Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Sexual Partners Poll

View Poll Results: How many sexual partners have you had
Poll Options:
Im a Teen 0 10 votes (5.78%)
Im an Adult 0 waiting to tie knot 9 votes (5.20%)
Teen 1-5 14 votes (8.09%)
Adult 1-5 74 votes (42.77%)
Teen 6-10 0 votes (0%)
Adult 6-10 20 votes (11.56%)
Teen 11-15 0 votes (0%)
Adult 11-15 11 votes (6.36%)
Teen 16-20 0 votes (0%)
Adult 16-20 8 votes (4.62%)
Teen Over 20 (Tisk Tisk) 0 votes (0%)
Adult Over 20 27 votes (15.61%)
Voters: 173. You may not vote on this poll
Sexual Partners Poll (Page 2)
analogika
Posting Junkie
Feb 23, 2006, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by MacNStein
After one such incident of calling me a bitch I commented that he had me confused with his mum, and I said, "it's understandable given her manish appearance". Well, he started screaming that his mom was dead (very typical BS response by someone in grade school), and I replied "good, it will save them the burden of having to endure what you've become". Fact is, I do believe that sentiment, based on how he's behaved since he joined, and find him to be the worst type of character that MacNN has ever seen... I can only imagine what it would be like to be related to such a vile human being.
Okay, so you're BOTH complete assholes.

At least have the decency, both of you, to **** each other up OFF THE BOARDS rather than following the recent trend towards public disintegration.

You won't live up to the precedent set by aberdeenwriter and Cody "iWrite" Dawg, anyway.

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 23, 2006, 08:51 AM

Originally Posted by Rolling Bones
Your not a bad guy Kevin. We both give each other jab now and again.

But this MacNStein asshole went to far.

I'm sorry to you and everyone else that has to endure the flaming of this d!ckhead.

and for ruining a thread.

Again I'm sorry.
Rolling, you don't play the victim too well. I would feel more sympathy towards you have you not been a trolling asshole yourself. You don't give people "jabs now and then" you are in a constant state of jabbing. That is all you mostly do.

So when someone gets sick of it, and makes "your momma" jokes, not knowing your mom passed, don't be surprised if people don't take your side. Had Stein also known your mom had passed, I might feel different about the matter.

But from where I stand, it looks like you are just over-reacting.

ghporter
Administrator
Feb 23, 2006, 09:26 AM

I've known a number of Sarahs, Saras and so on, and they have been no more or less odd than any other women I've known.

On the other hand, I've known two Mary Helens, and they have been so totally different that it makes me wonder what's going on with that pair of names. Oh and one Mary Katherine who was a wonderful girl. So the one "stable" Mary Helen and Mary Katherine have at least shown me that it isn't something to do with "Mary." I guess the "odd" Mary Helen was just whacko.

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Feb 23, 2006, 09:52 AM

Maybe we should all be worried about people who happen to have two first names. Like, are they too good to just have one like the rest of us? I don't know. Luckily I've only known a couple of girls who like to show off their two first names, and even more lucky, I never tried to date any of them.

macaddict0001
Mac Elite
Feb 23, 2006, 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Kevin
Rolling, you don't play the victim too well. I would feel more sympathy towards you have you not been a trolling asshole yourself. You don't give people "jabs now and then" you are in a constant state of jabbing. That is all you mostly do.

So when someone gets sick of it, and makes "your momma" jokes, not knowing your mom passed, don't be surprised if people don't take your side. Had Stein also known your mom had passed, I might feel different about the matter.

But from where I stand, it looks like you are just over-reacting.
So he was posting pictures of his mom on a thread entitled Sexual Partners Poll, am I the only one that thinks this is very funny.

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 23, 2006, 09:38 PM

Not really funny. No.

demograph68
Professional Poster
Feb 23, 2006, 10:53 PM

Originally Posted by macaddict0001
So he was posting pictures of his mom on a thread entitled Sexual Partners Poll, am I the only one that thinks this is very funny.
incest&nekrophilia? :X

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Feb 24, 2006, 12:13 PM

Originally Posted by macaddict0001
ouch
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Feb 24, 2006, 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by analogika
Okay, so you're BOTH complete assholes.

At least have the decency, both of you, to **** each other up OFF THE BOARDS rather than following the recent trend towards public disintegration.

You won't live up to the precedent set by aberdeenwriter and Cody "iWrite" Dawg, anyway.
I told the mod in the PM that I'll not reply to his abuse anymore, and I plan on holding to that.
"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."
- Thomas Paine

Shaddim
Clinically Insane
Feb 24, 2006, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by JoshuaZ
Totally true. They did all get worse. Why? I have no idea. Just seems like dumb luck.
Well, my Sarra (pronounced a bit differently) is a real sweetheart, and an awesome human being... but she is a bit crazy, and is known to have some drastic mood swings. I've just learned when to back off and give her space and when to let her cry and vent, and overall it's gotten better over the last year. It can be trying, but we've all learned to read each other pretty well and know what the other person needs.
- Thomas Paine

Rolling Bones
Banned
Feb 24, 2006, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by MacNStein
I told the mod in the PM that I'll not reply to his abuse anymore, and I plan on holding to that.
You'll still know I'm here arsewipe. Even if you put me on ignore it'll eat at you.

Go cry to the mods d!ckhead. You already have before. what a frikken baby.

All bullsh!it and no balls. Just a wimpy toad.

By the way, didn't miss you yesterday.

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 24, 2006, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Rolling Bones
*throws some peanuts*

Rumor
Feb 24, 2006, 07:58 PM

Shouldn't you be throwing bannanas Kevin?
I like my water with hops, malt, hops, yeast, and hops.

Kevin
Baninated
Feb 24, 2006, 08:09 PM

Banana Banana Banana Terracotta Banana Terracotta Terracotta Pie!

Cadaver
Addicted to MacNN
Feb 24, 2006, 08:38 PM

I honestly can't remember exactly. I know its well over 15, because I can recall at least that many, but not sure if it still squeaks in under 20 or if it (likely) goes over 20. I had a few, uh, one-nighters in college that I can't fully recall. I voted "Adult, 16-20" to be fair, but I suspect its closer to 23-24.

Spliffdaddy
Posting Junkie
Feb 24, 2006, 08:44 PM

word.

Gropin'GL
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Feb 25, 2006, 01:20 AM

I'm a teenager, only 13... I put 0, but I wish it was at least 1.

macaddict0001
Mac Elite
Feb 25, 2006, 04:26 AM

Originally Posted by Gropin'GL
I'm a teenager, only 13... I put 0, but I wish it was at least 1.
So go out and make it one then, sex isn't that hard to find if your looking for it. Its a long term relationship that everyone struggles with.

JoshuaZ
Professional Poster
Feb 25, 2006, 04:57 AM

True dat Mac-Daddy.

Forum Links
Forum Rules