_SIG
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 8, 2005, 07:41 AM

Ok, I will be swing man like athens. Everybody will do HIV dance with everybody. I want my son find virgin for wife and if he sleep with anybody I tell him he have big trouble!

BC you are happy now get off hobby horse. You are right. Athens right. I am swinger man like you. Lesbians, bisexual, women and men HIV, aids, herpe, I like it all now. Everybody equal toxic.
You mate, Aint making any smeggin sense. I'm going to go with English aint your first language on this one.

Anywho, Got me tea now (sips). Hmm, You have a very ODD, to say the least, take on things. HIV Dance aigh? Care to show us that?

BTW, What is "mishif"?
EuroTrip, "Escape!" Finding Nemo :D Oh Ya, Can't Forget Athens On Here's, He's Da Best. ;)

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 07:41 AM

It start like gay disease. If gays do the sex only with gays HIV stay gay diseaes. But no. You like men AND women. Booze and pot is not good enogh for you and you need to shoot the drugs for the best high time. Sex with the men and the women and the dirty needles with the drugs and now look.

Sure the vigina is nasty now and who made it that way??? Now the men the women the gay the straight the old the young the good bad and ugly all have danger. Happy party for everybody. Maybe priest get it and he give it to nun and little boy. It's all good. Do HIV people say, "if I have it I want give it to other people?"

That is not gay. That is sad.

Go have all bi sex you can and be happy. That is only important. Good for you swing man.

My time is gone. I have good penis but no good place for it. It is all toxic vigina. Maybe it is ok. I will be happy and get sex and when they give me the hiv I will be like magic johnson and live good fat life many years happy!

Maybe I will be swing man like you. We all be happy sluts.
Budy im far from a slut, ive dated 1 guy and 6 girls and im 25 so get a life

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 07:43 AM

I am joking like you are son and I order you to stop bad mishif.
are you using a translator program?

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 08:08 AM

You mate, Aint making any smeggin sense. I'm going to go with English aint your first language on this one.

Anywho, Got me tea now (sips). Hmm, You have a very ODD, to say the least, take on things. HIV Dance aigh? Care to show us that?

BTW, What is "mishif"?
NOW I understand. Many places on macnn people say pot kettle black. HA!

Sorry I don't spell right it is MISCHIEF

mis�chief Audio pronunciation of "mischief" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mschf)
n.

1. Behavior that causes discomfiture or annoyance in another.
2. An inclination or tendency to play pranks or cause embarrassment.
3. One that causes minor trouble or disturbance: The child was a mischief in school.
4. Damage, destruction, or injury caused by a specific person or thing: The broken window was the mischief of vandals.
5. The state or quality of being mischievous.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 08:13 AM

Budy im far from a slut, ive dated 1 guy and 6 girls and im 25 so get a life

"Um, i treat man and woman the same. Condoms no matter what. HIV dosent care if you are gay or straight, the same danger comes from both. The only reason the gay population was hit hard and is more associated with HIV is because most gay men are out right SLUTS, my co-worker sleeps with a different guy almost every night. Some times 2 different ones in the same day. At least he is smart and always uses a condom and has been lucky not to catch anything at least so he says. And im not going to stick to one sex when I am attracted to both, besides im far more attracted to woman then men, ive only ever fell in love with a single guy and I think it was a fluke."

Maybe you are not like most gay men?

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 08:22 AM

im not gay im bi, there is a difference, my X isnt a slut either, nor matt

BC_SIG
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 8, 2005, 08:25 AM

Ok Im just getting sick of this, Call me Ignorant or whatever you want, At the moment I couldnt give a flippin shite. If you cant properly use the english language, DONT FRIGGIN BUTCHER IT. Eynstyn, Your post are barely understandable. Stop using a friggin translator if you are and just walk away from the forum. If you are a child, Go to school god damn it.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 08:30 AM

that statment can also be applyed to Asian Drivers If you cant drive get off the road, dont butcher innocent people or learn to drive in school hehe

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 08:31 AM

im not gay im bi, there is a difference, my X isnt a slut either, nor matt
Ha! For straight guy, anytime man to have sex with one man, he is gay.

For you is bi. For me is gay.

One time = gay.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 08:32 AM

One time = gay.

So when a gay man decided to have sex with a woman he is straight?

BC_SIG
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 8, 2005, 08:39 AM

One time = gay.
Aye then, so tell me this, Does it make a man gay, for havin sex with both a man & a woman at the same time?

Either way, You are making your judgements with no logic behind them. Saying just once means a man is gay? What If a man & woman wanted to try something new to expand the boundaries of their relationship by engaging is homosexual activities, yet they still have sex together alot after that? They could have only been "curious". Assuming that they are homosexuals instantly is just utter nonsense.

You should actually become educated on such matters before even attempting to comment on them. Hey, I consider myself to be a very gay male, but I've been known to have a little fun with woman once in a while. Hey, nothing says I can't right?

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 08:40 AM

Ok Im just getting sick of this, Call me Ignorant or whatever you want, At the moment I couldnt give a flippin shite. If you cant properly use the english language, DONT FRIGGIN BUTCHER IT. Eynstyn, Your post are barely understandable. Stop using a friggin translator if you are and just walk away from the forum. If you are a child, Go to school god damn it.
Hey you are sensitive, no? You want people accept you for lifestile but you get mad with me? I study english and get better with you're help. You have things to learn with eynstyn. Eynstyn no go away easy. You are lucky to have good happy wise teacher help you learn sensitivness. Ha!

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 08:41 AM

if your son was gay would you kill him?

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 08:47 AM

So when a gay man decided to have sex with a woman he is straight?
Ha! Funny joke!

No, he is bi. Straight is normal. Gay is outside normal. Gay is born gay. Straight is born straight.

You are born the way, gay or straight. If you are gay and try straight you are bi. If you are straight and try gay it makes you bi. But straight men see you like gay.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 08:48 AM

Hey you are sensitive, no? You want people accept you for lifestile but you get mad with me? I study english and get better with you're help. You have things to learn with eynstyn. Eynstyn no go away easy. You are lucky to have good happy wise teacher help you learn sensitivness. Ha!

You teach us sensitivness

We will teach you how to be gay, deal?

BC_SIG
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 8, 2005, 08:52 AM

Ha! Funny joke!

No, he is bi. Straight is normal. Gay is outside normal. Gay is born gay. Straight is born straight.

You are born the way, gay or straight. If you are gay and try straight you are bi. If you are straight and try gay it makes you bi. But straight men see you like gay.
Ok, Straight Normal, Gay Outside normal, There where the smeg does Bi fit in? Greedy? Confused? Slutty? Dont Care? Havin Fun?....?

Seriously, If you aren't going to bother making complete post, THEN DON'T POST.

Athens
Addicted to MacNN
May 8, 2005, 08:55 AM

Ok, Straight Normal, Gay Outside normal, There where the smeg does Bi fit in? Greedy? Confused? Slutty? Dont Care? Havin Fun?....?

I like not picky personally hehe

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 09:11 AM

if your son was gay would you kill him?
No!!!! That is crazy! Son like girls get excited with pretty girls. Why? God. He don't get excited with men. Why? God.

Gays see man and get excited. Why? God. Gays see woman and don't get excited. Why? God.

Nobody choose how they are. No straight will try homo sex if they don't have one or many people to say it is ok and it is good. They say try it and you will like it.

I will tell him gay is problem. Why you want new problems of gays?? Why ANYBODY want to CHOSE gay?

Straight world don't like gays. Try to hurt gays. Shoot, beat, don't give job, give bad service discharge in military, get HIV, have to hide in closet, can not marriage in everyplace. Why anybody chose that???

When he has older I will tell him do not hate the gays but know it is more to curiosity sex and he MUST think if this is good for his life.

Everybody want coochie. If straight coochie is good, stay straight. If gay coochie is good, stay straight. If you want more than that you are greedy pig.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 09:23 AM

Aye then, so tell me this, Does it make a man gay, for havin sex with both a man & a woman at the same time?

Either way, You are making your judgements with no logic behind them. Saying just once means a man is gay? What If a man & woman wanted to try something new to expand the boundaries of their relationship by engaging is homosexual activities, yet they still have sex together alot after that? They could have only been "curious". Assuming that they are homosexuals instantly is just utter nonsense.

You should actually become educated on such matters before even attempting to comment on them. Hey, I consider myself to be a very gay male, but I've been known to have a little fun with woman once in a while. Hey, nothing says I can't right?

If he do coochie coochie with man he is gay. He can say he is bi but straight world say he is gay.

If two guys only say hi to the other but both do coochie with woman all are straight.

What If a man & woman wanted to try something new to expand the boundaries of their relationship by engaging is homosexual activities, yet they still have sex together alot after that? They could have only been "curious". Assuming that they are homosexuals instantly is just utter nonsense.

Ok, you make me think about this. He had the gay sex but never like it. He is not gay and he is not bi but he had gay sex. If he ever try it again he is gay.

You make me think about Jack on Will & Grace. Ha! I think him and Karen will try sex one day.

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 09:27 AM

You teach us sensitivness

We will teach you how to be gay, deal?
Thanks for invitation but Eynstyn have other plans for that nite. Ha!

Eynstyn
Grizzled Veteran
May 8, 2005, 09:28 AM

You are short temper, yes?

Forum Links
Forum Rules