Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > iTunes 7.2 is out

iTunes 7.2 is out (Page 3)
voodoo
Posting Junkie
Jul 26, 2007, 06:50 PM

Originally Posted by analogika View Post
Well, it's nice of you to come out weeks later and admit that you cannot, after all, out-nerd me, though you claimed to in the post you told me I was "one confused nerd" above.

So if ALL your audio CDs are verified, as you say, WHAT do you burn with?

Or are you telling us that you don't actually burn audio CDs, but all of those are verified?
Weeks later a lobotomized monkey would have stumbled upon how to make bit-by-bit copies of CDs, assuming you are not one a few seconds using google or whathaveyou would reveal the answer to your query.

Weeks later you bump this thread in order to advertize your own incompetence and/or laziness and reveal that although you are a self-proclaimed audiophile and expert you don't know about even the most basic apps people use to make bit-by-bit copies of audio CDs.

I gave you examples of three apps I have used to make exact copies of audio CDs.

What seems to be clouding your mind about these apps? I have used exact audio copy, it is free and easy to use. Makes exact copies - lives up to its name.

I'm not posting to be nice, just to make you look like the dork you are. Most audiophiles are.

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jul 27, 2007, 03:49 AM

So if all your audio CDs are verified, because "It's an option, you know", what are you using to burn them?

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Jul 27, 2007, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by analogika View Post
So if all your audio CDs are verified, because "It's an option, you know", what are you using to burn them?
My computer. I'm not hand-chiseling the CDRs, if that's what you are getting at.

V
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

analogika
Posting Junkie
Jul 27, 2007, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
My computer. I'm not hand-chiseling the CDRs, if that's what you are getting at.
Do yourself - and me - the favor of not playing stupid:
Originally Posted by voodoo View Post
...aaand the rest you write is irrelevant because the audio cds I burn are checked and verified. It is an option you know.
Let me know when you've figured out what my question meant.

Forum Links
Forum Rules