Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Apple Al Kb with keypad, Samsung LCD, Netgear Router, iMac restore discs and more

FS: Apple Al Kb with keypad, Samsung LCD, Netgear Router, iMac restore discs and more
imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Sep 10, 2010, 07:27 PM

Just cleaning out some stuff. Pics for items can be found here. All items are OBO, and prices do not include shipping.

1) Apple aluminum keyboard with keypad. These are the keyboards that came with the first-gen Al iMacs. Features two full speed USB 2.0 ports. It's used, but in very good conditions. Only a tiny bit of wear on the keys. Couldn't get my cheap phone to get it to show up. Sold.

2) Samsung SyncMaster 730B 17" LCD. Fairly old LCD, but it hasn't been used much at all. Maybe has 20 hours on it. Max res is 1280x1024. Once you calibrate it, it's not a bad quality display at all. Only downside is that I'm missing the screws for the base (It was wall mounted vertically). I'm sure you could find the correct type at Ace or Home Depot though for a few $$. DVI and VGA connection. Also $35.

3) Netgear RangeMax 802.11a/b/g router. In very good shape, works perfectly, reset to factory condition. Comes with a power supply and I can throw in an ethernet cable if you like. Works fine as an Ethernet bridge too. It does have really good range and throughput. Way better for gaming than my Time Capsule. Four Gigabit ethernet ports. $25

4) Office 2004 for OS X. Three codes and the disc. Two codes are labeled as used, but they all still work. $10.

5) iMac G5 rev. A install discs. The rev. A install discs can be hard to find. $10.

6) Apple Airport Extreme card. In great condition. Installed in an iMac G5, but never, ever used. $20.

I have a lot of random computer junk flying around here. If you need anything from the PowerPC era, just let me know and more than likely I'll have it. Thanks!
( Last edited by imitchellg5; Sep 15, 2010 at 05:29 PM. )

imitchellg5  (op)
Posting Junkie
Sep 15, 2010, 05:29 PM

Keyboard is sold!

Forum Links
Forum Rules