Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Consumer Hardware & Components > Finally bought my iPod mini :)

Finally bought my iPod mini :)
nobitacu
Mac Elite
Mar 29, 2004, 06:20 PM

Finally, I found a iPod mini for sale at my university mini apple store. So I picked up the last one they have, the silver one, which is the color I want anyways, so it all worked out great. My university got 5 of them in, and by mid day, it was all sold out, with me getting the last one. I love this thing!!!!!

Ming
A Proud Mac User Since: 03/24/03
Apple Computer: MacBook 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 3 GB Memory, 120 GB HD

Stogieman
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 30, 2004, 12:01 AM

Congrats on the new mini. I'm getting a silver one too. I just wish Apple would ship it ou already. I have a delivery date of 04/12/04 or sooner.

Slick shoes?! Are you crazy?!

bbales
Mac Elite
Mar 30, 2004, 11:22 AM

The kids are on spring break so we're headed to a huge indoor mall today that has a very large Apple store. Two of my kids want mini's (they've been savng up, as they're buying them themselves) -- and are quite excited about being able to see and touch one. (We'll order from home. Then, of course, they'll have to wait until they actually come in...)

Fothb
Forum Regular
Mar 30, 2004, 10:11 PM

According to Apple's customer support team (as relayed on the iPodLounge message board here ), the increase in mini production should start to see results on April 6th. That means that everyone with an outstanding order that was due to be filled around the end of March / beginning of April should get their minis by the 13th of April.

Take that with a grain of salt, however. I called Apple today and asked about that and wasn't given the same answer.

Forum Links
Forum Rules