Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 12" Powerbook... 867/40gig/640mb/Airport Extreme/etc.

FS: 12" Powerbook... 867/40gig/640mb/Airport Extreme/etc.
NathanA
Oct 31, 2003, 03:09 PM

Hi,

I'm selling my 12" PB finally. I haven't decided what I'm going to replace it with, but not being able to use my 23" Cinema Display for the last 4 months has finally gotten on my nerves

The machine is a fully loaded 12" Powerbook with Combo drive.

Specs are as follows...

12" Powerbook G4
640 Megs RAM
40 gig HD
32 Meg nVidia GeForce 420
Combo CDRW/DVD drive
Airport Extreme Wireless card
Built-in Bluetooth
etc.
etc.
etc.

I bought this right before the Dual G5's were announced because I was planning on getting a G5 desktop and using this little fella as my "satellite" computer. Things never panned out that way. Apple took too long to ship the G5's, my interest in them decreased quickly, I spent a bunch of money on my home theater, I'm just too used to using a computer on the go and I don't want to be tethered to my desk, and now I just need to get a new 15" Aluminum Powerbook to use as a dual purpose machine. Honestly at this point I wish I would have never sold my previous 1 Ghz TiBook knowing how the whole G5 thing was going to turn out, but at the time I was just too optimistic I guess.

Anyway the computer is in excellent like-new condition, it still has most of it's warranty remaining, I will pre-install Panther on it for you, and I will ship in the original box with all the original documents, etc.

$1350/obo

Contact me at [email protected] with questions or offers.

Cheers!
-Nathan

Forum Links
Forum Rules