Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Marvel Universe: Falcon and Winter Soldier

Marvel Universe: Falcon and Winter Soldier
andi*pandi
Apr 6, 2021, 02:01 PM

At first we were a little bored. Pick the two most dour and self-serious avengers and make a buddy cop series? Pfft. We were even yawning at the helicopter chases.

But bring back a baddy with no redemption arc, and newCap, and it got interesting by episode 2, and after episode 3 I would have kept on going if there were any more. Curse you Disney for making me keep my account active (just in time to hike the rates too!)

Anybody else watching?

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Apr 6, 2021, 02:44 PM

We watched ep 1, but haven't done any of the rest yet. It came out right in time for us to finish all of the Marvel movies to date, so we're aching for the content. I think the pacing will take some adjustment, being used to a full story arc from start to finish in one sitting, where it seems like they're setting up some real deep personal growth in this series. We'll see if the 8yo (and also me) can stay engaged.

OAW
Addicted to MacNN
Apr 6, 2021, 06:20 PM

I’m watching. It’s been pretty interesting so far. Hopefully it will get more action packed.

OAW

Forum Links
Forum Rules