Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > 17"/G4/TITANIUM/1.3G/256MB/60G/SUPERDRIVE/BT/APX

17"/G4/TITANIUM/1.3G/256MB/60G/SUPERDRIVE/BT/APX
willebruce
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 29, 2005, 11:10 PM

Dropped on sidewalk 6 mnths ago and has been sitting apart ever since...landed on left corner power cord adapter....damage to about a 5 sq inch area above battery and below screen but i don't know to what extent...screen shows apple logo for Panther boot but stops there, hard drive spins and superdrive spins ejects/loads...casing dinged up a bit but not too bad except for power cord corner(pretty nice dent)....2 airport cards,1 still in box...all cords and adapters, purchased most upgrades when i bought it about 1 yr ago.....seems as though damage was isolated to that area in left corner where power input is.....battery used sparingly as was unit during 6 mnths of use...nothing looks burnt out....it can probably be salvaged as a complete unit but would sell as parts as well....also have Brenthaven vinyl carrying case...quite a few small screws missing but can probably locate most of them...software version is OS X 10.3 (PANTHER)..there are two USB ports, firewire, ethernet, internal modem, earphone jack, built-in microphone....FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL FOR WHOLE UNIT OR [email protected]

zoink!
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 13, 2005, 09:51 AM

What are you asking for this? And is the screen damaged in any way? Can you provide up close, clear photos? Can you still plug in the power adaptor? Can you close the lid?

Sorry about the thousand questions, but I may be interested if you can answer them for me.

Thanks!

Forum Links
Forum Rules