Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS/FT: G3, G4, and G5 parts and pieces

FS/FT: G3, G4, and G5 parts and pieces
Tenacious Dyl
Mac Enthusiast
May 13, 2007, 08:17 PM

Hey all, this is a house-cleaning type sale, as I'm going to Israel soon, and then to another semester of school, I need to clear out a lot of stuff.

Buyer assumes shippings fees (I can do your choice of carrier of course... UPS / FedEx / USPS / Etc) because most of these things are worth about as much as shipping itself.

I will post pictures on request per item as there is so much, and not much to explain (everything works and is in great condition)

** G5 Stuff **
1) Twin fan assembly (from top center of case), one cools hard-drive bay, one cools PCI bay below. Asking $10 plus shipping.

2) G5 Upper Bay Power Cable. It has the 8-pin connector for the power supply, and on the other end has 2 SATA power ports and 1 molex port (to power the optical drive and both hard drives) Asking $5 plus shipping.

3) Door / Temp Sensor. -SOLD!!!

4) Original Apple / Foxconn Sata cables (I have two). Short and 90-degree ends on both sides. Asking $2 plus shipping a piece.

*** G3 Stuff (Blue and White) ***
1) Motherboard with battery, processor, and heatsink. Processor is a 333 Mhz G3. Asking $20 plus shipping.

2) Power supply (Apple issued) Delta Electronics 200 Watts. I have two of these. Asking $10 a piece plus shipping.

3) Internal Speaker / Drive Caddy / Large Fan Assembly / Etc parts: Asking $1 plus shipping per case piece.

*** G4 Stuff (Sawtooth) ***
1) Phone Modem (both the attachment to Mobo and the socket to plug in (near ports). Asking $5 plus shipping.

*** Misc Stuff ***
1) PCI ATI Rage 16 mb Video card with 1 VGA output. I have two of these, asking $5 plus shipping a piece.

2) Adaptec SCSI PCI card. I also have two of these. Each have one internal port and one external, each port can handle 2 drives. Asking $10 plus shipping or both for $15 plus shipping.

3) PC 100 Desktop Ram (great for many G3/G4 towers, and iMac G3s). I have one 128 mb stick, a 64 mb stick, and two 32 mb sticks. Asking $10 plus shipping on the 128 and $5 plus shipping on the 64. The 32s are just $1 plus shipping.

4) Apple Branded Quantum 20 GB 3.5" ATA Drive, asking $5 plus shipping

5) PC Power Supply (450 Watts) by Powerlabs, asking $10 plus shipping

6) Lots of random case parts from Sawtooth G4's and B&W G3's, just ask if you need screws, brackets, etc. I probably have it/them. Depending on part, I'll probably just send it to you at the cost of shipping

-----

I accept paypal, and of course will combine shipping on multiple items. I'm just looking to make a couple bucks and shill out this stuff to anyone who needs it!

On the chance you want to trade, I am looking for PC 100 Ram (For a Sawtooth I still have) that is any size over 128mb (I'll take or trade for 256 and 512 sticks!). Thanks!
( Last edited by Tenacious Dyl; May 17, 2007 at 09:25 AM. )
yep.

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
May 15, 2007, 06:32 AM

Congrats on the trip.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

CTSxViper
May 15, 2007, 03:34 PM

Bump for a great trader!!

Tenacious Dyl  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
May 17, 2007, 09:26 AM

Thanks guys!

I updated the list, sold the sensor last night I'm still looking for offers / small sales / trades on this stuff... it really doesn't do me much good to keep it, and I don't want to throw it away!
yep.

Forum Links
Forum Rules