Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > iPhone, iPad & iPod > iPhone doesn't get the last received email from Gmail

iPhone doesn't get the last received email from Gmail
ghettochild
Jan 27, 2008, 11:28 PM

I have 4 gmail accounts on my iPhone- all worked fine so far. Since about Thursday my main (Gmail) account exhibits some odd behavior.

The most recent message doesn't appear on the iPhone (Mail). It may take up to 24 hours for the most recent message to finally appear in Mail. If a newer email gets into my Gmail inbox, the previous message (that wasn't available on the iPhone) suddenly appears in Mail- but the most recent message doesn't.

I've deleted/re-added the email account on my iphone, and disabled/reenabled IMAP in my Gmail account- to no avail. The other 3 gmail accounts work w/o any problems.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
17" PB G4 1.67GHz DL

Forum Links
Forum Rules