Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 4th gen iPod, SE T616, Digi Camera

FS: 4th gen iPod, SE T616, Digi Camera
teknik
Forum Regular
Aug 5, 2004, 06:12 PM

Ahh, Summer cleaning. Its that time again to get rid of items I have no use for. Alas, the prices below include shipping via USPS.

1) 4th Generation Apple iPod 20 Gig $302 shipped (I'm saving you Tax and shipping) NOW $295 SHIPPED!
I'm getting this as part of Apple's Cram & Jam to save $200. The iPod is being delivered on 8/15 and will be shipped directly to you upon myself receiving it.

2) Sony Ericsson T616 Unlocked Mobile Phone $110 Shipped
This was my primary phone for just over 5 months, it includes the hard to find blue housing, aswell as the silver AT&T branded housing. Theres minimal wear on the blue housing, and the silver is damn near perfect. The battery holds a full charge, box and manual is included.

3) Olympus D-360L 1.3 MP Digital Camera $50 Shipped
My first digital camera! It retailed at over $300 a few years ago. It includes the 8mb Olympus media card, that stores around 30 photos on HQ mode. Box and batteries are not included with this item, but the feeling of owning damn finest point and shoot cameras ever is. For technical stats, visit http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...41551?v=glance

My paypal address is [email protected], and these items are on a first-come first serve basis! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

MrForgetable
Mac Elite
Aug 5, 2004, 07:33 PM

so the UPC label on the iPod will be gone?
iamwhor3hay

teknik  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 6, 2004, 01:10 AM

Originally posted by MrForgetable:
so the UPC label on the iPod will be gone?
Actually no, my college bookstore gave me $200 instantly off my purchase, and did not give me a Apple rebate printout, which I found weird, but later made sense to me.

thetman
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 6, 2004, 03:49 PM

couldnt you still get the rebate, or at least try and go for it

teknik  (op)
Forum Regular
Aug 6, 2004, 05:13 PM

Originally posted by thetman:
couldnt you still get the rebate, or at least try and go for it
No, because Apple already has my information regarding the $200 off. I wouldn't try to double dip and lose my student pricing privileges.

Forum Links
Forum Rules