Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > If installing Leopard kills Delicious Library...

If installing Leopard kills Delicious Library...
Delicious Monster
Dedicated MacNNer
Oct 26, 2007, 10:53 PM

If installing Leopard kills Delicious Library, you probably have a bad device profile.

Open the Bluetooth pane of System Preferences, then delete (and if necessary re-pair) all devices.

Afterward, Delicious Library should be back to normal.
( Last edited by Delicious Monster; Oct 26, 2007 at 11:17 PM. )

Scrubelicious
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2007, 03:47 PM

I noticed one thing if I use Delicious Library iWeb DL1.6 crashes in 10.5

Delicious Monster  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 7, 2007, 07:29 PM

I noticed one thing if I use Delicious Library iWeb DL1.6 crashes in 10.5
What?

Scrubelicious
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 7, 2007, 07:39 PM

When I open up Delicious Library iWeb/DeliciWeb Delicious Library crashes in Leopard OS X 10.5

Delicious Monster  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 8, 2007, 04:36 PM

Bearing in mind that DeliciWeb is a third-party application that has nothing to do with us, are you saying that DeliciWeb crashes on Leopard? Or that using DeliciWeb somehow corrupts the Delicious Library data such that, subsequently, Delicious Library will crash ever after? Or, that using DeliciWeb while using Delicious Library will cause Delicious Library to crash?

drschnouts
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Dec 3, 2007, 08:48 AM

DeliciWeb doesn't crash, neither does Delicious Library, but DeliciWeb is sooooooo slow now on Loepard (Max OS 10.5). Normally it took only a couple of second to analyse my DL library. Now it must take at least 10 minutes.

I've tried the Bluetooth fix but it doesn't work for me. I remove and setup every Bluetooth device I use...
Do you have any other suggestions?

Thx

Delicious Monster  (op)
Dedicated MacNNer
Dec 3, 2007, 01:15 PM

This whole thread has become terribly confused, so let me reiterate this:

The Bluetooth fix is for Delicious Library crashing on Leopard. If Delicious Library is running, the Bluetooth fix is neither necessary nor applicable.

The Bluetooth fix does not have anything to do with DeliciWeb. Delicious Monster does not create, endorse, or support DeliciWeb. If you are having trouble with DeliciWeb, take it up with its developer.

That said, if another user knows anything about DeliciWeb being slow on Leopard, they are free to respond, but I am not going to, simply because I have no idea.

Forum Links
Forum Rules