Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: 13" MacBook Pro, 1TB Hard Drive, 3 Years AppleCare, UK£

FS: 13" MacBook Pro, 1TB Hard Drive, 3 Years AppleCare, UK£
megasad
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 28, 2010, 09:53 AM

UPDATED POST - 25th April 2011:

£801 - New Price

I'll be finishing university in a month's time and so want to sell this MacBook Pro, that I may live without any kind of computer at all (other than my iPhone ) right up until I start work in August.

So, who's interested in buying a 2010 13" MacBook Pro (beefy nVidia graphics, not wimpy Intel), in excellent condition, with 2 years AppleCare remaining (expires 13th April 2013) and a 1TB hard drive fitted in place of the original 250GB?

A refurbished MacBook Pro can be bought for £799 from Apple, and as I'm including the AppleCare (normally £200) and the 1TB hard drive (~£75) I'm going to charge a little bit extra:

£801

(£1 for each "extra" sounds reasonable, no? )

I'll post it by recorded delivery, that it gets to you safe, and I'll even include a Mini-DisplayPort-to-DVI adaptor if you have need for one.

If you're interested please either reply to this thread or send me a private message.

~~~

ORIGINAL POST - 28th October 2010:

Originally Posted by megasad View Post
For sale: a six month old 13" MacBook Pro in excellent condition, all original packaging and accessories provided.

I've upgraded the hard drive to a 1TB Toshiba MK1059GSM and there's 2.5 years of AppleCare left on it too.

I want to see if I can sell it at a reasonable price, that I can buy a maxed out 11" MacBook Air

As the original price was £1311 (£999+£199+£113), I ask for the following:

£1099

Is anyone interested?
( Last edited by megasad; Apr 25, 2011 at 06:08 AM. )
BayBook (13" MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD) // BayPhone (iPhone 4, 32GB, black)

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Oct 28, 2010, 09:58 AM

Perhaps worth mentioning, since you state your prices in pounds sterling but your location is in Frankfurt: is this a German or an English machine?

megasad  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Oct 28, 2010, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Oisín View Post
Perhaps worth mentioning, since you state your prices in pounds sterling but your location is in Frankfurt: is this a German or an English machine?
Ah, thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to update it when I moved back to the UK last month. And the machine was bought here, it has a British keyboard.
BayBook (13" MacBook Pro, 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, 1TB HD) // BayPhone (iPhone 4, 32GB, black)

megasad  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Nov 9, 2010, 11:45 AM

So, is anyone interested? Would pretty, hi-res photographs make a difference? An ever-so-slightly-lower asking price? I got to play with an 11" MacBook Air on the weekend and dang they're nice...

megasad  (op)
Grizzled Veteran
Apr 25, 2011, 06:09 AM

I've updated the initial post, the upshot of which is; I sell the MacBook Pro for £801 now. Please reply to this thread or send me a private message me if you're interested.

Forum Links
Forum Rules