Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Wowzers.. 25 teeth in your vagina

Wowzers.. 25 teeth in your vagina
IceEnclosure
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 27, 2007, 10:15 AM

http://www.sqlhelper.net/html/Techno...ket_13472.html

Couldn't a rapist just get this thing out of the way? Having something that sharp hangin' around a woman's hood is crazical.

from the article:
Eshler insists on the fact that the main advantage of her invention is that it could give a woman attacked by a rapist some vital seconds to escape the criminal while he is busy dealing with pain caused by the device. This would be great pain as 25 teeth of the device that is inserted in the vagina attach themselves to the head and the shaft of the penis. What is more, she says the device will help with proving the crime as the rapist will have to go to a doctor to have the fish-like teeth removed.
ice

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Mar 27, 2007, 10:17 AM

Sounds like a Victorian era anti-sex device.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

DakarĀ²
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 10:24 AM

This bites.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Mar 27, 2007, 10:35 AM

I'm torn.

...torn between (a) mentioning that this is a good idea and (b) cracking a feminist joke or two.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

zro
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2007, 10:40 AM

Just wait 'til some vindictive **** decides to use this against some guy she thinks deserves it.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Mar 27, 2007, 10:58 AM

Well, this isn't a recipe for oops.
Chuck
___
"Instead of either 'multi-talented' or 'multitalented' use 'bisexual'."

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 11:11 AM

Originally Posted by IceEnclosure View Post
http://www.sqlhelper.net/html/Techno...ket_13472.html

Couldn't a rapist just get this thing out of the way? Having something that sharp hangin' around a woman's hood is crazical.

from the article:
Eshler insists on the fact that the main advantage of her invention is that it could give a woman attacked by a rapist some vital seconds to escape the criminal while he is busy dealing with pain caused by the device. This would be great pain as 25 teeth of the device that is inserted in the vagina attach themselves to the head and the shaft of the penis. What is more, she says the device will help with proving the crime as the rapist will have to go to a doctor to have the fish-like teeth removed.
Do you know what rape is? Do you think a rapist inspects the vaginal area before he penetrates?

In some circumstances, like countries where violence against women is at almost epidemic proportions, this sounds like a good idea. When people believe that having sex with virgins can cure them of Aids, maybe an unpleasant little surprise might not be a bad idea.
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

Big Mac
Clinically Insane
Mar 27, 2007, 11:35 AM

Possibly a good idea to discourage rape and the spread of AIDS by instilling some fear into the male population, Karl, but then again, it's also not the best idea to have something in "there" that would cause a guy to tear his unit and bleed into the woman. It's also probably not the greatest idea to royally piss off a rapist (who is so inclined to do such a reprehensibly violent act to begin with) by cutting into him like that. It would be better to train women to keep and bear firearms, methinks.

"The natural progress of things is for liberty to yield and government to gain ground." TJ

Biggysteve
Forum Regular
Mar 27, 2007, 12:34 PM

Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
It would be better to train women to keep and bear firearms, methinks.
Ehhh...

wallinbl
Professional Poster
Mar 27, 2007, 12:45 PM

This would require most women to actually think there was a possibility that they would be raped. Most people never think that X major event is going to happen to them, so they're not likely to take action or spend money on prevention. Putting some pepper spray in your purse once is a lot easier than putting this in every single day.

It's going to really suck when you forget to tell the guy you picked up at the bar that you're wearing one.

besson3c
Clinically Insane
Mar 27, 2007, 01:19 PM

Wouldn't it be cheaper to put some sort of mini explosive in there? A little stick of TNT or something?

No Time 4 Love Dr. Jones
Forum Regular
Mar 27, 2007, 01:45 PM

Guy attempts to penetrate a woman wearing this. His penis gets turned into brisket, and in a pain-fueled rage, murders the woman.

macgeek2005
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2007, 02:08 PM

Alright guys, from now on, ALWAYS finger before you ****.

That's what i'm gonna do.

DakarĀ²
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 02:09 PM

Yes, I'm sure you have firsthand experience.

iREZ
Professional Poster
Mar 27, 2007, 02:32 PM

forget the finger idea...

NOW YOU SEE ME! 2.4 MBP and 2.0 MBP (running ubuntu)

analogue SPRINKLES
Professional Poster
Mar 27, 2007, 03:04 PM

I'm worried the man will be in so much pain and anger that he ends up killing the woman.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 27, 2007, 03:07 PM

So many noteworthy opinions in this thread...

1. A woman could use this simply to get back at a guy.
2. Could cause a man (possibly carrying HIV/AIDS) to bleed into the woman's genital area.
3. Women should carry firearms
4. Could cause a man to become incensed, if he's not incapacitated, and kill the woman.

I think that the majority of women who get raped don't realize that it's going to be part of their day. I can't see very many women wearing this thing all the time as a "precaution."

I still think that harsher punishment for rapists and child molesters is the way to go. Lifetime without chance for parole at the very least.

Peter
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 03:50 PM

surely he'll just go for the back door.
we don't have time to stop for gas

voiceofra
Forum Regular
Mar 27, 2007, 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by analogue SPRINKLES View Post
I'm worried the man will be in so much pain and anger that he ends up killing the woman.
True.
Rapists have been known to continue to rape a victim even after having being kicked squarely in the groin enough times to drop any normal man and render him screaming in agony, crying and otherwise completly useless.
It's a crime of violence & rage, not pre-checking for razorsharp teeth.

Miniryu
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2007, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by Jawbone54 View Post
3. Women should carry firearms
What do the statistics say? I'm pretty sure that pepperspray is just as effective as a firearm- rapists want an easy victim- resistance of any type is the best way to get away.
Also, I'm pretty sure there are stats that show that lesser powered people using a firearm will get disarmed by the more powerful person. Then the woman is REALLY screwed once the rapist gets her gun.

I still think that harsher punishment for rapists and child molesters is the way to go. Lifetime without chance for parole at the very least.
Lets just give Lifetime without chance for parole to all criminals. This is a slippery slope you are talking about here. [This discussion really belongs in a separate thread entirely] Particularly since harsher punishment for rapists and child molesters hasn't worked in the past- punishment isn't on their minds when they do the act, passion and their fetish is. Besides, most child molesters molest people in their own family. Throw the perp in jail and now the family has no source of income and the kid is parentless- the family is getting punished too.

I agree with all of your other points tho- well said about the preparation thing.

"Sing it again, rookie beyach."
My website

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 06:01 PM

sorry, had to be done.

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 27, 2007, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Miniryu View Post
Lets just give Lifetime without chance for parole to all criminals. This is a slippery slope you are talking about here. [This discussion really belongs in a separate thread entirely] Particularly since harsher punishment for rapists and child molesters hasn't worked in the past- punishment isn't on their minds when they do the act, passion and their fetish is. Besides, most child molesters molest people in their own family. Throw the perp in jail and now the family has no source of income and the kid is parentless- the family is getting punished too.

I agree with all of your other points tho- well said about the preparation thing.
Your disagreement about women toting guns carries some serious weight, but I'm sticking with the life sentence for violent rapists and child molesters. What they do damages a person for LIFE. A family member of mine was raped as a child, and 25 years later, still refuses to talk about it and cries whenever someone tries to make them. He finally admitted that what happened to him when he was 6 years old has never left his mind for more than a few days. He remembers every detail.

Of course it is most often family members that molest or rape a child. That means that they should be allowed to stick around and provide for the family, knowing good and well that most of these people are repeat offenders (not once or twice, but many times)?

And how do we know that harsher penalties haven't worked? Go to Family Watchdog and see how many sex offenders are in your area. I need to look up the statistics for this, but generally speaking, most sex crimes go unreported for years, if not forever.

Rape and molestation is an epidemic across the world right now. In central LA, a friend of my in-laws just found out his four-year-old granddaughter was raped by the other grandfather several times. The girl is completely screwed up physically, and certainly will be emotionally. Seeing this is LA and not Vermont, the man will be in prison for a long time, but probably not long enough.

And I'm not saying that all criminals should be put in jail for life, nor would I ever suggest that. But rape and child molestation is right up there with murder, IMHO. Murder victims don't have to spend the rest of their lives with the memories of what happened to them, haunting them for decades.

Salty
Professional Poster
Mar 27, 2007, 08:14 PM

So... glad... I'm... gay.

d4nth3m4n
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 08:36 PM

i'm so glad i'm not a rapist you deranged bastard.

<3

Jawbone54
Posting Junkie
Mar 27, 2007, 11:42 PM

Originally Posted by Salty View Post
I'm...so...glad...every...one...of...your...posts. ..makes...us...remember...that.

Rev-O
Mac Elite
Mar 27, 2007, 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Peter View Post
surely he'll just go for the back door.
Guess gals better pack a second one then
Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

IceEnclosure  (op)
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 27, 2007, 11:52 PM

Originally Posted by Salty View Post

get your chocolate starfish outta here.
ice

Apple Pro Underwear
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 27, 2007, 11:58 PM

The inventor lady created this with a specific African country in mind where the males are not as modern as some of us city folk. It's a big problem there and I think anything to help those women is more than worth it.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 28, 2007, 12:34 AM

Originally Posted by Apple Pro Underwear View Post
The inventor lady created this with a specific African country in mind where the males are not as modern as some of us city folk. It's a big problem there and I think anything to help those women is more than worth it.
Bingo! We have a winner, folks.

invisibleX
Mac Elite
Mar 28, 2007, 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by Apple Pro Underwear View Post
And in this magical land the rapists are so kind as to not kill the victim after their penis has been mangled.
-"I don't believe in God. "
"That doesn't matter. He believes in you."

-"I'm not agnostic. Just nonpartisan. Theological Switzerland, that's me."

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 28, 2007, 12:51 AM

Your disagreement about women toting guns carries some serious weight, but I'm sticking with the life sentence for violent rapists and child molesters. What they do damages a person for LIFE.
I'm tending to agree with you more and more on this issue, and there seems to be a trend developing in some states that are revisiting this issue. There was an article a few days ago, the source of which escapes me at the moment, but the basic premise is that it is extremely difficult to determine if a sex offender is rehabilitated or capable of being rehabilitated, especially in most prison environments, so more states are looking at extending terms. Rape and sexual predation crimes generally stay with a person for the rest of their lives, and at some point these victims can affect others. As such, I think it might be appropriate consider revisiting statutes that deal with sex crimes, and decide if we as a society want to give these people another chance to commit these acts again.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 28, 2007, 12:55 AM

Originally Posted by invisibleX View Post
And in this magical land the rapists are so kind as to not kill the victim after their penis has been mangled.
It's possible, but it also gives the victim a chance to escape. Once the rapist seeks medical attention, it's easy to apprehend him. If someone ripped my penis apart, I'm not sure the first thing in my mind would be to kill them. There is no magic answer, so maybe it's something worth trying.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Mar 28, 2007, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by invisibleX View Post
In this magical land, guys tend to be somewhat distracted when you maul their goods.
Chuck
___

macgeek2005
Mac Elite
Mar 28, 2007, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by DakarĀ² View Post
Yes, I'm sure you have firsthand experience.
What do you mean?

Salty
Professional Poster
Mar 28, 2007, 05:32 PM

You know this would make a lot of sense. And if you're worried about getting blood of an infected man in a woman's vagina, what if he ejaculates? Same problem, and this thing seems to not just be like a strip but it looks more like a cup. So it very well could wrap around and hold any blood within itself.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Mar 28, 2007, 06:11 PM

4. Could cause a man to become incensed, if he's not incapacitated, and kill the woman.
I'd like to meet the man who wouldn't be folded over in pain after encountering this device.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

brapper
Professional Poster
Mar 28, 2007, 07:43 PM

As a guy who has always worked hard to charm his way into vaginas, I back this product. I have no patience or tolerance for those guys that like to cut corners by going in uninvited.

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 28, 2007, 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by brapper View Post
As a guy who has always worked hard to charm his way into vaginas, I back this product. I have no patience or tolerance for those guys that like to cut corners by going in uninvited.
I know what you mean. So many women, so little time!

macgeek2005
Mac Elite
Mar 28, 2007, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by brapper View Post
I've already got a couple warnings for insulting people, so i'll try not to insult you in my post, and if I do I apologize in advance.

I consider any guy who "charms" his way into vagina's, to be a selfish, horny, bastard. That's simply not what women want in the end. They want you to genuinely care about them. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see guys talking about tricks of how to get women into bed, as if they're sex toys that you need to learn how to operate. Women are people! Making love to a woman is an act of love and care. It shouldn't be to satisfy a selfish desire of yours.

Railroader
Banned
Mar 28, 2007, 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by macgeek2005 View Post
I've already got a couple warnings for insulting people, so i'll try not to insult you in my post, and if I do I apologize in advance.

I consider any guy who "charms" his way into vagina's, to be a selfish, horny, bastard. That's simply not what women want in the end. They want you to genuinely care about them. It makes me sick to my stomach when I see guys talking about tricks of how to get women into bed, as if they're sex toys that you need to learn how to operate. Women are people! Making love to a woman is an act of love and care. It shouldn't be to satisfy a selfish desire of yours.
Although you describe an ideal... your quite out of touch with reality. But your young. You'll learn more when you get older.

brapper
Professional Poster
Mar 28, 2007, 09:46 PM

Agreed, women are people. Beautiful people.
I should further state that I only "charm" the girls I genuinely like, and the girls I genuinely like, I like enough to date.
But a guy isn't necessarily a "selfish, horny, bastard" because he's able to take a girl to bed quicker than the next guy, he's a "selfish, horny, bastard" if he leads her to believe there's more to his advances that he intends to offer post-coitus. I believe that's what you're talking about when your refer to "tricks." Tricking a girl isn't cool.
I disagree with you that " making love to a woman is an act of love and care," however, because there are times when it's just about two people meeting a physical desire. Nothing's wrong with that, if it's understood by both.
However, I've also been the "tricked" be a girl who needed to fulfill her selfish desire, so perhaps you should offer me a shoulder to cry on, rather than your scorn.

BlueSky
Mac Elite
Mar 28, 2007, 09:49 PM

That's simply not what women want in the end.
Correct, a lot of them don't want it in the end. But that's off topic.

Chuckit
Clinically Insane
Mar 28, 2007, 09:59 PM

Translation:
I am a virgin.
Chuck
___

Snow-i
Professional Poster
Mar 29, 2007, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Railroader View Post
Although you describe an ideal... your quite out of touch with reality. But your young. You'll learn more when you get older.
Hopping in bed for a night isn't about "in the end"

Quoted for truth.

macgeek2005
Mac Elite
Mar 29, 2007, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Chuckit View Post
Translation:
Very funny Chuckit. And while you may be right, it's because of my qualities that women appreciate so much. Instead of having tons of meaningless animal sex, i'll actually enter the world of sex from a sophisticated, caring standpoint. When i'm not a virgin anymore, i'll say exactly the same things.

Also, I just don't get around alot of girls very often. If I could somehow show you a videotape following me through my entire life, you'd understand. I just haven't had the opportunity yet. It isn't that there haven't been girls who would wanna hop in bed with me, it's that I just haven't been in the right situation yet.. and FURTHERMORE, I DON'T CARE! And that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. The fact that I'm not trying desperately to lose my virginity to impress guys like you, is EXACTLY my point.

Believe me, whatever your guys's impression of me is, there have been dozens of situations where if I wanted too, I could've had sex. I know it sounds like what i'm saying now is a direct contradiction of what I said in the previous paragraph, but it's not. It's because i've never pursued a girl that i've never been in a situation to have sex. There have been plenty of girls who I could've gotten into bed if I wanted, but I didn't want too, because I didn't like them enough.
( Last edited by macgeek2005; Mar 29, 2007 at 02:04 AM. )

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 29, 2007, 02:21 AM

To each his own. If a woman wants to have tons of "animal sex," I'm down with that! I'll tell you, though, when I was married, my wife used to think twice about turning me down for sex...........once in the morning, and once in the evening!

She used to greet me at the door in lingerie; the problem is, she was coming home!

She used to talk to me during sex. One night she called me from the hotel!

After our first date, I thought I'd be gentleman, so I asked if I could kiss her on the cheek; she turned around, bent over, and said, "Take your pick."

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.

macgeek2005
Mac Elite
Mar 29, 2007, 02:41 AM

Originally Posted by KarlG View Post
To each his own. If a woman wants to have tons of "animal sex," I'm down with that! I'll tell you, though, when I was married, my wife used to think twice about turning me down for sex...........once in the morning, and once in the evening!

She used to greet me at the door in lingerie; the problem is, she was coming home!

She used to talk to me during sex. One night she called me from the hotel!

After our first date, I thought I'd be gentleman, so I asked if I could kiss her on the cheek; she turned around, bent over, and said, "Take your pick."

Thank you, thank you. I'll be here all week.
See, if that were me, I would've dumped her right then and there. Better yet, I have such a good ability to sense who people are, that I would've never even gone on a date with her.

IceEnclosure  (op)
Moderator Emeritus
Mar 29, 2007, 03:19 AM

macgeek, you're not even a bush leaguer. Your opinion(concerning your loving caring feelings towards the female kind) holds little merit because as you've clearly identified, you don't know jack about throwin' your husky pencil down a hallway.

After you tip it in, you should start to feel different. Hopefully your first time there's a mirror in the room so you can do the bicep-flex maneuver and give yourself a thumbsup.
ice

brokenjago
Mac Elite
Mar 29, 2007, 03:39 AM

Originally Posted by macgeek2005
See, if that were me, I would've dumped her right then and there. Better yet, I have such a good ability to sense who people are, that I would've never even gone on a date with her.
I highly suggest you re-read KarlG's post. Carefully.
Originally Posted by IceEnclosure
After you tip it in, you should start to feel different. Hopefully your first time there's a mirror in the room so you can do the bicep-flex maneuver and give yourself a thumbsup.
I dunno why, but imagining that is ****ing hilarious!
Linkinus is king.

Doofy
Clinically Insane
Mar 29, 2007, 04:43 AM

Very funny Chuckit. And while you may be right, it's because of my qualities that women appreciate so much. Instead of having tons of meaningless animal sex, i'll actually enter the world of sex from a sophisticated, caring standpoint. When i'm not a virgin anymore, i'll say exactly the same things.

Also, I just don't get around alot of girls very often. If I could somehow show you a videotape following me through my entire life, you'd understand. I just haven't had the opportunity yet. It isn't that there haven't been girls who would wanna hop in bed with me, it's that I just haven't been in the right situation yet.. and FURTHERMORE, I DON'T CARE! And that's EXACTLY what I'm talking about. The fact that I'm not trying desperately to lose my virginity to impress guys like you, is EXACTLY my point.

Believe me, whatever your guys's impression of me is, there have been dozens of situations where if I wanted too, I could've had sex. I know it sounds like what i'm saying now is a direct contradiction of what I said in the previous paragraph, but it's not. It's because i've never pursued a girl that i've never been in a situation to have sex. There have been plenty of girls who I could've gotten into bed if I wanted, but I didn't want too, because I didn't like them enough.
Translation:

Originally Posted by macgeek2005
My coming out thread will be along shortly.
Been inclined to wander... off the beaten track.
That's where there's thunder... and the wind shouts back.

Forum Links
Forum Rules