Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > In the place which we arrange inside the BabelFish the thread

In the place which we arrange inside the BabelFish the thread
CharlesS
Posting Junkie
May 23, 2008, 07:08 PM

Respeitos of an arrangement to say the truth of BabelFishian. Being popular of the line of the language whose BabelFish is different I supplied it because of the visualization, the thing below I will boil the line that is zealous thought the thing.

Ruler to the land:

1. All the posts must make to use BabelFish.

2. None any a post makes to use BabelFish.

3. , the war of the fire does not know the event of the line.

4. None any a Spam knows of the line.

5. It resists the different insult of the member.

6. It resists the mental auto-recognition of the weakness.

7. The nonsense is given welcome, is evaluated.

Ticking sound coming from a .pkg package? Don't let the .bom go off! Inspect it first with Pacifist. Macworld - five mice!

Randman
Posting Junkie
May 23, 2008, 07:11 PM

Ok ...

This is a computer-generated message and needs no signature.

andreas_g4
Professional Poster
May 23, 2008, 07:21 PM

That is a mad idea! I am pleased to take to it part.

However I find yours regulate somewhat strictly, straight with the imbecility could become hard. Not?

What is that the point 6? There have I really large understanding of problems. Can you reformulate that times?

As also is, I participates. But during I that type am noticeable me here that I write a quite tidy muck together. Ha, ha!

CharlesS  (op)
Posting Junkie
May 23, 2008, 07:29 PM

The point 6 is break and it sleeps spirit weakness and it attaches of, after is fulfilled to lyem, which it speaks. U left the gypsum, which the Wekzeugspritze, which is empty it, carried on shoulder, thu!

Ticking sound coming from a .pkg package? Don't let the .bom go off! Inspect it first with Pacifist. Macworld - five mice!

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
May 23, 2008, 07:31 PM

t o l' Wire contour Fröhlichkeit which is;? ; ; L'? Peace l' Justice the founder whom will bite;? ; ; Assimilé.

Started out as: “This thread should go down well with the mods”

BasketofPuppies
Professional Poster
May 23, 2008, 08:07 PM

There would be renownedly if Yahoo! [fikchirovannoe] Babelfish since transfers made a feeling.
inscrutable impenetrable impregnable inconceivable

ghporter
Administrator
May 23, 2008, 08:14 PM

J'? approve this effort harte plus all. Us I think [aytoes] of having fun in order to I see the species the things our friendly fish with our words cheek.

It would be supposed we reveal our courses of translations, or we leave him up to the reader in order to [apokryptografisoyme]?

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

CharlesS  (op)
Posting Junkie
May 23, 2008, 09:03 PM

Whether or not because the original copy is included as for that decision of the one by one is. As for that there is to you!

Original text: It's the decision of each person whether to include the original text or not. It's up to you!

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
May 23, 2008, 09:26 PM

An interesting experiment. But will succeed?

sek929
Posting Junkie
May 23, 2008, 09:30 PM

Hopes me to know that anything said.

CharlesS  (op)
Posting Junkie
May 23, 2008, 10:36 PM

GETTYSBURG ADDRESS:

In notch 4 and before 7 years in this continent and in the new nation, of the freedom, all people evenly in the proposal, causes for our father thought, comes to be given. Now think we and this nation or everyone nation, therefore we give the civil war, which examines the thing, which carries out in such a way of, long bears us participates is serious. We come to meet us in the battleground which is serious warfare. We came in order to give the part of the field, at the concluding quiescent place for the people, which their life gives, this nation not, in order not to live white from here to. The whole we are usable this and are usable. Of however, larger feeling, of us is not a possibility of giving -- We are not to be inaugurated in the position -- We holy are not a possibility of acting -- This ground. Strongly fought from here, UP the man, who is courageous, those the existence and dying to be added and it, far Kraft, which we, which are damage lean committed. Die Welt the hostile week, we say from here are long not and for itself also to be reminded, but the possibility from here is not surely forgotten. Respects us existence rather fights from here and is so up to now and is noble over Huaihe in the incomplete work, which makes progress with a coming, to give from here to. From here it remains on the front side of us and gives in the fine business and respects us, which is a qualitative thing rather is -- Of lion, which gives this honour, which, we have and of them, which increase the devotion, which goes last into the cause, which gives the devotion, which is sufficient -- We this lion, which decides to a high degree from here, of the point futile and to be do not die -- To this nation in the untereren part of planning, freedom is there new birth -- And this government of the people, in accordance with the people, of the perseverance for the people, does not die in the cry of the Bedrängnisses.

starman
Clinically Insane
May 23, 2008, 10:56 PM

Before the time when the galaxy is long, directly, long way

Home - Twitter - Sig Wall-Retired - Flickr

sek929
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2008, 12:16 AM

Think of the difference™

Tiresias
May 24, 2008, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by sek929 View Post
Think of the difference™
This thread is so homosexual. Don' t we all do have the more best things, it is which necessary to make? I tell an untruth. This is a merry thread.

CharlesS  (op)
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2008, 01:09 AM

He now, then is awake the disturbance of guideline 3 on so it, which she would think, which it also disturbs guideline 6.

analogika
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2008, 03:49 AM

Great idea, it excepts,: From that place dot 5 it will be.

vexborg
Senior User
May 24, 2008, 06:46 AM

This is furious a rather furious idea, but excites somehow.
The gene pool needs cleaning - I'll be the chlorine.

villalobos
Mac Elite
May 24, 2008, 07:56 AM

Creed dell' ; I know this idea where I came. In all with the case this good funny c' be-with-to say and the promise dell' ; postal office initially of I joke sincere.

Mastrap
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2008, 08:44 AM

I am gladly this thread still live. It becomes more interesting and more interesting.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
May 24, 2008, 08:57 AM

Creed dell
Do not want!

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
May 24, 2008, 09:01 AM

You of the types must really have a life.

vexborg
Senior User
May 24, 2008, 01:26 PM

To honest its, I' m more or more is less at present, doesn't lost really knows, what, it is, which necessary, to write into the thread?

sek929
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2008, 01:47 PM

You although queer word of that kind of able man is drawn up, have used what kind of language, it is?

iM@k
Senior User
May 24, 2008, 01:53 PM

Is this's me appropriately?
What, me worry?

CharlesS  (op)
Posting Junkie
May 24, 2008, 02:05 PM

In order to it is, or in order to it is not: this is the question: From Lee '? tis nobler precious in the reason, is this who essential it endures [Slingi] and indicators of [exagriomenis] success, or it accepts the handholds against the sea of concerns, I from the way to resist you it will finish to them? In order to it dies: in the sleep is the absence more and with the sleep so that we say we even finish heartof thousand natural effects that [skliragogoyn] heir [[K]], '? tis the completion in order to it is [eysebos] wish'? [D]. in order to it dies, in the sleep In the sleep: perchance in the dream: ay, there'? rubbing s For [b] [ekeino] [ton] sleep of death who dreams can reach when we transferred them from this mortal coil, should give us the interruption: there'? respect s that makes the destruction thus in long life Why who it would bring it knocks and despizes per year, Oppressor'? [pseydos] s, proud man'? abusive language s, the pain of [perifronimenis] love, law'? does the delay s, insolence of office reject with the scorn that more patient value of unworthy income, when [ayto] [o] same could her deliverance make from bodkin hardly? who for the bear fardels, in the growling and in the sweat under the tired life, but [ekeino] [ton] fear something after the death, Undiscover'? does country [d] of from bourn that the absence of returns of traveller, puzzles i does make us in order to us it brings enough in them [bolnoev] we have from fly in other that we we know no? Accordingly does the conscience make us coward all And thus the innate nuance of empty o'? ER with the pale cast of thought, I enterprise big pith and moment with this relation of their turn of flow sidelong, I lose the name of action. - You are soft now! Valid Ophelia! Nymph, in yours orisons the all sins remember'? my [D].

Sourbook
Mac Enthusiast
May 24, 2008, 06:23 PM

One what idea for a spiral thread. Desire only that knew what ignited. I have makes reason?

Andrew Stephens
Mac Elite
May 25, 2008, 02:41 PM

Ah, it' s gradice a test turing on the contrary. It is possible to blot a translation made from a calculating or is hardly a human test to sound like a calculating?

vexborg
Senior User
May 25, 2008, 03:44 PM

I'll went long, before any intelligent person at all finds out, what within this oval office happened.

ghporter
Administrator
May 25, 2008, 06:21 PM

Because d' some, or puisqu' it n' is not, it is question. OR it is that which this n' is not initial good of Klingon?

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Tiresias
May 25, 2008, 06:47 PM

The joke carried thinly.

I forecast the directly threatening death of this thread.

iM@k
Senior User
May 25, 2008, 10:10 PM

Yah of Ba of Kum, my gentleman, yah of kumba!
D' gentleman; O, yah of kumba!

Someone' ; s laughs, gentleman, yah of kumba!

Someone' ; s cries, gentleman, yah of kumba!

Someone' ; s asks, gentleman, yah of kumba!

Someone' ; s sings, gentleman, yah of kumba!
Someone' ; s sings, gentleman, yah of kumba!
'Someone' ; s sings, gentleman, yah of kumba!

What, me worry?

Forum Links
Forum Rules