Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse question

Logitech wireless keyboard and mouse question
ryarber
Dedicated MacNNer
Sep 1, 2003, 11:46 AM

Do all the accessory keys to open apps and control music, etc. have full functionality on the mac, or is it limited? Thanks in advance.

dooger
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Sep 1, 2003, 02:31 PM

I just got a Logitech Wireless Access Combo (i'm only using the keyboard though) for my Cube and all the keys are fully programmable through the software they provide. I did DL the newest version of it form the Logitech website. I have the email key set to open Entourage, the messenger/sms key set to open iChat, the mute key does in fact mute my iSticks and the volume controls work. Also, I have the media key set to eject cd's, and the my home key opens my user directory. So in short, the keys are programmable. Also, the model that i got already had an apple (command) key setup and labeled.

dooger
iBook 500/640/Combo
Cube 450/640/DVD
30 GB iPod

Forum Links
Forum Rules