Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > WTT: Rev. B 12" 1Ghz PB & Extras for 1Ghz TiBook

WTT: Rev. B 12" 1Ghz PB & Extras for 1Ghz TiBook
AssassyN
Professional Poster
Oct 9, 2003, 09:15 PM

Just gauging interest in this...I'm looking to trade my BRAND NEW Rev. B 12" AlBook 1Ghz/768Mhz/40GB/Combo/AirPort Extreme Installed for a 1Ghz TiBook (1GIG preferred, and ComboDrive is fine).

I have tons of extras for my 12" PB...

JamBags 12" PB Silver Sleeve w/ clear view window
Custom TimBuk2 Black/Silver/Black Medium Messenger bag w/ carry strap
Extra 12" PowerBook Battery
Could also toss in a few other thing as well as CASH to seal the deal.

I want a very mint 15" 1Ghz TiBook (prefer 1GIG RAM) and I'd like pics if possible, as well as the orignal box/packing/manuals as that what you'll get w/ my 12" PB. Please PM, post here, and email me at triggahappydude*at*excite.com w/ any offers! I can provides pics of my machine as well! Thanks!
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

doshin
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 10, 2003, 12:38 AM

If you don't mind me asking, why are you looking to trade your 12 inch? Your glowing review was one of many things which made me decide I want a 12 inch Powerbook. By your descripion, you seem to have gotten one of the flawless ones too. I'm sure it boils down to personal preference and screen size and what not, but I was just curious.

Otherwise, free bump!

The Placid Casual
Professional Poster
Oct 10, 2003, 05:53 AM

AssassyN, I think you may be in line for getting a special award or something for most Machine changes in 3 months!

Although, I too am now selling my new Ti to get Rev A 17" or Alu 15", so I'm not too far behind you having only in the last 3 months changed from an iBook and Powermac combo to a 12" PB then to a Ti...!

Good luck with the trade...

Peace,

Marc

AssassyN  (op)
Professional Poster
Oct 10, 2003, 08:16 AM

Well, in all honesty, there's a certain possibility this is a huge favor for a close pal, of course, I stress possibility.
5G 60GB video iPod
512MB iPod Shuffle
Westone UM1 Canalphones

jonasmac
Senior User
Location: Guam - where the grass is green and the girls are pretty
Oct 11, 2003, 03:31 AM

AssasyN,

Just saw on another board that you got your trade. Let me know when you need to sell your new Tibook. I'm interested. Seriously.

--jonas

Forum Links
Forum Rules