Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > "This is DNN" - How Today's MSM Would Cover WWII

"This is DNN" - How Today's MSM Would Cover WWII
marden
Baninated
Dec 21, 2006, 08:09 PM

Ever Wonder How Today's Mainstream Media Would Cover World War II?

"This is DNN"

I saw the preview on FNC and it is absolutely hilarious and dead on!

Watch the preview here.

http://www.clearglassproductions.com/thisisdnn.php

Demonstrators. Heh

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2006, 08:13 PM

Wow, it's sure good that you rely on news sources that have no clear bias.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 21, 2006, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
Wow, it's sure good that you rely on news sources that have no clear bias.
Listen, and listen carefully.

There is a concerted effort by millions of Islamo fascists around the world and in this country to use any means necessary to defeat both the little and the Great Satans so that they can create a world wide caliphate.

The people who do not understand or believe this but who are politically active despite their ignorance help the worldwide caliphate group and work against their own nation which is the ONLY thing standing between them and islamic domination.

Islam's 20-year plan for U.S.

''The following is my analysis of Islamic invasion of America, the agenda of Islamists and visible methods to take over America by the year 2020,'' Shorrosh says. ''Will Americans continue to sleep through this invasion as they did when we were attacked on 9/11?''

1. Terminate America's freedom of speech by replacing it with statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities who promote Islam as the religion of African-Americans while insisting Christianity is for whites only. What they fail to tell African-Americans is that it was Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for black and slave is the same, ''Abed.''

3. Engage the American public in dialogues, discussions, debates in colleges, universities, public libraries, radio, TV, churches and mosques on the virtues of Islam. Proclaim how it is historically another religion like Judaism and Christianity with the same monotheistic faith.

4. Nominate Muslim sympathizers to political office to bring about favorable legislation toward Islam and support potential sympathizers by block voting.

5. Take control of as much of Hollywood, the press, TV, radio and the Internet as possible by buying the related corporations or a controlling stock.

6. Yield to the fear of the imminent shut-off of the lifeblood of America – black gold. America’s economy depends on oil and 41 percent of it comes from the Middle East.

7. Yell ''foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the Quran'' anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena.

8. Encourage Muslims to penetrate the White House, specifically with Islamists who can articulate a marvelous and peaceful picture of Islam. Acquire government positions and get membership in local school boards. Train Muslims as medical doctors to dominate the medical field, research and pharmaceutical companies. (Ever notice how numerous Muslim doctors in America are, when their countries need them more desperately than America?) Take over the computer industry. Establish Middle Eastern restaurants throughout the U.S. to connect planners of Islamization in a discreet way.

9. Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via:

• Massive immigration (100,000 annually since 1961).

• Use no birth control whatsoever – every baby of Muslim parents is automatically a Muslim and cannot choose another religion later.

• Muslim men must marry American women and Islamize them (10,000 annually). Then divorce them and remarry every five years – since one can't legally marry four at one time. This is a legal solution in America.

• Convert angry, alienated black inmates and turn them into militants (so far 2,000 released inmates have joined al-Qaida worldwide). Only a few ''sleeper cells'' have been captured in Afghanistan and on American soil.

10. Reading, writing, arithmetic and research through the American educational system, mosques and student centers (now 1,500) should be sprinkled with dislike of Jews, evangelical Christians and democracy. There are currently 300 exclusively Muslim schools in the U.S. which teach loyalty to the Quran, not the U.S. Constitution. In January of 2002, Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Washington mailed 4,500 packets of the Quran and videos promoting Islam to America's high schools – free of charge. Saudi Arabia would not allow the U.S. to reciprocate.
Read the other ten at the link.

Truth In Crisis - Focusing On Islam

Rumor
Dec 21, 2006, 08:47 PM

Perhaps we should arm everyone. That would teach those islamo facists!
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 21, 2006, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Rumor View Post
Perhaps we should arm everyone. That would teach those islamo facists!
Yes, maybe we should. But that won't help with Islamists. Although it will dissuade anyone who might be thinking of military action here with troops.

7. Yell ''foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the Quran'' anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena.
No responsible person advocates shooting someone who does #7, for example.

And for newcomers, no one is calling for anyone to attack or bash peaceful Americans who happen to be Muslims. Although we do wish they would do more to oppose the islamists, but we know the islamists are like the mafia so most people should understand some of the moderate muslim's reluctance to draw attention to themselves.

And THAT is an indication of the level of the threat!

If there was no threat they would stand up.
( Last edited by marden; Dec 21, 2006 at 09:12 PM. )

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2006, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by marden View Post

There is a concerted effort by millions of Islamo fascists around the world and in this country to use any means necessary to defeat both the little and the Great Satans so that they can create a world wide caliphate.

The people who do not understand or believe this but who are politically active despite their ignorance help the worldwide caliphate group and work against their own nation which is the ONLY thing standing between them and islamic domination.
Honestly, I see no reason to believe this. Repetition does not make a far-out claim more believable.
Chuck
___

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Dec 21, 2006, 09:07 PM

Islam's 20-year plan for U.S.

Read the other ten at the link.

Truth In Crisis - Focusing On Islam
Oh my.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 21, 2006, 09:17 PM

Honestly, I see no reason to believe this. Repetition does not make a far-out claim more believable.
So why don't moderate Muslims come out in great numbers against terrorism?

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 21, 2006, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jim Paradise View Post
Oh my.
1. Terminate America's freedom of speech by replacing it with statewide and nationwide hate-crime bills.

2. Wage a war of words using black leaders like Louis Farrakhan, Rev. Jesse Jackson and other visible religious personalities who promote Islam as the religion of African-Americans while insisting Christianity is for whites only. What they fail to tell African-Americans is that it was Arab Muslims who captured them and sold them as slaves. In fact, the Arabic word for black and slave is the same, ''Abed.'' IN PROCESS

3. Engage the American public in dialogues, discussions, debates in colleges, universities, public libraries, radio, TV, churches and mosques on the virtues of Islam. Proclaim how it is historically another religion like Judaism and Christianity with the same monotheistic faith. IN PROCESS

4. Nominate Muslim sympathizers to political office to bring about favorable legislation toward Islam and support potential sympathizers by block voting. IN PROCESS

5. Take control of as much of Hollywood, the press, TV, radio and the Internet as possible by buying the related corporations or a controlling stock. IN PROCESS

6. Yield to the fear of the imminent shut-off of the lifeblood of America – black gold. America’s economy depends on oil and 41 percent of it comes from the Middle East.

7. Yell ''foul, out-of-context, personal interpretation, hate crime, Zionist, un- American, inaccurate interpretation of the Quran'' anytime Islam is criticized or the Quran is analyzed in the public arena. YES

8. Encourage Muslims to penetrate the White House, specifically with Islamists who can articulate a marvelous and peaceful picture of Islam. Acquire government positions and get membership in local school boards. Train Muslims as medical doctors to dominate the medical field, research and pharmaceutical companies. (Ever notice how numerous Muslim doctors in America are, when their countries need them more desperately than America?) Take over the computer industry. Establish Middle Eastern restaurants throughout the U.S. to connect planners of Islamization in a discreet way.

9. Accelerate Islamic demographic growth via:

• Massive immigration (100,000 annually since 1961). YES

• Use no birth control whatsoever – every baby of Muslim parents is automatically a Muslim and cannot choose another religion later. YES

• Muslim men must marry American women and Islamize them (10,000 annually). Then divorce them and remarry every five years – since one can't legally marry four at one time. This is a legal solution in America.

• Convert angry, alienated black inmates and turn them into militants (so far 2,000 released inmates have joined al-Qaida worldwide). Only a few ''sleeper cells'' have been captured in Afghanistan and on American soil. YES

10. Reading, writing, arithmetic and research through the American educational system, mosques and student centers (now 1,500) should be sprinkled with dislike of Jews, evangelical Christians and democracy. There are currently 300 exclusively Muslim schools in the U.S. which teach loyalty to the Quran, not the U.S. Constitution. In January of 2002, Saudi Arabia’s Embassy in Washington mailed 4,500 packets of the Quran and videos promoting Islam to America's high schools – free of charge. Saudi Arabia would not allow the U.S. to reciprocate. YES
What's so funny?

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Dec 21, 2006, 09:28 PM

So why don't moderate Muslims come out in great numbers against terrorism?
Why do I care what other private citizens not involved in anything illegal choose to do with their time? Maybe I'll criticize them when a majority of Americans are helping Africa with their AIDS and other myriad problems.
Chuck
___

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 21, 2006, 10:04 PM

Why do I care what other private citizens not involved in anything illegal choose to do with their time? Maybe I'll criticize them when a majority of Americans are helping Africa with their AIDS and other myriad problems.
Here are some things moderate Muslims should think about and perhaps why they should speak out against terrorism:

1. Love of America (which has been attacked and is being threatened). When someone is an American, they are American FIRST and should be proud of America and stand up for America. No matter what you may CALL yourself you are considered Americans by those who want you dead. Anyone disagree? Ok, when you go to visit Europe try NOT masquerading as Canadians.

2. America's response has been to step up law enforcement efforts and surveillance and this has impacted Muslims. And the fact that the moderate Muslim community has been relatively taciturn in the face of the increased tension only makes law enforcement look closer at Muslims. Moderate though they may be.

3. Islamists are targeting moderate muslims and the moderate Muslims should encourage America and Americans to fight the Islamists as hard as possible out of a sense of self preservation.

4. Islamists are taking over the Islamic religion and doing things in the name of Allah that are (supposedly) against the teachings of Islam. I say supposedly because if this really is the case why are SOME Muslims so devout that they would kill for cartoons but others who won't stand up when the religion is hijacked by extremists?

5. Americans are a patient and tolerant and forgiving people, generally. But if the time ever comes when America is attacked again the moderates' silence will be remembered and there will be a reckoning of sorts. And ALL Muslims will have to ask themselves why they did NOTHING when America pleaded with them to do SOMETHING.

Jim Paradise
Mac Elite
Dec 21, 2006, 10:13 PM

What's so funny?
Your paranoia. Keep up the good work keepin' the rest of us amused.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Dec 22, 2006, 04:10 AM

Ah.. don't dismiss the dreams of the Caliphate. As they are represented by marden, they are way over the line. He is most paranoid, I think. However, most moslems find the idea of the Caliphate very appealing.. and why wouldn't they?

It was their golden age. Their pinnacle of civilization, connected by islam. For more than fivehundred years they reigned supreme, Much in the same way that the Third Reich reigned supreme for half a decade.

Building on the knowledge, culture and technology the mesopotamian region had long before islam. Expansionism, greed and other nasty things created the Caliphate. Islam was the glue that held it together.

All it shows is that religion is the thing that holds people together. Creates the 'us against them' sentiment. Opium is the opium of the people. Religion is the glue that holds them together.

Pardon my rant, but nostalgia and poor and suffering moslems with stars in their eyes long for the Calphate. I can relate to that. Unfortunately for them, they have nothing any more. Only sand. And as it says in the Bible: "a foolish man who built his house on the sand".

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Dec 22, 2006, 04:14 AM

Ever Wonder How Today's Mainstream Media Would Cover World War II?

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/4gydf81.gif[/IMG

"This is DNN"

I saw the preview on FNC and it is absolutely hilarious and dead on!

Watch the preview here.

http://www.clearglassproductions.com/thisisdnn.php

Demonstrators. Heh
Boy oh boy.. this has to be the worst 'mockumentary' I've seen a preview of yet. I'd rather watch an entire episode of Family Guy (probably the most vomit-worthy **** on TV these days)

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Powerbook
Mac Elite
Dec 22, 2006, 06:14 AM

What's so funny?
You and your pathetic fear mongering. And you're not the first

00-20's: Sterilisation of negroes
30-40's: Fight against Yewish world domination (okay, mainly a german thing)
60's++: Commernist's everywhere, a.k.a. the red flood
70's++: The Japanese gooks take over Awemerica!
00's++: Islamoes oh my!
Aut Caesar aut nihil.

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 22, 2006, 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Ah.. don't dismiss the dreams of the Caliphate. As they are represented by marden, they are way over the line. He is most paranoid, I think. However, most moslems find the idea of the Caliphate very appealing.. and why wouldn't they?

It was their golden age. Their pinnacle of civilization, connected by islam. For more than fivehundred years they reigned supreme, Much in the same way that the Third Reich reigned supreme for half a decade.

Building on the knowledge, culture and technology the mesopotamian region had long before islam. Expansionism, greed and other nasty things created the Caliphate. Islam was the glue that held it together.

All it shows is that religion is the thing that holds people together. Creates the 'us against them' sentiment. Opium is the opium of the people. Religion is the glue that holds them together.

Pardon my rant, but nostalgia and poor and suffering moslems with stars in their eyes long for the Calphate. I can relate to that. Unfortunately for them, they have nothing any more. Only sand. And as it says in the Bible: "a foolish man who built his house on the sand".

V

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 22, 2006, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
Boy oh boy.. this has to be the worst 'mockumentary' I've seen a preview of yet. I'd rather watch an entire episode of Family Guy (probably the most vomit-worthy **** on TV these days)

V
It is SUPPOSED to be over the top funny in order to make the point. And from what I saw it does so in a way that makes you ask yourself why WOULDN'T our MSM cover WWII the way that is depicted in the satire?

I ask you.

Why WOULDN'T CNN and NBC and CBS and ABC and the NYT of today cover WWII the way they cover Iraq?

Anyone?

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 22, 2006, 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by Powerbook View Post
You and your pathetic fear mongering. And you're not the first

00-20's: Sterilisation of negroes
30-40's: Fight against Yewish world domination (okay, mainly a german thing)
60's++: Commernist's everywhere, a.k.a. the red flood
70's++: The Japanese gooks take over Awemerica!
00's++: Islamoes oh my!
You might use your brilliance to enlighten the people in Somalia who are paranoid about Islamist aggressors taking over their country.

Ooops, too late. They have already taken over and now the government has to ask an outside force to dislodge the Islamists.

Oh my!

saddino
Mac Enthusiast
Dec 22, 2006, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jim Paradise View Post
Your paranoia. Keep up the good work keepin' the rest of us amused.

For sheer PL reading satisfaction, Marden/abe/islamaphobic-handle-of-the-week can't be beat, "dear readers"!

marden  (op)
Baninated
Dec 22, 2006, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by saddino View Post

For sheer PL reading satisfaction, Marden/abe/islamaphobic-handle-of-the-week can't be beat, "dear readers"!
I'll put that endorsement on the cover of my book if I ever write one.

Forum Links
Forum Rules