Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: A lot of mac hardware cheap!--HDs, iPods, ATI stuff, G4, software & Legos!

FS: A lot of mac hardware cheap!--HDs, iPods, ATI stuff, G4, software & Legos!
dsidote
Jun 11, 2006, 12:05 AM

Kevin Posting
Time to pay for summer school tuition again. Fortunately I was able to raid my dad's mac repair shop and we came up with a ton of stuff for me to sell! Prices are pretty flexible, but pretty much everything is lower than ebay prices already. I will ship internationally, and shipping inside the us is 5 bucks. If you want I can go halves with you on shipping if you really need. I can also combine stuff as well. Post if you are interested in something and email me at terra09876 (at) gmail {dot} com as well. I'll accept a personal check, money order, or Paypal, and can ship within 24 hours of payment. Enjoy my friends!

You can also see the main post at xlr8yourmac.
http://bbs.xlr8yourmac.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/001246.html

---------------

-3x Mac Edition Retail Radeon 9800 Pro's - $159 each
These are literally brand new and were used as drop-in cards to test mobo's and such. 128MB VRAM, 2x/4x AGP, G4 or G5. Includes s-video cables, dvi-vga adapter, etc. (everything from the retail box)

-Mac Edition Retail Radeon 9800 Pro with a VGA Silencer - $155
Same as above, but we put a vga silencer on it to cool and quiet the beast. This was used for maybe 3 months, and works excellent. Also includes all cables and adapters.

-Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4 - $20
Brand new in shrinkwrap, this is a cooling and silencing heatsink for the mac 9600/9700/9800 and x800/850 graphics cards. I have one on my x800 in my G5 right now and it is super quiet and let's me overclock the card to x850 speeds. Very easy to install (5-10 minutes) and also includes ram sinks.
http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=5 for more info.

-Logitech Z-680 THX 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS Surround Sound Speakers - $100 (or best offer)
Used for about a year but in excellent shape. 500 Watt, optical, co-axial and analogue inputs. I Had it hooked up to my G5, an xbox, a gamecube and a dvd player and there was enough sound to more than fill my 20x24 room. High-quality speaker wire included as well.

---------------

-30GB Black Video iPod (Brand New and Still Sealed) - $265 (or best offer)
Purchased five months ago and never opened. 7500 songs or videos or movies. Full warranty. Really pretty nice, but I lub my nano

-2GB Black iPod Nano (Brand New and sealed) - $175 (or best offer)
From my dad's store (ahhh, isn't he a nice guy . 500 songs. Full warranty.

-Original 802.11b Apple Airport Card. - $80 (or best offer)
Never used. Mint Condition.

-Apple MDD Dual 1.42ghz G4 - $1200-$2400 ??? (or best offer, just looking to really get rid of this HD video machine)
1.5GB ram, ATI radeon 9650 256MB VRAM single-link + dual-link dvi, 48x24x48x16 combo burner, Revolution 7.1 surround sound card, 250GB 7200/16mb HD, airport, Final Cut Pro HD and Adobe CS II

This is a beast of a machine. We had it hooked up to one of our 30 inch lcd's and one of our 20 inch lcd's. I would have put a 9800 pro in it, but that can't drive the 30 inch. Benchmarking though showed only a 3-7% difference between the two cards. (Not to mention the 9650 is dead silent, and has dual-dvi, a no-brainer for us.)
--Also has the apple fans replaced and a few other smaller fans added to quiet and cool the machine. It has the copper radiator and runs very cool. For the amount of power you get and the lack of noise, this machine was a killer.
--Also has the revo 7.1 so we could use Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS when watching dvd's, using vlc, and playing 5.1 enabled games like Doom 3.
--Combo drive is a great sony unit. Fully apple supported.
--Lost of RAM, airport, and a very fast HD (We used several external large firewire drives to supplement. These a listed above.)
--Apple mouse and keyboard included. OS X 10.4.6 pre-installed
--Includes Final Cut Studio HD as well as the install dvd's and Adobe CS II pre-installed. We used this computer mostly for Motion and Final Cut Pro and it zooms. We had this licensed and will transfer the license at no cost upon purchase. If you want the machine, but don't want the dvd's we can arrange to have the drive reformatted, license transfered to another machine, and we can sell the copy elsewhere. (Even though we are asking maybe 1/4 the asking price of both commercial CS II and FCP HD combined.)

If interested in this, send me an email and I can give you my phone number and we can chat about prices/features etc. Again, we are downsizing and really need to get rid of this asap. (Plus its tuition lol!)

---------------

-Maxtor 300GB External Firewire 400 / USB 2.0 Hard Drive - $180
7200rpm, 16 MB Cache, includes all cables. Used for a one time data backup and then shelved.

-Western Digital 250GB External Firewire 400 Hard Drive - $130
7200rpm, 8MB cache, includes all cables. Used monthly for backups for about 1 and a half years.

-Mercury Elite Aluminum 300GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - $185
7200rpm, 8mb cache, all cables. Never used. Excellent alumin design matches any G5 or powerbook!
http://eshop.macsales.com/images/mep...animation.html

-2x 300GB Maxtor 7200rpm, 16MB cache, internal ata-133 hard drive - $100 each

---------------

-Macromedia Studio MX Professional - $100 (or best offer)
Another from my dad. He says its worth a ton, but I don't know what it is. Win/Mac Full professional version.

-Apple Powerbook G4 12-inch system install and restore discs. Includes 10.3.7 and os 9.2.2 for classic. - $25 ??

-Applecare Protection Plan Techtool Pro Deluxe system repair tool. - $10

-Brand New iLife 05 DVD's. iPhoto 5, iMovie HD, iTunes 4.7, iDVD 5, Garageband - $10

-Brand New OS X 10.4 Tiger DVD's - $50

---------------

-Brand New Sealed Nintendo DS Lite - $125
Just got this today from my grandma. I still have a boatload of Gamecube games to play and dont need to worry about a new system right now.

-2x Gamecube Max Drive Pro 64mb Memory Cards - $20 each
Still shrinkwrapped. Yes this includes the elusive boot disc to run GCOS and other soft mods. Also a great way to back up your memory card saves as well as transfer saves downloaded from the internet.
http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?l=1&r=0&c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&ProdID=297

-Apple internal 56k modem - $3
G3 or G4, brand new repair part.

---------------

-3x USB 2.0 3 foot cables - $4 each

-3x USB 2.0 2 foot cables - $2 each

-4 foot Apple firewire 3-pin to 6-pin DV camera cable - $4

-24 inch black round ATA-133 cable - $.50

-5 foot DVI-VGA monitor cable - $4 ???

-Apple DVI-VGA Adapter - $1

-3x Newton Serial Cables - $0.50 each

-2x External Global Village 56k modems - $0.50 each

---------------

-2x Green 20ft Christmas or Wedding High Quality Commercial Tube Lighting - $5 each

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart CBT-500 Smart Power Premier 600 watt Blender - $75 or best offer
Brushed stainless steel. Retails for $150.00
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/pro..._id=1&cat_id=1

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart 77-7 Chef's Classic 7 Piece Stainless Cookware Set - $90 or best offer
Aluminum encapsulated base. 2 Saucepans, Skillet and Stockpot. Retails for $260.00
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/pro...238&cat_id=221

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart 722-30HNS Chef's Classic Non-Stick Stainless 12 inch skillet - $40 or best offer
This skillet totally rocks. Geeks have to cook eventually, right? Retails for $95.00
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/pro...223&cat_id=253

---------------

Also, is anyone interested in Lego sets really cheap? I have about 100 mint condition sets that I have decided to part with. Mostly from 10-15 years ago. Pirate, Castle, Black Knights, Dragon Masters, etc. Some rarities and big castles. email me if you want a listing of what I have. Again, they are taking up to much closet space so I basically just want to hand them over to a good home.

Thanks for your support!
-Kevin
( Last edited by ksloan; Jun 11, 2006 at 10:09 PM. )

boojak
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 11, 2006, 09:02 AM

Greetings!

I'm interested in the Mac OS X you have posted for sale. Is it the full retail that will install on any machine? Will you take $50 shipped. USPS is fine and shipping shouldn't be much at all!

Let me know, please!
Thanks!
-CP

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Jun 11, 2006, 09:27 AM

Interested in the z680. emailed you about it.

dsidote  (op)
Jun 11, 2006, 11:25 AM

Thanks everyone for your interest in this! Please include your zip when asking questions, so that I can double check shipping. Thanks!

magid
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 11, 2006, 04:03 PM

I may be interested in the macromedia studo. Is it sealed in the box or has it been used?

dsidote  (op)
Jun 11, 2006, 10:11 PM

Just added a brand new sealed Nintendo DS lite, a cuisinart stainless steel cookware set, a skillet and a sweet blender (all from my brother). I know its slightly OT, but Geeks have to cook eventually, right?

discotronic
Mac Elite
Jun 11, 2006, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by ksloan

Is this the modem that works in the B&W G3 towers? If so I will take it. Let me know

dsidote  (op)
Jun 11, 2006, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by discotronic
Is this the modem that works in the B&W G3 towers? If so I will take it. Let me know

Sorry, technically, it would work, but the G4 and later models didn't have the RJ-11 jack on board the modem card, it was attached with a cable.

This is the modem I have.
http://www.mac-pro.com/s.nl/it.A/id....=2&category=19

dsidote  (op)
Jun 12, 2006, 03:26 PM

List updated with what is left.

bluecows12
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 16, 2006, 07:31 AM

Hi, I am interested in the g4 modem. Is it still available?

bluecows12
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 16, 2006, 07:40 AM

accidently posted again

doucy2
Senior User
Jun 16, 2006, 08:46 AM

pm me a list with the legos my bro would love em

cheers
ThinkMac.org

Mini Duo 1.66ghz 1.25gb

torpedobird
Forum Regular
Jun 16, 2006, 10:11 AM

You wouldn't happen to have TWO of those rounded ATA cables, would you?

(The green lights and legos sound VERY appetizing too!)

TBird

eph5115
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 16, 2006, 01:12 PM

Is the Macromedia package MX or MX 2004? Also, is it NIB?

rx7star
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 16, 2006, 01:28 PM

Do you need any car audio stuff? I have tons of brand new car audio stuff that I could trade you. If you do, please PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks

druber
Grizzled Veteran
Jun 16, 2006, 04:39 PM

If you're interested in selling the Adobe CS2 set separately, I'd be interested in hearing the price. Please PM, thanks.
Help find a cure for Malaria: crunch D2OL for Team Macnn.

OneMacGuy
Senior User
Jun 17, 2006, 07:18 AM

If this is still available, PM me.

Same as above, but we put a vga silencer on it to cool and quiet the beast. This was used for maybe 3 months, and works excellent. Also includes all cables and adapters.

I am definitely interested.
Chappaquidick 1, Cheney 0

jcbryan
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 17, 2006, 08:57 AM

I'd be very interested to have a pic of the skillet (on a Mac Forum?) and the price of shipping to 73528 along withan iLife 05. Drop me a PM or jcbryan @ sunnet. net (without the spaces)! Best, John

Collin973
Jun 17, 2006, 02:21 PM

Let me say: ksloan is an excellent person to purchase anything from. I sent him a MO on tuesday for his OS X Tiger disc and it was in my mailbox today (saturday), even before my powerbook got here. Have no doubt, he excellent to buy from!

--CP

Brien
Professional Poster
Jun 17, 2006, 03:07 PM

If you're willing to sell Final Cut Studio seperately, please PM me.

azncreazion
Jun 18, 2006, 04:06 PM

Hi, I'm interested in the Ipods. Please send me an email [email protected] since your account was deleted as well.

bryoung
Forum Regular
Jun 18, 2006, 07:41 PM

Can you email me you list of lego sets and if possible the prices. I have two younger brothers that are really into legos.

My email is bryoung at mac dot com.

Thanks, Brian.
24" iMac 2.33GHz Core 2 Duo ~ 20" iMac 2.0GHz Core Duo ~ 13" MacBook 1.83Ghz Core Duo

ksloan
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 22, 2006, 09:19 AM

*** Everything Must Go! Just give me a price and Ill accept it. One more 9800 and at $110 its a steal!

Time to pay for summer school tuition again. Fortunately I was able to raid my dad's mac repair shop and we came up with a ton of stuff for me to sell! Prices are pretty flexible, but pretty much everything is lower than ebay prices already. I will ship internationally, and shipping inside the us is around 5 bucks. I can also combine stuff as well. Post if you are interested in something and email me at terra09876 (at) gmail {dot} com as well. I'll accept a personal check, money order, or Paypal, and can ship within 24 hours of payment. Enjoy my friends!

---------------

-Mac Edition Retail Radeon 9800 Pro - $110
These are literally brand new and were used as drop-in cards to test mobo's and such. 128MB VRAM, 2x/4x AGP, G4 or G5. Includes s-video cables, dvi-vga adapter, etc. (everything from the retail box)

-Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4 - $10
Brand new in shrinkwrap, this is a cooling and silencing heatsink for the mac x800/850 graphics cards. I have one on my x800 in my G5 right now and it is super quiet and let's me overclock the card to x850 speeds. Very easy to install (5-10 minutes) and also includes ram sinks.
Arctic Cooling for more info.

---------------

-Apple MDD Dual 1.42ghz G4 - $800-$1100 ??? (or best offer, just looking to really get rid of this HD video machine)
1.5GB ram, ATI radeon 9650 256MB VRAM single-link + dual-link dvi, 48x24x48x16 combo burner, Revolution 7.1 surround sound card, 250GB 7200/16mb HD.

Also comes with full versions of Final Cut Studio, Adobe CS II and MX 2004 Pro and the respective installation discs. These are legal, licensed copies, but will transfer the registration to the buyer upon purchase.

This is a beast of a machine. We had it hooked up to one of our 30 inch lcd's and one of our 20 inch lcd's. I would have put a 9800 pro in it, but that can't drive the 30 inch. Benchmarking though showed only a small difference between the two cards. (Not to mention the 9650 is dead silent, and has dual-dvi, a no-brainer for us.)
--Also has the apple fans replaced and a few other smaller fans added to quiet and cool the machine. It has the copper radiator and runs very cool. For the amount of power you get and the lack of noise, this machine was a killer.
--Also has the revo 7.1 so we could use Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS when watching dvd's, using vlc, and playing 5.1 enabled games like Doom 3.
--Lost of RAM, airport, and a very fast HD (We used several external large firewire drives to supplement. These a listed below.)

If interested in this, send me an email and I can give you my phone number and we can chat about prices/features etc. Again, I really need to get rid of this asap. (its tuition lol!)

---------------

-Maxtor 400GB External Firewire 400 / USB 2.0 Hard Drive - $170
7200rpm, 16 MB Cache, includes all cables. Used for a one time data backup and then shelved.

-300GB Maxtor 7200rpm, 16MB cache, internal ata-133 hard drive - $80 each

---------------

-Apple Powerbook G4 12-inch system install and restore discs. Includes 10.3.7 and os 9.2.2 for classic. - $10

---------------
-Gamecube Max Drive Pro 64mb Memory Cards - $20
Still shrinkwrapped. Yes this includes the elusive boot disc to run GCOS and other soft mods. Also a great way to back up your memory card saves as well as transfer saves downloaded from the internet.

---------------

ALL OF THE BELOW ARE FREE. EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT ONE.

-24 inch black round ATA-133 cable

-3x Newton Serial Cables

-2x External Global Village 56k modems

---------------

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart 77-7 Chef's Classic 7 Piece Stainless Cookware Set - $65 or best offer
Aluminum encapsulated base. 2 Saucepans, Skillet and Stockpot. Retails for $260.00
Cuisinart - 77-7

---------------

Also, is anyone interested in Lego sets really cheap? I have about 100 mint condition sets that I have decided to part with. Mostly from 10-15 years ago. Pirate, Castle, Black Knights, Dragon Masters, Forest-men, etc. Some rarities and big castles. email me if you want a listing of what I have. Again, they are taking up to much closet space so I basically just want to hand them over to a good home.

Thanks for helping out a poor college kid!
( Last edited by ksloan; Nov 4, 2006 at 02:53 PM. )

Collin973
Jun 25, 2006, 09:49 PM

Kevin,

I'm trying to contact you about these tiger discs. Please email me or PM me. It's important.

ksloan
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jun 27, 2006, 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by Collin973
Kevin,

I'm trying to contact you about these tiger discs. Please email me or PM me. It's important.

Hey collin, I emailed you a couple times, but in case you havn't had a chance to check your mail, there is an apple info doc about the various options here.

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=301270

You are looking for the "erase and install" option.

Thanks

KSE7696
Jun 28, 2006, 11:49 AM

Sent you a PM. Let me know.
C-ya,
Kevin

abbaZaba
Mac Elite
Jun 29, 2006, 05:01 PM

just got my brand new 30gb black iPod and 300gb external USB drive from him. he's a nice guy, easy to deal with. package got here in three days. thanks a lot

ksloan
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 4, 2006, 07:25 PM

Happy 4th everyone!

imitchellg5
Posting Junkie
Jul 4, 2006, 08:50 PM

Thanks!

Collin973
Jul 7, 2006, 05:12 PM

Hey Kevin,

Haven't heard from your or seen anything in the mail. Just wondering whats up. (And I emailed you).

Thanks

azncreazion
Jul 7, 2006, 06:38 PM

PM sent.

GuyWithACamera
Dedicated MacNNer
Jul 9, 2006, 11:01 AM

Yeah, I haven't got a reply to my PM or email. Geesh, it's not like it's summer or something.
I have no lid upon my head. But if I did, you
could look iniside and see what's on my
mind.

abbaZaba
Mac Elite
Jul 9, 2006, 04:23 PM

well I can verify he's an honest guy. I bought an iPod and 300GB external drive from him. I'm sure he's just busy.

KSE7696
Jul 17, 2006, 05:11 PM

I can also add to that. Great person to deal with. I bought the 250Gig external drive. It arrived very well packed and secure. It's a great drive that is definitely going to help me out a lot. Thanks Kevin for a great deal..... and a very smooth one at that!
C-ya,
Kevin

ksloan
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 18, 2006, 02:02 PM

Prices lowered the last time. Everything must go! Thanks for your interest guys. Enjoy everything!

cjrivera
Professional Poster
Jul 18, 2006, 02:56 PM

pm sent
"It's weird the way 'finger puppets' sounds ok as a noun..."

macercycle
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 18, 2006, 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by ksloan
*** Everything Must Go! Just give me a price and Ill accept it.

-Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4 - $10
Brand new in shrinkwrap, this is a cooling and silencing heatsink for the mac x800/850 graphics cards. I have one on my x800 in my G5 right now and it is super quiet and let's me overclock the card to x850 speeds. Very easy to install (5-10 minutes) and also includes ram sinks.

-Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4
Brand new in shrinkwrap, this is a cooling and silencing heatsink for the mac 9600/9700/9800 and x800/850 graphics cards. I have one on my x800 in my G5 right now and it is super quiet and let's me overclock the card to x850 speeds. Very easy to install (5-10 minutes) and also includes ram sinks.

Thanks for helping out a poor college kid!
Two Questions:

Do you still have this item for sale?
Secondly, you originally said the fan would fit an ATI 9800 Pro, but in the second
ad update you do not mention the 9800. Will it fit an ATI 9800 Pro Retail?

Thanks.

ksloan
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 19, 2006, 09:26 PM

hello! I had two of these, one was the version 1 silenver 4 that fit all 98/97/96 series as well as x800, but the version 2 silencer 4 left only fits x800. thanks!

weazbert
Mac Enthusiast
Jul 21, 2006, 09:30 PM

you have private message :-)

prodigiousfool
Aug 29, 2006, 05:52 PM

300GB Maxtor 7200rpm, 16MB cache, internal ata-133 hard drive - $85 each
I'll take it, mail me danehenry at gmail.com
12" Powerbook G4 | 1.33 Ghz | 1.25 GB | 60 GB | ComboDrive
Mini | Core Duo 1.66 | 1.25 GB | 80 GB | SuperDrive
Lime iMac G3 DV | 400 mhz | 1 GB | 40 GB | Slot Load DVD
iPod: iPod Mini 6GB - Green

sternrulez
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 24, 2006, 04:36 PM

Regarding the GC Max Drive PRO memory card, I'd be VERY interested in it if you still have it...plz pm me or respond to [email protected], and I'll give you the details.

Thanks!

Flyyvon
Oct 1, 2006, 10:44 PM

Hello. Is the Airport card for a laptop or a tower? Will this fit my Powermac G5Quad?
Thank's

Marquee01
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 10, 2006, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by dsidote
Kevin Posting
Time to pay for summer school tuition again. Fortunately I was able to raid my dad's mac repair shop and we came up with a ton of stuff for me to sell! Prices are pretty flexible, but pretty much everything is lower than ebay prices already. I will ship internationally, and shipping inside the us is 5 bucks. If you want I can go halves with you on shipping if you really need. I can also combine stuff as well. Post if you are interested in something and email me at terra09876 (at) gmail {dot} com as well. I'll accept a personal check, money order, or Paypal, and can ship within 24 hours of payment. Enjoy my friends!

You can also see the main post at xlr8yourmac.
http://bbs.xlr8yourmac.com/ubb/Forum19/HTML/001246.html

---------------

-3x Mac Edition Retail Radeon 9800 Pro's - $159 each

-Arctic Cooling ATI Silencer 4 - $20
http://www.arctic-cooling.com/vga2.php?idx=5 for more info.

-Logitech Z-680 THX 5.1 Dolby Digital and DTS Surround Sound Speakers - $100 (or best offer)
Used for about a year but in excellent shape. 500 Watt, optical, co-axial and analogue inputs. I Had it hooked up to my G5, an xbox, a gamecube and a dvd player and there was enough sound to more than fill my 20x24 room. High-quality speaker wire included as well.

---------------

-30GB Black Video iPod (Brand New and Still Sealed) - $265 (or best offer)
Purchased five months ago and never opened. 7500 songs or videos or movies. Full warranty. Really pretty nice, but I lub my nano

-2GB Black iPod Nano (Brand New and sealed) - $175 (or best offer)
From my dad's store (ahhh, isn't he a nice guy . 500 songs. Full warranty.

-Original 802.11b Apple Airport Card. - $80 (or best offer)
Never used. Mint Condition.

-Apple MDD Dual 1.42ghz G4 - $1200-$2400 ??? (or best offer, just looking to really get rid of this HD video machine)
1.5GB ram, ATI radeon 9650 256MB VRAM single-link + dual-link dvi, 48x24x48x16 combo burner, Revolution 7.1 surround sound card, 250GB 7200/16mb HD, airport, Final Cut Pro HD and Adobe CS II

This is a beast of a machine. We had it hooked up to one of our 30 inch lcd's and one of our 20 inch lcd's. I would have put a 9800 pro in it, but that can't drive the 30 inch. Benchmarking though showed only a 3-7% difference between the two cards. (Not to mention the 9650 is dead silent, and has dual-dvi, a no-brainer for us.)
--Lost of RAM, airport, and a very fast HD (We used several external large firewire drives to supplement. These a listed above.)
--Includes Final Cut Studio HD as well as the install dvd's and Adobe CS II pre-installed. We used this computer mostly for Motion and Final Cut Pro and it zooms. We had this licensed and will transfer the license at no cost upon purchase. If you want the machine, but don't want the dvd's we can arrange to have the drive reformatted, license transfered to another machine, and we can sell the copy elsewhere. (Even though we are asking maybe 1/4 the asking price of both commercial CS II and FCP HD combined.)

If interested in this, send me an email and I can give you my phone number and we can chat about prices/features etc. Again, we are downsizing and really need to get rid of this asap. (Plus its tuition lol!)

---------------

-Maxtor 300GB External Firewire 400 / USB 2.0 Hard Drive - $180

-Western Digital 250GB External Firewire 400 Hard Drive - $130
7200rpm, 8MB cache, includes all cables. Used monthly for backups for about 1 and a half years.

-Mercury Elite Aluminum 300GB External USB 2.0 Hard Drive - $185
7200rpm, 8mb cache, all cables. Never used. Excellent alumin design matches any G5 or powerbook!
http://eshop.macsales.com/images/mep...animation.html

-2x 300GB Maxtor 7200rpm, 16MB cache, internal ata-133 hard drive - $100 each

---------------

-Macromedia Studio MX Professional - $100 (or best offer)
Another from my dad. He says its worth a ton, but I don't know what it is. Win/Mac Full professional version.

-Apple Powerbook G4 12-inch system install and restore discs. Includes 10.3.7 and os 9.2.2 for classic. - $25 ??

-Brand New iLife 05 DVD's. iPhoto 5, iMovie HD, iTunes 4.7, iDVD 5, Garageband - $10

-Brand New OS X 10.4 Tiger DVD's - $50

---------------

-Brand New Sealed Nintendo DS Lite - $125
Just got this today from my grandma. I still have a boatload of Gamecube games to play and dont need to worry about a new system right now.

---------------

-3x USB 2.0 3 foot cables - $4 each

-3x USB 2.0 2 foot cables - $2 each

-4 foot Apple firewire 3-pin to 6-pin DV camera cable - $4

-24 inch black round ATA-133 cable - $.50

-5 foot DVI-VGA monitor cable - $4 ???

-Apple DVI-VGA Adapter - $1

-3x Newton Serial Cables - $0.50 each

-2x External Global Village 56k modems - $0.50 each

---------------

-2x Green 20ft Christmas or Wedding High Quality Commercial Tube Lighting - $5 each

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart CBT-500 Smart Power Premier 600 watt Blender - $75 or best offer
Brushed stainless steel. Retails for $150.00
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/pro..._id=1&cat_id=1

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart 77-7 Chef's Classic 7 Piece Stainless Cookware Set - $90 or best offer
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/pro...238&cat_id=221

-Brand New in Box Cuisinart 722-30HNS Chef's Classic Non-Stick Stainless 12 inch skillet - $40 or best offer
This skillet totally rocks. Geeks have to cook eventually, right? Retails for $95.00
http://www.cuisinart.com/catalog/pro...223&cat_id=253

---------------

Also, is anyone interested in Lego sets really cheap? I have about 100 mint condition sets that I have decided to part with. Mostly from 10-15 years ago. Pirate, Castle, Black Knights, Dragon Masters, etc. Some rarities and big castles. email me if you want a listing of what I have. Again, they are taking up to much closet space so I basically just want to hand them over to a good home.

Thanks for your support!
-Kevin
Is the G4 MMD still for sell??? I so I will take it off your hands
Marques Bridgeman
"Say hello to my little friend"

JesterX666
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Oct 25, 2006, 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by ksloan View Post
Kevin Posting

Thanks for your support!
-Kevin
I SOOOO want one of those! Please contact me at [email protected]!

I'm quite interested in some Lego sets too...

stussyking
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 20, 2006, 09:42 PM

hi there, any more of ur sale items left ?
if yes email me at [email protected]

thx

Forum Links
Forum Rules