Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > the day my life was saved (true story)

the day my life was saved (true story)
Cubeoid
Baninated
Oct 25, 2005, 12:06 AM

Some weeks ago. I can't recall how many weeks, but anyway, some weeks ago I was walking down the street reading comic books and eating hamburgers, then unbeknonwst to me, a giant car drives on to the footpath and the driver has this evil grin on his face, and he yells out the window: "get out of my way, damn it, out of my way, i'll run you over you guy!"

So I was affraid then, I finish eating my hamburger and begin to walk faster, but the car goes faster too.. so before I know it.. there is besson3c.. running across the road holding french fries, and yelling "Cubeoid!" "CUBEOID!!!!" and I say.. "what?!" and he says.. "Look out for that car"

Then.. I turn around and besson3c is pushing me and I'm like.. "dude, what's going on man" then we're both on the street and the car has passed us and mowed down a bus stop. It was crazy.

besson3c saved my life He's really great. We went to besson3c's mother's house and played nintendo all afternoon, she made us cheese toast, which we ate, then we watched cartoon network and ate french fries. besson3c is a fantastic person, full of kindness and fearlessness. I like besson3c.

OpenStep
Senior User
Oct 25, 2005, 12:09 AM

fdgfds

youfailit
Baninated
Oct 25, 2005, 12:10 AM

Originally Posted by OpenStep
fdgfds
Yuo fail it.

OpenStep
Senior User
Oct 25, 2005, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by youfailit
Yuo fail it.
Are you done being an ass yet?
( Last edited by ThinkInsane; Oct 25, 2005 at 12:58 AM. )

youfailit
Baninated
Oct 25, 2005, 12:12 AM

Probably didn't need to quote it. Probably didn't need to post that nasty image that gets people banned from these forums either.
( Last edited by ThinkInsane; Oct 25, 2005 at 12:59 AM. )

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 25, 2005, 12:48 AM

Cubeoid, you would have saved my life if it was on the line. I know guys like you, you are a diamond in the rough.

I'm not sure why this thread has been defaced with all of this stuff, I guess boys will be boys.

Some might say I'm a hero, I'd say I'm just a single man. You are the real hero, Cubeoid.

Anyway, I gotta go answer my door, somebody is knocking...

edit: it was just an acorn that fell.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Oct 25, 2005, 12:51 AM

BTW, I hope you enjoyed the french fries I brought for you Cubeoid. It's too bad that the car had to ruin your enjoyment by scaring you. Reckless drivers like that shouldn't be allowed on the street!

Forum Links
Forum Rules