Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Our Archives > General Archives > Delicious Monster > Internal Error 6?

Internal Error 6?
pdmarsh
Fresh-Faced Recruit
May 31, 2008, 03:28 AM

While playing around with publishing this evening, I came across an error message when I tried to publish my book library to .Mac. This problem is related specifically to my books library (over 1100 volumes). My DVDs and LaserDiscs published fine.

I know it's not books per se that are the issue, because in publishing my DVD library I also included a genre shelf that included some books in addition to movies.

Does anyone know what a Delicious Library "Line 6: Internal Error" is? This is the error message I got every time I included my book shelf along with my movies when I attempted to publish to .Mac. When I deleted the books library, the movies published fine. I'm guessing that one or more of my book records are damaged/corrupted in some way that causes the publishing to fail, but they're all viewable just fine from within DL2.
( Last edited by pdmarsh; May 31, 2008 at 04:00 AM. Reason: I mistitled this post. It should read "Line 6: Internal Error")
- Dave Marsh

Forum Links
Forum Rules