Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > HELP ME PAY SOME BILLS SALE-Mac Mini,Quiet Comfort etc

HELP ME PAY SOME BILLS SALE-Mac Mini,Quiet Comfort etc
Javizun
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 18, 2007, 07:52 PM

Hello all im a regular on macnn i have sold some stuff tried to sell some stuff here so i am at it again.
I decided to sell some stuff to clear path for the new samsung 46" lcd tv i am bringing home
this is stuff i will no longer want or use.

To explain myself a little better-i am waiting for the xbox elte to come out-i just recently purchased a vista media center
and i like it more then the mac mini so this little puppy wont see much use starting today. With the combination of media center & xbox 360 elite being able to play xvid etc i just dont see a future for the mac mini in my household. PLus i need to start paying off some bills hahaha

Mac Mini 1.66 with 120gb harddrive & 1.5gb of ram.
All packaging and documentation will be included-i paid 560 for this machine at the apple store aventura in miami florida.
I have since then upgraded major components to it. Ihave been using this mac mini as the main brain of my entertainment center i have installed apple tv and have been using it as a computer/apple tv for like a month now. Think about it you can have both in 1 small form factor, here it is standing out proudly amongst its glossy mates.

My asking price is 600bucks shipped(500 for the mini + 50 for the 120gb and 50 for the ram) I think is a fair price i dont know where else you will be find upgrades for 50 bucks for a 1gb of ram and 120gb harddrive.

I accept paypal or google checkout im a verfied merchant with them and i will prefer google checkout over paypal but it is up to you to decide, plus if you use google checkout and your a first time user they will give you 10 bucks off this purchase which will be bring the grand total for a mac mini with 120gb and 1gb of ram to 590.00
If you buy this mac mini from me i will include a dvi to hdmi cable for free. Pm me for payment info.

BOSE Quiet Comfort 3 $250 shipped
I used them probably 5 times on 5 trips i did and that was it-i still have all original documentation & packaging from bose
still under warranty dont remember exactly when i bought them but i would say they are 5-6 months old.

APPLE Bluetooth Keyboard & Mighty Mouse wireless-40 bucks each-90 shipped
i use this setup with the mac mini since the mini is mostly in apple tv mode i hardly use them so i decided to sell them as well.

Check my ebay name GenNove (one of the acounts im trying to pay off lol) i have good feedback with them. Please rest assured that i will ship the products the same day i recieve payment if payment is recieved before 5:00pm eastern time.
Everything is like in new condition.

one again my preferred method of payment is google checkout i dont pay them nothing until next year i am verified with google and have been using them for little less then a month. I can deal with paypal if that is what your preference is.
( Last edited by Javizun; Apr 18, 2007 at 07:59 PM. )
A.I.R (ART IS RESISTANCE)

Rooskibar03
Apr 18, 2007, 08:21 PM

You have PM.

Javizun  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 18, 2007, 11:23 PM

Hello Roos,

I did not recieve a message from you. Can you please try re-sending it? or simply email me at [email protected].

Thank You

Rev2Liv
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2007, 12:15 AM

bump! What kind of lighting are you using behind the telly? I like it!

Javizun  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2007, 09:57 AM

rev2liv-Its a ambilight lcd tv from phillips makes a world of diffrence when you watch tv at night it is very soothing and easy on the eyes.

Appreciate the Bump.

Scotttheking
Moderator Emeritus
Apr 19, 2007, 12:02 PM

Interested in the mini. How is the noise level from it (my 1.66 sounds like a vacuum cleaner)?
Please post full specs for the machine.

Thanks,

Scott
My website
Help me pay for college. Click for more info.

Javizun  (op)
Mac Enthusiast
Apr 19, 2007, 07:22 PM

scottheking

combo drive
1.5gb of ram
120gb harddrive
core duo 1.66
ntel GMA 950 graphics

noise level on a serious note ..i dont hear it at all...like in the picture shown above of my HT setup when everything is off the mini is extremely quiet. As i am typing this i turned off the tv and the mini is like if its off.

if you buy the mini from me then you can buy the bluetooth keyboard and mouse for an additional 60 bucks (670 with bluetooth mouse and keyboard)

wubrew
Dedicated MacNNer
Apr 19, 2007, 10:09 PM

Originally Posted by Scotttheking View Post
Interested in the mini. How is the noise level from it (my 1.66 sounds like a vacuum cleaner)?
Please post full specs for the machine.

Thanks,

Scott
I have a C2D 1.8 mini.Very quiet.I believe heat is more of an issue.
It's "Brewed" not "Juiced"

threestain
Mac Elite
Apr 21, 2007, 05:51 AM

where are you based, and roughly how much would it cost to ship to UK?

Cheers, Tristan

Forum Links
Forum Rules