Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Are YOU One of Islam's Best Soldiers?

Are YOU One of Islam's Best Soldiers? (Page 3)
badidea
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 08:11 AM

Originally Posted by mojo2
I didn't copy and paste in my response to your question. I asked you to define your terms.

You asked, "What is the last great Democracy in the world???"

Last democracy to be formed?

Last democracy to fall to Islam?

The greatest democracy currently?

The greatest democracy ever?

Don't they require precise communication or thinking there at 'aero bus?' Or do you just get by on your charm?

No, Mojo, I'm asking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...the last great Democracy in the world...
Originally Posted by badidea
Do you actually know what you write?
edit: sometimes...quite often actually, you make yourself look really really stupid!!
( Last edited by badidea; Aug 21, 2006 at 08:28 AM. )

TETENAL
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by analogika
What makes me sad is that someone of your intellect can be so unwilling to see the truth.
I have no idea what the hell YOU are talking about...
He is talking about the "truthiness" concept as defined by Stephen Colbert.

Colbert Roasts President Bush - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner - Google Video

Abe is a troll and wannabe-comedian. His motivation is simply to get attention by your replies. Stop granting him with attention and this SPAM in the political lounge will eventual end.

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 08:39 AM

There is a commandment in the Koran to conquer the Earth for Allah and millions are using various means of jihad to install Islam as the system of government in every nation.
This post doesn't even vaguely relate to the point I was making in the bit you quoted. Nor did your last one. Are you on drugs?
If you support jihad then you are one of Islam's soldiers. If you don't support jihad then why do you say the things you do which defend seemingly everything the jihadists do?
If I supported jihad, don't you think I would have better things to do with my time than respond to some halfwit who believes in every conspiracy thread he comes across?

Your binary logic is astounding. In your books if you criticise Israel, then you support jihad and you are "one of Islam's best soldiers." In your books Hamas=Hezbollah=Syria=Iran=Al Qaeda=Liberals. I can't debate this with you because neither of the binary options you're giving me are ones I would take. Until you convert to hex or at least octal, there's no point in continuing this debate. My suggestion would to head on over to those radical fundamentalist websites you like to frequent and talk in 1's and 0's to all of the loons over there.
( Last edited by Troll; Aug 21, 2006 at 09:55 AM. )

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 08:41 AM

We were talking about George W. Bush having attempted to defy the Constitution.

I have no idea what the hell YOU are talking about...
Make that two. In fact, I'd suggest that the Mojaberdeen himself doesn't know what he's talking about. It's either some kind of meth or schizophrenia - probably the latter given that he quotes his other user names!
( Last edited by Troll; Aug 21, 2006 at 08:49 AM. )

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Aug 21, 2006, 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by greenG4
Regardless of the latest court ruling it's NOT unconstitutional
So, tell me ... how will you feel when a Democrat President has the power to listen to the telephone conversation of any American he or she chooses, without the need for any approval or oversight, asking only for your trust that the power is being used responsibly, all in the name of fighting terrorism?

zwiebel_
Dedicated MacNNer
Aug 21, 2006, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by TETENAL
Abe is a troll and wannabe-comedian. His motivation is simply to get attention by your replies. Stop granting him with attention and this SPAM in the political lounge will eventual end.
Amen to that

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 02:28 PM

No, Mojo, I'm asking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: sometimes...quite often actually, you make yourself look really really stupid!!
We can't not tell our story. I won't speak for everyone here, but when you chose your nick it was a subconscious revelation of the way you see yourself.

Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by TETENAL
He is talking about the "truthiness" concept as defined by Stephen Colbert.

Colbert Roasts President Bush - 2006 White House Correspondents Dinner - Google Video

As far as you are concerned your post is absolutely spot on. Now will you hurry up and follow your own advice?
Give petty people just a little bit of power and watch how they misuse it! You can't silence the self doubt, can you?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Troll
This post doesn't even vaguely relate to the point I was making in the bit you quoted. Nor did your last one. Are you on drugs?
I was trying to get you back on topic. I guess you are too SOMETHING to catch on to the obvious.

If I supported jihad, don't you think I would have better things to do with my time than respond to some halfwit who believes in every conspiracy thread he comes across?
Jihad of the pen. CAIR has discussed having people to wage a war of words and ideas online. Although they'd do better to pass on you.

Your binary logic is astounding. In your books if you criticise Israel, then you support jihad and you are "one of Islam's best soldiers." In your books Hamas=Hezbollah=Syria=Iran=Al Qaeda=Liberals. I can't debate this with you because neither of the binary options you're giving me are ones I would take. Until you convert to hex or at least octal, there's no point in continuing this debate. My suggestion would to head on over to those radical fundamentalist websites you like to frequent and talk in 1's and 0's to all of the loons over there.
Hmmm, actually, it's more like this:

Liberals=HIV.

And Hamas=Hezbollah=Syria=Iran=Al Qaeda=Opportunistic Infections.

The opportunistic infections are all different but they are all bad. The idea is to eliminate all of them or prevent all of them from defeating our defenses and taking advantage of our national body which has been weakened by HIV and is, thus, more susceptible to being victimized.

At this point that's all that most of us here need to know.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 02:45 PM

Osama bin Laden is EVERYWHERE! Like Tom Joad!
Man, you schizo?
Bush Tax Cuts == Job Killer
June 2001: 132,047,000 employed
June 2003: 129,839,000 employed
2.21 million jobs were LOST after 2 years of Bush Tax Cuts.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 02:50 PM

I was trying to get you back on topic. I guess you are too SOMETHING to catch on to the obvious.

Jihad of the pen. CAIR has discussed having people to wage a war of words and ideas online. Although they'd do better to pass on you.

Hmmm, actually, it's more like this:

Liberals=HIV.

And Hamas=Hezbollah=Syria=Iran=Al Qaeda=Opportunistic Infections.

The opportunistic infections are all different but they are all bad. The idea is to eliminate all of them or prevent all of them from defeating our defenses and taking advantage of our national body which has been weakened by HIV and is, thus, more susceptible to being victimized.

At this point that's all that most of us here need to know.
Hmm... I recant my apologies. You do want them all eliminated.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 02:57 PM

Mojo, if liberals are worse than terrorists, and we survived their presence in this country for the past 60 years, then outlasting the terrorists should be no problem whatsoever.

badidea
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:00 PM

We can't not tell our story. I won't speak for everyone here, but when you chose your nick it was a subconscious revelation of the way you see yourself.

We??
Oh, sorry Mojo1, 2 and ... - I don't care which one of you guys tells your story but it would be great if just 1 of you would now tell me what you meant with "...the last great democracy..."??

(I told already twice here on MacNN where my nick comes from!)

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by hyteckit
Man, you schizo?
Actually, that was a test.

Here's how you scored:

Ability to recognize an obviously feigned & stereotypical "psych" symptom: F
Literary appreciation: F
Sense of humor: F

Risk taking: A

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 03:12 PM

What mojo2 is saying:

Democracy does not work. It's creates conflict between ideas - liberals and conservatives. What we need to do is eliminate liberals and create a conservative state (country), united behind our President (dictator) without any opposition or wavering. In order to eliminate terrorism, we must unite behind patriotism or rather nationalism. We must emphasize our national goals rather than international goals.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 03:13 PM

Actually, that was a test.

Here's how you scored:

Ability to recognize an obviously feigned & stereotypical "psych" symptom: F
Literary appreciation: F
Sense of humor: F

Risk taking: A

Problem is, I'm the teacher and you're the student. I do the grading while you just sit there and get schooled.

badidea
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:22 PM

Liberals=HIV.
You consider yourself to be HIV???

I always thought others would be pretty rude when they asked you if you forgot your meds but now I understand!!

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:23 PM

Hmm... I recant my apologies. You do want them all eliminated.
Peace loving Muslims are different than jihadists, unless you are saying that you are all the same?

The ones bent on violence and conquest should all retire and go home to their families like good little jihadists.

Otherwise, if they have the goal to take over my country's government, then every single one of them should be stopped by any means necessary.

There is one decisive advantage to the ā€œevildoerā€ metaphor, and it is this: Combat with evildoers is not Clausewitzian war. You do not make treaties with evildoers or try to adjust your conduct to make them like you. You do not try to see the world from the evildoersā€™ point of view. You do not try to appease them, or persuade them, or reason with them. You try, on the contrary, to outwit them, to vanquish them, to kill them. You behave with them in the same manner that you would deal with a fatal epidemic ā€” you try to wipe it out.

So perhaps it is time to retire the war metaphor and to deploy one that is more fitting: the struggle to eradicate disease. The fantasy ideologies of the twentieth century, after all, spread like a virus in susceptible populations: Their propagation was not that suggested by John Stuart Millā€™s marketplace of ideas ā€” fantasy ideologies were not debated and examined, weighed and measured, evaluated and compared. They grew and spread like a cancer in the body politic. For the people who accepted them did not accept them as tentative or provisional. They were unalterable and absolute. And finally, after driving out all other competing ideas and ideologies, they literally turned their host organism into the instrument of their own poisonous and deadly will.

The same thing is happening today ā€” and that is our true enemy. The poison of the radical Islamic fantasy ideology is being spread all over the Muslim world through schools and through the media, through mosques and through the demagoguery of the Arab street. In fact, there is no better way to grasp the full horror of the poison than to listen as a Palestinian mother offers her four-year-old son up to be yet another victim of this ghastly fantasy.

Once we understand this, many of our current perplexities will find themselves resolved. Pseudo-issues such as debates over the legitimacy of ā€œracial profilingā€ would disappear: Does anyone in his right mind object to screening someone entering his country for signs of plague? Or quarantining those who have contracted it? Or closely monitoring precisely those populations within his country that are most at risk?

Let there be no doubt about it. The fantasy ideologies of the twentieth century were plagues, killing millions and millions of innocent men, women, and children. The only difference was that the victims and targets of such fantasy ideologies so frequently refused to see them for what they were, interpreting them as something quite different ā€” as normal politics, as reasonable aspirations, as merely variations on the well-known theme of realpolitik, behaving ā€” tragically enough ā€” no differently from Montezuma when he attempted to decipher the inexplicable enigma posed by the appearance of the Spanish conquistadors. Nor did the fact that his response was entirely human make his fate any less terrible.

Al Qaeda's Fantasy Ideology - Policy Review, No. 114

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 03:29 PM

I always thought others would be pretty rude when they asked you if you forgot your meds but now I understand!!
Hah... it's his Osama Bin Laden personality who chose Liberal. Can't really blame mojo2 for that.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:32 PM

What mojo2 is saying:

Democracy does not work. It's creates conflict between ideas - liberals and conservatives. What we need to do is eliminate liberals and create a conservative state (country), united behind our President (dictator) without any opposition or wavering. In order to eliminate terrorism, we must unite behind patriotism or rather nationalism. We must emphasize our national goals rather than international goals.
You know, you would make Mahmoud smile!

Textbook maneuver. Try to create greater discord between two of the enemy's factions and take advantage of their weakness and the chaos. Divide and conquer.

See: Iraq's Sunni & Shiia.

You seem to be a pretty uncreative soldier. Just follow the steps. Left, right, left, right. Oh, it will work in many cases, but you personally just seem to be a dull and uninspiring fellow.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:38 PM

Stop being so intentionally dense! (Your natural density is bad enuff! )

Kr0n0s, SpaceMonkey, saddino and voodoo are conservatives???

We all had our reasons for voting as we did. Not all of those reasons were to reflect our true allegiances or political orientations.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 21, 2006, 03:40 PM

Hah... it's his Osama Bin Laden personality who chose Liberal. Can't really blame mojo2 for that.
Ooops! Someone is projecting!

BRussell
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 03:53 PM

I haven't read this thread (thank Allah), but if there was ever a bunch of Useful Idiots for radical Islam, it's the boneheads who thought it would be really cool to invade and occupy Iraq.

Pendergast
Mac Elite
Aug 21, 2006, 05:02 PM

For sure, the thread title means that all Muslim are soldiers, therefore jihadist, and any people friendly to any Muslim, is therefore a soldier, a jihadist.

Such a level of generalization goes beyond lunacy.

hyteckit
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 05:39 PM

Ooops! Someone is projecting!
Yup, Osama Bin Laden projecting onto you.

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 21, 2006, 05:41 PM

MojAberdeen. What does that sound like?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Aug 21, 2006, 11:06 PM

Originally Posted by Wiskedjak
Originally Posted by greenG4
Regardless of the latest court ruling it's NOT unconstitutional
So, tell me ... how will you feel when a Democrat President has the power to listen to the telephone conversation of any American he or she chooses, without the need for any approval or oversight, asking only for your trust that the power is being used responsibly, all in the name of fighting terrorism?
I will take your lack of response to mean that you would have no problems with a Democrat President holding these powers.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Aug 21, 2006, 11:09 PM

Sure, why not?

The entire process has had congressional review - so it isn't like the president is the only person aware of what's going on.

Some of you folks act like Dubya was hiding something. *YOUR* congressmen were fully aware of what was going on...Democrat & Republican alike.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by BRussell
I haven't read this thread (thank Allah), but if there was ever a bunch of Useful Idiots for radical Islam, it's the boneheads who thought it would be really cool to invade and occupy Iraq.
If you were able to drive to your desired destination today, you have President George W. Bush to thank.

If jihadists didn't have the funds to afford increased numbers of multiple terrorist plots on the USA, you have GWB to thank.

If moderate Muslims haven't been targeted by vigilantes in the USA, you have GWB to thank.

If there was no fighting in the streets of America between Muslims and infidels or black & whites or citizens vs. illegal immigrants, you have GWB to thank.

Every time you hear of a new terrorist leader being killed or captured or a plot uncovered you have GWB to thank.

Thank about it, BRussell.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 12:24 AM

MojAberdeen. What does that sound like?

Sounds like 'victry.'

invisibleX
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 12:44 AM

If you were able to drive to your desired destination today, you have President George W. Bush to thank.

If jihadists didn't have the funds to afford increased numbers of multiple terrorist plots on the USA, you have GWB to thank.

If moderate Muslims haven't been targeted by vigilantes in the USA, you have GWB to thank.

If there was no fighting in the streets of America between Muslims and infidels or black & whites or citizens vs. illegal immigrants, you have GWB to thank.

Every time you hear of a new terrorist leader being killed or captured or a plot uncovered you have GWB to thank.

Thank about it, BRussell.
Didn't he do.. well.. none of those things?

Last time I checked GWB doesn't drive me to work.

Terrorists did commit multiple attacks of terrorism both at home and abroad.

There have been many incidents and killings on all three fronts.

Right. Because GWB has been personally pivotal in capturing terrorists.
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 01:06 AM

Originally Posted by invisibleX
Didn't he do.. well.. none of those things?

Last time I checked GWB doesn't drive me to work.

Terrorists did commit multiple attacks of terrorism both at home and abroad.

There have been many incidents and killings on all three fronts.

Right. Because GWB has been personally pivotal in capturing terrorists.
Well, that means we won't be hearing you rag on him. Cause if he doesn't deserve the credit he sure doesn't deserve the blame.

But the truth is that his steely backbone is what allows all of the above to be true.

Terrorists DIDN'T disrupt the flow of oil.

There have been no further terrorist attacks on the USA since 9/11.

There have been no wholesale vigilante attacks on American Muslims.

There's been no more street fighting than usual.

And the US has been decimating the terrorist leadership in various ways and these terrorist leaders would still be in place, planning and using their skill and experience against us had it not been for GWB.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.

invisibleX
Mac Elite
Aug 22, 2006, 01:33 AM

Well, that means we won't be hearing you rag on him. Cause if he doesn't deserve the credit he sure doesn't deserve the blame.

But the truth is that his steely backbone is what allows all of the above to be true.

Terrorists DIDN'T disrupt the flow of oil.

There have been no further terrorist attacks on the USA since 9/11.

There have been no wholesale vigilante attacks on American Muslims.

There's been no more street fighting than usual.

And the US has been decimating the terrorist leadership in various ways and these terrorist leaders would still be in place, planning and using their skill and experience against us had it not been for GWB.

So, put that in your pipe and smoke it.
I don't rag on bush and you know it. Except now because you're elevating beyond where he should be.

Have you recently purchased gas in, oh say, the past few years?

Since 9/11? I wasn't aware your hero was inaugurated after 9/11.

"anti-Muslim hate crimes in the United States rose 1700 percent during 2001" So exactly how does this equate to "Muslims haven't been targeted by vigilantes in the USA"?

No more street fighting than usual. I don't even need to respond to that for it to be ironic.

The terrorist leadership whose epoch was hijacking airplanes. That was the best they had. How much planning do you think it takes to blow yourself up? Judging by the fact removing these leaders hasn't slowed terrorism in the least I'd say not so much.

Sir, you have left my pipe quite empty. Next time you come to the table you better bring something because I sure ain't taking what you're shoveling.
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 01:54 AM

Originally Posted by invisibleX
I don't rag on bush and you know it. Except now because you're elevating beyond where he should be.

Have you recently purchased gas in, oh say, the past few years?

Since 9/11? I wasn't aware your hero was inaugurated after 9/11.

"anti-Muslim hate crimes in the United States rose 1700 percent during 2001" So exactly how does this equate to "Muslims haven't been targeted by vigilantes in the USA"?

No more street fighting than usual. I don't even need to respond to that for it to be ironic.

The terrorist leadership whose epoch was hijacking airplanes. That was the best they had. How much planning do you think it takes to blow yourself up? Judging by the fact removing these leaders hasn't slowed terrorism in the least I'd say not so much.

Sir, you have left my pipe quite empty. Next time you come to the table you better bring something because I sure ain't taking what you're shoveling.
Maybe because you're already full of it?

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 22, 2006, 03:53 AM

What kind of alternative reality do you live in anyway? The only thing Bush has achieved in his Presidency is to destabilise the Middle East and that has driven the price of fuel UP.

9/11 didn't target or affect America's oil supplies. Iraq is producing less oil today than it was before the invasion so you can't say invading Iraq put gas in your tank.

America's proxy war in Lebanon negatively affected the oil price too.

I don't see any justification for your contention that Bush's policies have secured America's gas supplies. So I call your hand.

Face Ache
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 22, 2006, 04:12 AM

What kind of alternative reality do you live in anyway?
And why are you in it, arguing with him?

Troll
Addicted to MacNN
Aug 22, 2006, 05:41 AM

Originally Posted by Face Ache
And why are you in it, arguing with him?
I find it entertaining to give him ammo so he can come up with even more nutty responses.

But you're right of course. I will stop feeding him. Ta ta fruitcake.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Aug 22, 2006, 07:46 AM

You mean you didn't follow his complete personality disintegration? The meds thing is no joke.

Grab some popcorn and some time: It's worth it. Most riveting entertainment since Kevin/Zimphire's painful "16th chapel" belly-flop.

Thread One:
http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lou...a-lying-thief/

Thread Two:
http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lou...oles-pitching/

As I mentioned in one of the threads, it's like watching MojAberdeen blow his brains out in slow motion.

-ch.

saddino
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 22, 2006, 08:57 AM

World To End On August 22nd?
Nope. Next paranoid delusion, please (other than the content of your posts of course).

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 08:59 AM

What kind of alternative reality do you live in anyway? The only thing Bush has achieved in his Presidency is to destabilise the Middle East and that has driven the price of fuel UP.

9/11 didn't target or affect America's oil supplies. Iraq is producing less oil today than it was before the invasion so you can't say invading Iraq put gas in your tank.

America's proxy war in Lebanon negatively affected the oil price too.

I don't see any justification for your contention that Bush's policies have secured America's gas supplies. So I call your hand.
You guys are so pitiful.

...that if the government in Iraq fails, it could turn the country into a "safe haven for terrorists and extremists" and give them revenues from oil sales.

He said he agrees with a top military commander that if the U.S. were to do so, "the terrorists will follow us here." Bush added those who want an immediate pullout from Iraq are "absolutely wrong." He says it "takes time" to defeat the extremists, but that the U.S. is going to "stand with" the government of Iraq, and with reformers across the region. http://www.mediainfo.com/eandp/news/..._id=1003020104
When the OPEC nations used oil as a weapon against the west in the early 1970's the lesson was that this vital resource was too important to be controlled by those who would deny it as a way to control the price in order to affect world economies.

When the President talks about denying the terrorists revenues from oil sales that means the terrorists want control of Iraq's oil revenues so they can replace the funding lost through the law enforcement crackdown on their banking and money laundering and other sources. It takes money to fund terrorism. By denying the terrorists the money to pay for their terrorist plots we prevent terrorism.

By denying the terrorists the revenue from Iraq's oil sales we are kept safer. By denying them control of the oil flowing out of Iraq we maintain our ability to keep the wheels of commerce in motion, to do America's business.

It would be a giant advantage for the terrorists to either prevent oil going to the West or to get the money from the oil sales.

And if you can't understand this then you need to do some more reading.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:08 AM

I find it entertaining to give him ammo so he can come up with even more nutty responses.

But you're right of course. I will stop feeding him. Ta ta fruitcake.
Let's see...I regularly show you up in debate and so you look for safety behind any excuse (no matter how demeaning) in order to save your own face from further embarrassment and withdraw from the fray.

Trying to find just the right exit strategy is an art form for the French.

Isn't it, Troll?

Furthermore, to take the advice of some of the degenerates here in finding this completely morally bankrupt strategy is just an example of the stupid leading the blind. Or do I have it reversed?

Nicko
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:13 AM

You guys are so pitiful.

When the OPEC nations used oil as a weapon against the west in the early 1970's the lesson was that this vital resource was too important to be controlled by those who would deny it as a way to control the price in order to affect world economies.

When the President talks about denying the terrorists revenues from oil sales that means the terrorists want control of Iraq's oil revenues so they can replace the funding lost through the law enforcement crackdown on their banking and money laundering and other sources. It takes money to fund terrorism. By denying the terrorists the money to pay for their terrorist plots we prevent terrorism.

By denying the terrorists the revenue from Iraq's oil sales we are kept safer. By denying them control of the oil flowing out of Iraq we maintain our ability to keep the wheels of commerce in motion, to do America's business.

It would be a giant advantage for the terrorists to either prevent oil going to the West or to get the money from the oil sales.

And if you can't understand this then you need to do some more reading.

Your claims (as usual) are laughable. The entire operation of Sept 11 was estimated to have cost no more than a couple hundred thousand dollors. Considering the fact that oil is still well above $70 the terrorists are not only winning but getting richer by the day by your country's folly.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:23 AM

You mean you didn't follow his complete personality disintegration? The meds thing is no joke.

Grab some popcorn and some time: It's worth it. Most riveting entertainment since Kevin/Zimphire's painful "16th chapel" belly-flop.

Thread One:
http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lou...a-lying-thief/

Thread Two:
http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lou...oles-pitching/

As I mentioned in one of the threads, it's like watching MojAberdeen blow his brains out in slow motion.

-ch.
The David Bowie thread was a tongue-in-cheek commentary on social trends gone too far. The social trends went too far, not the thread.

The Anna Benson thread was a cautionary example of the things you do and don't do...in real AND in cyber life, with real life victims and survivors and vultures.

I'm amused that you'd have these links as part of your mojofileā„¢ and that you would refer to them so frequently.

If it weren't against the rules I'd like to know what you all thought were the abe/mojo2/aberdeenwriter threads that stand out in your minds.

But pursuing that idea might torpedo this fine thread, so let's not go there.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by Nicko
Your claims (as usual) are laughable. The entire operation of Sept 11 was estimated to have cost no more than a couple hundred thousand dollors. Considering the fact that oil is still well above $70 the terrorists are not only winning but getting richer by the day by your country's folly.
Not all Muslims are terrorists, Nicko.

Not all Arabs are terrorists, Nicko.

Not all MacNN posters are at your [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]level of intelligence,[/FONT] Nicko.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by saddino
Nope. Next paranoid delusion, please (other than the content of your posts of course).
Of course to say conclusively we have to wait until midnight, mister premature evaluator.

And if it turns out not to be true you will note that all I ever did was to pose the question asked by Bernard Lewis.

You know who HE is, right?

Dakar
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:33 AM

Of course to say conclusively we have to wait until midnight
EST?

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by Dakar
EST?
Ask Mahmoud or Bernard.

Dakar
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 09:38 AM

Ask Mahmoud or Bernard.
You're the one who said midnight. You tell me.

saddino
Mac Enthusiast
Aug 22, 2006, 09:50 AM

And if it turns out not to be true you will note that all I ever did was to pose the question asked by Bernard Lewis and started a thread on it, and cut and pasted articles from WorldNetDaily (completely unrelated, but apparently to imply some link between nuclear/radiological material smuggling and AUGUST 22) and Robert Spencer (just to hammer the point home that DOOMSDAY may be upon us).
Fixed.

You know who HE is, right?
Like your assumption that EVERYONE knows who Art Bell is, this assumption is also incorrect. But I did place a call to Free Congress Foundation, and they assured me that Mr. Lewis is NOT one of Islam's Best Soldiers.

mojo2  (op)
Professional Poster
Aug 22, 2006, 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Dakar
You're the one who said midnight. You tell me.
How come you don't take my word for EVERYTHING?

I'd say midnight on the last place midnight is celebrated on Earth.

Forum Links
Forum Rules