Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Enthusiast Zone > Gaming > PS IV doesn't start up

PS IV doesn't start up
HamSandwich
Nov 30, 2014, 12:51 PM

Hey,

the PlayStation IV doesn't really start up. I dunno, maybe the HDMI cable, something... Shows no screen at all sometimes, controller results in sounds, though, when switching through the menus. What to do? Any quick resolve? Please change this!

Bought GTA V and nagging... (silence)
Pete

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Nov 30, 2014, 01:48 PM

You're the worst.

HamSandwich
Nov 30, 2014, 02:42 PM

What the heck... Don't boss me around so much... Doing my best. What's the problem? Can't we talk it over? Would be neat...

Really have problems coming back. Conflict & confrontation is so important these days. Help me with my PS 4, can't you... Would save my day!

reader50
Administrator
Nov 30, 2014, 04:23 PM

HDMI cables are cheap enough. Swipe one from something else, see if it fixes the problem. Also try a different port on your TV, in case the port is going.

ghporter
Administrator
Nov 30, 2014, 08:05 PM

Does your PS 4 have a blue light while you have no video? Check out this link and see if that's what your machine is doing. It looks to my untrained eye as if Sony's having a case of the gremlins that gave Microsoft headaches with the "ring of death" on Xboxes...

Glenn -----OTR/L, MOT, Tx

Forum Links
Forum Rules