Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Do you support Hamas and Islamic Jihad's terrorism?

View Poll Results: Do/Do Not Endorse Hamas et al's terrorism
Poll Options:
Hamas' and Islamic Jihad's murders of women and babies is justified. 2 votes (11.76%)
Deliberately murdering women and babies is never justifiable. 15 votes (88.24%)
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll
Do you support Hamas and Islamic Jihad's terrorism?
Uday's Carcass
Senior User
Location: Frozen storage at Area 51, wrapped in pigskin. My damned soul is never getting out of the Great Satan.
Oct 8, 2003, 09:21 PM

Do you think it's justified (your soul be damned if you do), or

are you a sane infidel and condemn their sick, murderous acts?

Linfidels harken! 'The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.'

Uday's Carcass  (op)
Senior User
Location: Frozen storage at Area 51, wrapped in pigskin. My damned soul is never getting out of the Great Satan.
Oct 8, 2003, 09:25 PM

It's about time we saw which way you people swing. Vote, then justify yourself if you dare.

Linfidels harken! 'The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.'

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 8, 2003, 09:36 PM

I'd vote the same as you:

"Deliberately murdering women and babies is never justifiable.... unless it's done by a Jew."

Uday's Carcass  (op)
Senior User
Oct 8, 2003, 10:09 PM

Originally posted by macvillage.net:
"Deliberately murdering women and babies is never justifiable.... unless it's done by a Jew."
That isn't the issue, Robert. If Israelis started to single out Palestinian women and babies just to murder them, then of course I'd object. I object to terrorism at all levels.

This poll is strictly related to whether some of the infidels around here believe that Hamas and their ilk are justified in deliberately targeting and murdering women and babies.

Now perhaps you should have the courage to tell us how you voted.

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 8, 2003, 10:15 PM

Originally posted by Uday's Carcass:
That isn't the issue, Robert. If Israelis started to single out Palestinian women and babies just to murder them, then of course I'd object. I object to terrorism at all levels.

This poll is strictly related to whether some of the infidels around here believe that Hamas and their ilk are justified in deliberately targeting and murdering women and babies.

I'd like to see those threads.

I don't believe that's happened since I've been roaming this forum.

Uday's Carcass  (op)
Senior User
Oct 9, 2003, 12:30 AM

Originally posted by macvillage.net:
I'd like to see those threads.

I don't believe that's happened since I've been roaming this forum.
threads about what? I don't have any clue what you're pratting on about.

Lerkfish
Oct 9, 2003, 11:24 AM

I think that's your paranoia talking. You're equating people discussing that the Israel/palestine question is not as one sided as you prefer to think with people who condone murder and terrorism. You're conflating the opposing view into rarified hyperbole, unrelated to their actual points.
This speaks louder to your own messed up perceptions than it does to theirs.

btw: I refuse to "vote" in your barbed poll, so don't bother guessing how I "voted". There. I had the "courage' to tell you how I didn't vote.

my advice: accept that people disagree with you without having to bizarrely accuse them of condoning terrorism or murder. Once you do that, you have ended all reasonable discourse.

Uday's Carcass  (op)
Senior User
Oct 9, 2003, 11:41 AM

Hardly. I'm not paranoid, but I do see how many here like to justify terrorism, especially Palestinian terrorism, and it ticks me off. I drummed up this little poll to see if there's anyone out there who'd attempt to justify the murder of women and little babies. so far, we have two votes for that damned response.

Thus far those who voted in favour of murdering women and babies haven't the guts to say why.

If you're going to support and justify those who'd blow a little baby to bloody pieces, you owe his mother an explanation.

Lerkfish
Oct 9, 2003, 11:46 AM

Hardly. I'm not paranoid, but I do see how many here like to justify terrorism, especially Palestinian terrorism, and it ticks me off. I drummed up this little poll to see if there's anyone out there who'd attempt to justify the murder of women and little babies. so far, we have two votes for that damned response.

Thus far those who voted in favour of murdering women and babies haven't the guts to say why.

If you're going to support and justify those who'd blow a little baby to bloody pieces, you owe his mother an explanation.
none is as blind as those who will not see.

*shakes dust off my boots*

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Oct 9, 2003, 11:53 AM

yep.

Uday was right.

Nicko
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2003, 11:55 AM

I'm not voting either.

Myself though, I don't support killing out of principle. However, I think I can understand why a person would be compelled to kill themselves in such a fashion when all other options seem to be gone from their lives. I don't condone it, but does condemning it really do any good? There are other more useful solutions.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Oct 9, 2003, 11:59 AM

Lots of folks seem to think there's a good reason to kill. Except when the USA does it.

Summary of anti-Israeli sentiment:

"I don't approve of blowing up busses - but I can understand why people would do it."

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Oct 9, 2003, 12:03 PM

Lots of people seem to think it's bad to kill. Except when the US does it.

eklipse
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2003, 12:25 PM

Summary of pro-Israeli sentiment:

"Israel does no wrong - Sharon is up there with Gandhi"

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Oct 9, 2003, 12:26 PM

Lists some names of people justify terrorism.

So far only YOU, Spiff, and Zimphire have shown support of State-Funded Terrorism.

Nobody on this board, since I've been here has shown support for Hamas, or any militant group.

People have shown support for the cause (civilian suffering)... But not the means.

Your mixing things up trying to create some sort of flamewar.

ALL WHITE PEOPLE BELONG TO THE KKK

ALL ASIANS ARE TRYING TO STEAL OUR JOBS

ALL JEWS ARE CHEAP

ALL ITALIANS SMELL

ALL BRITISH PEOPLE HAVE BAD BREATH.

ALL ARABS ARE TERRORISTS

what else should we lump together?

Grow up dude. If you really get off on twisting people's words and killing babies based on their religion... your a pretty sick person.

eklipse
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2003, 12:31 PM

I feel sorry for all the half-Asian, half-Arab, Italian speaking, white, Jews living in Britain.......

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Oct 9, 2003, 12:44 PM

That's what makes you a liberal.

Always feeling sorry for other people.

eklipse
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2003, 12:55 PM

Originally posted by Spliffdaddy:
That's what makes you a liberal.

Always feeling sorry for other people.
Too easy.

Demonhood
Administrator
Oct 9, 2003, 01:17 PM

fear leads to anger. anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering. suffering leads to pain killers.
when been in rehab 500 years you have, look as good you will not!

Forum Links
Forum Rules