Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Some good flash

Some good flash
Chinasaur
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 03:58 PM

Some good facts among some definately attack flash.

http://www.bushflash.com/animation.html

A flash that states the facts is called the truth. A foul mouthed draft dodging fat man calling a war vet unfit to lead the country is an attack.

Class dismissed.
iMac - Late 2015 iMac, 32GB RAM
MacBook - 2010 MacBook, 1TB SSD, 16GB RAM

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 6, 2004, 04:07 PM

Kerry's new strategy is W = Wrong, LOL.

You people still don't get it, and this is why you have lost. People already know plenty about Bush.

Kerry should spend some time talking about himself and his plans/policies, but it's probably too late for that I'm afraid.

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 04:10 PM

You also haven't rebutted anything in any of the flashes. Or discussed it. Or even mentioned it. I knew none of the right would. Too afraid to have an open discussion of the facts which show your "Leader" in the poor light he sits in.

You mouthe the same platitudes as if repeating your mantra makes you right.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 6, 2004, 04:18 PM

Originally posted by Chinasaur:
You also haven't rebutted anything in any of the flashes. Or discussed it. Or even mentioned it. I knew none of the right would. Too afraid to have an open discussion of the facts which show your "Leader" in the poor light he sits in.

You mouthe the same platitudes as if repeating your mantra makes you right.
No, I haven't rebutted anything in there yet, because I haven't seen it. Maybe I'll take a look at it later on, and I'll give my opinion. I'll let you know if it's the truth or not, after I take a look at it.

What is a fact, is Kerry's new strategy which I stated. Just merely more mudslinging - - W= Wrong ? Give me a break - - What kind of idiots are running his campaign ? LOL

Actually, I just went to that site to comment -but I'm not going to watch any of it, after seeing what's on that site.

Idiot son of an A**hole ? Nazis ? God save us all ? I hate republicans ?

I don't need to comment on crap. Like I said, this is why your side has lost.

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 04:25 PM

Ok. LIke I said. Won't discuss the because they make you uncomfortable.

AND, you've gone as far as to ASSUME you know what's in the site. So, if you disagree with the medium, it's wrong and untrue? That's not logical and in the tradition of the United States.... hmm...

And BTW, your opinion on the "truth" is unecessary. Truth is truth whether you disagree with it or not.

"It is error alone which needs the support of Government.
Truth can stand by itself."
-------Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

--Republican President Theodore Roosevelt

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 6, 2004, 04:30 PM

I'll tell you what - I just saw the "I hate Republicans" Flash on that site - - -

Pictures of KKK ? Neo- Nazis ? While some idiot is singing "I hate republicans". You want me to rebutt that ?

That site is pure garbage - And I'm not going to discuss it. This is my last reply to this thread. Those people are radical sickos, and that's a fact. I've seen enough from that site, and I'm not going to waste my time in discussing the deluded fantasies of a bunch of liars..

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 04:35 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
Those people are radical sickos, and that's a fact. I've seen enough from that site, and I'm not going to waste my time in discussing the deluded fantasies of a bunch of liars..
Well..that's one way to avoid the issues and debate. Pachead has declared anyone he doesn't like a liar. Thanks for proving me right and showing how much and open and honest debate on the issues means to you.

Tell you what PH, if they are lies..alert the media, the Homeland Defense dept, the RNC and anyone else who cares and have the site sued for libel.

Cause I mean..we can't have "lies" spread without rebuttal can we?

A closed mind let's in nothing.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 6, 2004, 04:40 PM

Well..that's one way to avoid the issues and debate. Pachead has declared anyone he doesn't like a liar.
Cause I mean..we can't have "lies" spread without rebuttal can we?
Um, I already rebutted the one LYING flash they had. Republicans are not KKK or Neo Nazis - OK - - - - -Unless you believe they are, then all I have to say is - - - Good luck to you.

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 04:42 PM

Sorry..post the url of the flash you watched so we can rebutt it together. One person saying "it's a lie" is just that. One person saying.

Anyway PacHead, cya.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 6, 2004, 04:46 PM

Sorry..post the url of the flash you watched so we can rebutt it together. One person saying "it's a lie" is just that. One person saying.

Anyway PacHead, cya.
Oh, Jeez - - - - I said I wasn't going to reply anymore - But I'm in the mood for owning somebody today - - - - so here goes

Just go to

http://www.bushflash.com/ihr.html

Ok, You see the pics of KKK ? You see the pics of Neo - Nazis they have clipped in, while singing "I hate republicans ?"

You expect to have a debate around this ? Are you out of your mind ? Are you kidding me ?

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 04:58 PM

That's a "humorous" piece about how the Republicans look out for rich, white americans and marginalize the poor.

Your attempt to bring the KKK and neo-Nazi's (although I think most of those groups would vote Republican..don't you?) into it is just an attempt to distract from the message.

Yes the song is "I Hate Republicans' but the message is that Republicans give the rich breaks (See GW's last tax act) and make the poor poorer.

Why don't you get that? I think it's pretty clear.

PacHead
Baninated
Sep 6, 2004, 05:02 PM

Your attempt to bring the KKK and neo-Nazi's (although I think most of those groups would vote Republican..don't you?) into it is just an attempt to distract from the message.
My attempt ? Yo pal, I didn't make that ad. It was your lying site and whoever made that false, lying, propaganda piece who brought up the KKK and Nazis.

And now, this is really my last reply to this thread. You want a rational debate and expect to get taken seriously ? Then, don't post crap.

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 6, 2004, 05:08 PM

What's not a lie is that Bush did give tax breaks to wealthy Americans who happen to be White.

cya.

Buck_W
Senior User
Sep 7, 2004, 09:32 AM

You people still don't get it, and this is why you have lost. People already know plenty about Bush.

Kerry should spend some time talking about himself and his plans/policies, but it's probably too late for that I'm afraid.

Well put! Kerry and his handlers are about to self-destruct and disintegrate before our very eyes. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy the show
17" MacBook Pro 2.66 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo | 320G HD | 8 GB RAM | 10.10.3

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 7, 2004, 10:13 AM

What's not a lie is that Bush did give tax breaks to wealthy Americans who happen to be White.

cya.
I'm a "wealthy American" and I'm "white" and I got a tax break because for years, my income has been reduced to help other people with "Government Programs" because they don't want to get off their arse and GET A BETTER JOB. If you can't get a better job, WORK TWO JOBS. If you can't work two jobs, QUIT BUYING YOUR BOOZE AND CIGS or all the other crap you think you need but really don't. I'll stop there.

Anyway, yeah -- I got a tax break, FINALLY, because someone realized how stupid it was that the people that make the most end up paying the largest amount of tax overall.

Lastly, I know dozens -- yes DOZENS -- of "Blacks" AND "Mexicans" in my own circle of influence that are also "wealthy Americans" so I guess you really don't have any idea what you're talking about -- you're just moderately OK at regurgitating Democratic bile.

Maury
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."
my bandmy web sitemy guitar effectsmy photosfacebookbrightpoint

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Sep 7, 2004, 10:21 AM

Actually Kerry is counting on that people know plenty about Bush. That is why he is neck to neck with Bush already, a nobody senator from Massachusets. Don't you see the writing on the wall? He shouldn't be in a neck to neck fight with the sitting president - unless of course the people already know plenty about Bush as you put it.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 7, 2004, 10:52 AM

Originally posted by RAILhead:
so I guess...
Yes. You are guessing. You just ran off at the mouth in a hysterical right wing fanatic rant.

And by your post are you actually suggesting that the people who make less than you should pay MORE taxes than you do? ROFLMAO @ YOU.

So this is compassionate Conservatisim eh?

"What? Are there no poor houses? No debtor prisons?"

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 7, 2004, 11:05 AM

Yes. You are guessing. You just ran off at the mouth in a hysterical right wing fanatic rant.

And by your post are you actually suggesting that the people who make less than you should pay MORE taxes than you do? ROFLMAO @ YOU.

So this is compassionate Conservatisim eh?

"What? Are there no poor houses? No debtor prisons?"

Read up on tax plans, kiddo, then we can talk -- because you obviously know nothing about how the Real World works if you think that's what I was inferring. And who ever said I was a compassionate conservative, anyway? Not me, that's for sure...

Maury
"Everything's so clear to me now: I'm the keeper of the cheese and you're the lemon merchant. Get it? And he knows it.
That's why he's gonna kill us. So we got to beat it. Yeah. Before he let's loose the marmosets on us."

Chinasaur  (op)
Senior User
Sep 7, 2004, 11:37 AM

Originally posted by RAILhead:
...about how the Real World works if you think that's what I was inferring. And who ever said I was a compassionate conservative, anyway? Not me, that's for sure...

Maury
Ok. So you are a non-compassionate conservative.

And please elaborate on what you DID mean. Don't just dodge the issue and run away.

RAILhead
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 7, 2004, 01:22 PM

Ok. So you are a non-compassionate conservative.
Yeah, I'm not very compassionate toward people who'd rather use my money for themselves than get off their arse and do better for themselves. It's people like me that take the uneducated, "grunts" of society and give them jobs to help their condition. We hire new people on a daily basis, and logenvity is much rewarded. That said, I don't have a lot of compassion for people unwilling to do the same -- rather, they'd like Uncle Sam to give them a hand out.

And please elaborate on what you DID mean. Don't just dodge the issue and run away.
Oh brother...here we go again...I'll see if I can really dumb this down.

If you have $1 and I have $100 and we both incur 10% income tax, who pays more? The person with $100. If I'm the only person in the room with $100 and everyone else has $1 -- and there are 10 (or whatever) of us total -- I'm paying more income tax than all the others are paying combined. Thus, in this simple example, the person that earns the most pays more in tax than larger majority, meaning, the larger the income the higher the income tax penalty. This is absurd, especially when some of my tax money goes to fund "programs" I don't care to fund.

No where did I say ANYTHING about making anyone pay more tax.

Simple.

Maury

deomacius
Senior User
Sep 8, 2004, 12:03 AM

I find it ironic that you would say this...

"It is error alone which needs the support of Government.
Truth can stand by itself."
-------Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia
and then stand behind your belief that the government should support a certain group of people.

You reap what you sow.

Forum Links
Forum Rules