Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Burying terrorists in pig carcasses

Burying terrorists in pig carcasses
PacHead
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 03:54 PM

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

1911 - Gen. Pershing - The Philippines - The status of this story is undetermined, according to Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

What is a fact is that Russia deals with some Chechen terrorists by burying them in pig carcasses. Israel has also thought about doing the same with Palestinian terrorists, but AFAIK they don't currently do this yet.

Why is the USA not implementing this strategy today ? It would be a perfect strategy that would reveal the hypocrisy of many in the islamic world. We hear all the time on this forum how these terrorists are not muslims, and certainly no muslim would object to this practice right ?

We need to weed out the people who sympathize with the terrorists from the people who condemn the terrorists, and this would be a perfect technique IMO.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 04:29 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:

We need to weed out the people who sympathize with the terrorists from the people who condemn the terrorists, and this would be a perfect technique IMO.
I have a better idea. Why don't we just stick a ham up your ass and see if you explode?

If you aren't completely appalled, then you haven't been paying attention.

djohnson
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 04:37 PM

Originally posted by KaBlooey:
I have a better idea. Why don't we just stick a ham up your ass and see if you explode?
Why did you have to attack PacHead? Anyways, I think it would be good to say it, just to see what they do. Of course the left will come along and say they are being inhumane... as they continue to kill babies, when they are born. Talk about hypocritical.

eklipse
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 04:39 PM

Better yet, why not make lampshades out of the terrorist's skin? - or render their fat to make soap?

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 04:44 PM

Originally posted by eklipse:
Better yet, why not make lampshades out of the terrorist's skin? - or render their fat to make soap?
Or how 'bout we cut off their heads on video? No one's thought of that yet.

lil'babykitten
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 04:46 PM

Or, how 'bout we just lob missiles at them instead?

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 04:47 PM

Disgusting idea, IMO. Also, I'm not sure following examples we set in the Philippines is a wonderful idea... we didn't exactly leave a good impression over there.

(But as an amusing aside, I think the Philippines might've been the last country before Iraq that we invaded on the grounds that God told the president it was the right thing to do)
( Last edited by itai195; Sep 3, 2004 at 04:53 PM. )

dcolton
Banned
Sep 3, 2004, 04:48 PM

Originally posted by lil'babykitten:
Or, how 'bout we just lob missiles at them instead?
Can we put pig carcasses in the missles as well?

voyageur
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 04:49 PM

[B]disgusting nonsense
I have to ask, viewing your posts here in the forums for the past months...are you for real? Do you understand the damage you do America's image in the world when you post insulting, narrow-minded dreck like this?

realitybath
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 04:50 PM

i don't get it.
are you morons?

do you really want to turn into the same thing as the somalians who paraded the dead american soldier down the street, desecrating his body?

Ya, there's a difference there: for the most part, the muslim terrorists are pricks, and the us's role in somalia was honourable. But, mimicing the tactics of jerks makes you... a jerk.

There's are reasons tactics like this would be considered stupid - its because they are useless and self-degrading.

But hey, if YOU want to be the person stuffing bodies into pig carcasses, go ahead, set up the Christian League for Pig Stuffing NGO and hire Sally Struthers to raise funds for you.. then go and get your own hands right inside some guts. Maybe you can make a video of it, and use it to get elected.

Really, do you actually think you'd solve anything beyond satisfying the desire for revenge? Killing them solves and immediate problem, there's no need to revel in it.

voodoo
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 04:52 PM

Originally posted by voyageur:
I have to ask, viewing your posts here in the forums for the past months...are you for real? Do you understand the damage you do America's image in the world when you post insulting, narrow-minded dreck like this?
I'm with voyageur on this one.
I could take Sean Connery in a fight... I could definitely take him.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 04:52 PM

Originally posted by realitybath:
i don't get it.
are you morons?

do you really want to turn into the same thing as the somalians who paraded the dead american soldier down the street, desecrating his body?

Ya, there's a difference there: for the most part, the muslim terrorists are pricks, and the us's role in somalia was honourable. But, mimicing the tactics of jerks makes you... a jerk.

There's are reasons tactics like this would be considered stupid - its because they are useless and self-degrading.

But hey, if YOU want to be the person stuffing bodies into pig carcasses, go ahead, set up the Christian League for Pig Stuffing NGO and hire Sally Struthers to raise funds for you.. then go and get your own hands right inside some guts. Maybe you can make a video of it, and use it to get elected.

Really, do you actually think you'd solve anything beyond satisfying the desire for revenge? Killing them solves and immediate problem, there's no need to revel in it.

Exactly what I said. 'cept I furnished the abbreviated version.

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 04:53 PM

I agree with this strategy except for its implementation. Wrapping one terrorist in one carcass is simply not cost effective. Think of all the bacon and pork rinds the world would be missing out on. Also, greasing bullets with pork fat would not work, as M-16 rifles blow hot gas back into the chamber, thus cooking the fat and leaving a residue which will cause the rifle to jam. In this age of rising deficits, we need a cost effective and technologically superior solution.

In the case where a terrorist performs a surprise suicidal attack, one can go the route of picking up the parts and burying with a pig. However, in situations where one has an opportunity to fight terrorists, my plan is this. First, take out of storage the millions of cans of SPAM the military has been eating since WWII until the 80's, if they still exist. Then, prior to assaulting an area where there are terrorists or insurgents, first carpet bomb the area with pureed SPAM. Then go in and kill everyone left in the area. Having contact with pork at the moment of death is much more symbolically powerful than after the terrorist is already dead.

One can also be creative with this strategy. One of the biggest difficulties in fighting the war on terror is identifying the terrorists from the population at large. It simply isn't acceptable these days to go in and kill every living thing Genghis Khan style. But ask yourself this question...when do you usually see a massed group of terrorists all in one location? Usually when a high ranking "spiritual leader" is assassinated, there is a huge funeral with a bunch of really mad terrorists in attendance. There are hardly any people who are not sympathetic to the cause in attendance. Or when the terrorists win a victory of some sort, there are usually a bunch of joyous sympathizers having a big parade around the burning vehicles or bodies. A daisy cutter or MOAB laced with SPAM was made for situations like these. Minimum effort, maximum effect.

Remember, think smarter, not harder.

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

1911 - Gen. Pershing - The Philippines - The status of this story is undetermined, according to Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

What is a fact is that Russia deals with some Chechen terrorists by burying them in pig carcasses. Israel has also thought about doing the same with Palestinian terrorists, but AFAIK they don't currently do this yet.

Why is the USA not implementing this strategy today ? It would be a perfect strategy that would reveal the hypocrisy of many in the islamic world. We hear all the time on this forum how these terrorists are not muslims, and certainly no muslim would object to this practice right ?

blythe

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 04:54 PM

Why is the USA not implementing this strategy today ? It would be a perfect strategy that would reveal the hypocrisy of many in the islamic world.
It would also reveal a great deal of hypocrisy in the US War on Terror. Using terror to fight terrorism would make your soldiers terrorists, the US a state that sponsers terrorism and you a terrorist supporter.

dcolton
Banned
Sep 3, 2004, 04:55 PM

Versus the damage that you do? Or how about 9/11 and the damage the terrorists did? How about the damage whiney liberals do, making America look weak. We have enemies. WHile you may want to make friends with them, I prefer (and I bet I can speak for pachead too) blowing them up before they do something like take a school hostage.

Pachead...

His point is simple. Muslims claim that they don't support terrorists and that terrorists are not muslims. If that is the case, then burying these scum in a pig carcass shuoldn't upset any muslims.

Atomic Rooster
Sep 3, 2004, 04:56 PM

PacHead, I say this with all sincerity and plea that you seek help.

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 04:58 PM

I must have missed the part about pig carcasses during the RNC last week, or are those the weapons systems that Zell Miller was talking about???

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 05:02 PM

What a great idea. That way we can use the profits to reduce the deficit at the same time! I admire your entrepreneurial spirit!

Originally posted by eklipse:
blythe

djohnson
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 05:02 PM

spitballs made from pigs now?

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 05:04 PM

Originally posted by djohnson:
spitballs made from pigs now?
Pig spit is cheaper than a tank, maybe he was onto something.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 05:08 PM

Originally posted by dcolton:
Versus the damage that you do? Or how about 9/11 and the damage the terrorists did? How about the damage whiney liberals do, making America look weak. We have enemies. WHile you may want to make friends with them, I prefer (and I bet I can speak for pachead too) blowing them up before they do something like take a school hostage.

His point is simple. Muslims claim that they don't support terrorists and that terrorists are not muslims. If that is the case, then burying these scum in a pig carcass shuoldn't upset any muslims.
You are saying that we should combat the terrorists by becoming like them. Then what have you made of yourself? Is that strength?

Atomic Rooster
Sep 3, 2004, 05:13 PM

We could put them into an oven and put them onto a spit with a pig and have a great party.

We used to have great times. A pig on a spit. Tubs of beer. Fall over. Crawl home.

Man, those were the days....

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:14 PM

Insulting who ?

The terrorists ?

Either you are with us or them. Either one is fine with me.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:16 PM

Exactly, and the strong reactions, and laughable attacks in this thread prove my point also.

I have to assume that these people are terrorist sympathizers.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 05:17 PM

Insulting who ?

The terrorists ?

Either you are with us or them. Either one is fine with me.
BushSpeak 101.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:25 PM

Originally posted by KaBlooey:
BushSpeak 101.
Yes, and that is part of the reason he will win another 4 years in office.

One does not appease terrorists. One does not make excuses for terrorists. One does not sympathize with terrorists, and one does not take their side in any way shape or form.

One destroys terrorists.

ThinkInsane
Moderator Emeritus
Sep 3, 2004, 05:28 PM

Originally posted by realitybath:
I see a small problem with this plan: Sally Struthers would eat all the piggy carcasses. Don't you remember that time that Cartman, Stan, Kyle and Kenny tried to return Starvin' Marvin to Africa, and they found Sally Struthers hoarding all the veal roll-ups?
Nemo me impune lacesset

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 05:30 PM

http://franzx.koehler.bei.t-online.de/e_witches.html
With the water test the witch was tied up and thrown into the water. Witches are very light, you see, so they can ride on their broom through the air. So if the woman stayed on the surface of the water she was a witch and gets burned. If she sank and drowned, her innocence was proved.

How would you react if your enemy were to bury killed American soldiers in pig carcasses?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:33 PM

Originally posted by Wiskedjak:
How would you react if your enemy were to bury killed American soldiers in pig carcasses?
Um, as opposed to hanging Americans from bridges like slaughtered sheep, like they currently do ? Not to mention all the beheading that these primitive people seem to love.

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 05:34 PM

Um, as opposed to hanging Americans from bridges like slaughtered sheep, like they currently do ? Not to mention all the beheading that these primitive people seem to love.
Why should we respond in kind? We're better.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:38 PM

Originally posted by itai195:
Why should we respond in kind? We're better.
We are not responding in kind. This tactic would be used on already dead terrorists. It is not because of revenge or any primitive desires.

It would shorten the war on terror, and I see it as an excellent tactic.

It's quite simple - The USA officially says " All terrorists from now on shall be buried in pig carcasses."

Sit back, and wait and see the reaction from the Islamic world/countries.

Those who object or protest are the enemy. It's quite a good tactic, if I say so myself. Some Islamists are playing a doublespeak, lying game, and it would be a good way of indentifying the real enemies, since terrorist supporters lie, deceive, cheat and are dishonest about their motives.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 05:39 PM

Yes, and that is part of the reason he will win another 4 years in office.

One does not appease terrorists. One does not make excuses for terrorists. One does not sympathize with terrorists, and one does not take their side in any way shape or form.

One destroys terrorists.
Destroying terrorists sounds like a swell idea to me, but in the process I'm going to make sure that I don't become a terrorist. Terrorists are cowards, and in the name of what they BELIEVE, they perform despicable, cowardly, subhuman acts.

Is that what you want to do in the name of what you believe?

You say you are against terrorism and against terrorists, but you are a terrorist if you employ the same means or worse. Do you think this is a word game? Sticks and stones? Forget the word "terrorist" for a second and think about what or who you want to be. What you do and who you are does count and it does make a difference in the world.

There's no one saying you can't fight the terrorists or even employ extreme means. And if there are some who disagree with your means, it doesn't mean we are against you or for the terrorists. It means we disagree with you.

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 05:41 PM

If these American soldiers suddenly decided to turn into terrorists and blow up people to make a point, then I'd have no problem. This is the point that is being made. If someone murders my parents, I have no problem with that person being executed for the crime even if he claims to share the same beliefs as I do. In the same way, why should muslims care one way or another if someone is buried in a pig carcass if by his actions he proved not to be a muslim? That would be saying that muslims would be outraged if a christian was buried with a pig carcass. But obviously, they don't care about that. However, the outrage they express over a "muslim" terrorist being buried with a pig carcass simply indicates that despite what they may profess, they have a bias towards these terrorists as fellow muslims. Otherwise, they'd be indifferent.

blythe

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 05:43 PM

Perhaps Americans using terrorist tactics would be "freedom fighters" ..?

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 05:44 PM

We are not responding in kind. This tactic would be used on already dead terrorists. It is not because of revenge or any primitive desires.

It would shorten the war on terror, and I see it as an excellent tactic.
I suggest you reflect on the meaning of 'the ends do not justify the means.' Even if you think this barbaric behavior will help win the war, is that really a level we want to lower ourselves to?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:45 PM

Perhaps Americans using terrorist tactics would be "freedom fighters" ..?
How can a dead person be terrorized ? They're already dead.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 05:45 PM

And how would you respond if the EXACT same thing were done to dead American soldiers? Would Americans who oppose this treatment of their soldiers be considered the enemy as well?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 05:46 PM

Thus, the terrorists were terrorized;
Your words ... not mine

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 05:47 PM

Those who object or protest are the enemy. It's quite a good tactic, if I say so myself. Some Islamists are playing a doublespeak, lying game, and it would be a good way of indentifying the real enemies, since terrorist supporters lie, deceive, cheat and are dishonest about their motives.
Ha ha, this would also help in identifying terrorists. Right now, it's just too difficult to identify terrorists amongst the general population. Now, if with these tactics the whole population showed their true colors, well, we'd have a field day.
blythe

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:48 PM

Originally posted by itai195:
I suggest you reflect on the meaning of 'the ends do not justify the means.' Even if you think this barbaric behavior will help win the war, is that really a level we want to lower ourselves to?
I am of the belief that in war, yes, one does pretty much whatever it takes to win. If we were to lose, it won't be any consolation to know that we acted all high & mighty.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:49 PM

Your words ... not mine
No, Snope's words.

version
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 05:49 PM

I sympathise with 'terrorists', what you gonna do about it? I can understand what drives a person, a society to commit such brutal acts. You don't, and most others don;t know why either, you can't figure out their rational. See, your problem is that it's all black & white to you, but nothing really is.
A Jew with a view.

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 05:53 PM

You're applying moral equivalence of tactics. Is a prison warden a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up? Of course not. Is Buffalo Bill a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up in his basement? Of course. Don't you see the difference?

And how would you respond if the EXACT same thing were done to dead American soldiers? Would Americans who oppose this treatment of their soldiers be considered the enemy as well?
blythe

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 05:53 PM

Originally posted by version:
I sympathise with 'terrorists', what you gonna do about it?
Ok, then you are my enemy, and the enemy of the USA. That much is clear. I'm sure the hundreds of schoolchildren in Russia appreciates your support also.

itai195
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by blythe:
You're applying moral equivalence of tactics. Is a prison warden a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up? Of course not. Is Buffalo Bill a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up in his basement? Of course. Don't you see the difference?
Oh I forgot, we're above the rules, and nobody else is.

Where do people who think this way come from?

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 05:57 PM

In all seriousness, I don't think the idea posted in this topic was conceived as a revenge fantasy, or to delight in anyone being humiliated. The US will, of course, never persue this strategy due to human rights reasons, and to avoid angering our allies, muslim or non-muslim. I do think, however, that it illustrates two things. First is the hypocrisy of muslim societies in dealing with "muslim" terrorists. Secondly is the real need for an effective deterrent. Mutual assured destruction was an effective deterrent to communists, as their goal was to create a humanist paradise of equality on earth. The thought of an uninhabitable nuclear wasteland deterred too much overt aggression. Death, however, is not an effective deterrent for "muslim" terrorists. As their religious beliefs are their primary concern, I think an effective deterrent would be to undermine or exploit those beliefs in some fashion. This can be done in many ways, such as the above mentioned pork strategy, or in promoting and supporting more liberal or secular minded Islamic institutions. This latter method is of course the strategy the US is following (in addition to finding and killing terrorists "humanely"), and is probably a wise one given our socio-political situation. But remember, war is hell and we must be prepared to do all that is necessary to win. The US was willing to kill hundreds of thousands of non-combatants in WWII, and we must be prepared to use equally brutal means if that is the wise thing to do in our current situation. There is no substitute for victory.
blythe

version
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 05:57 PM

Put it this way. If the US was invaded, had their rights taken away, etc, etc. Just wait a few years and we'll see those righteous people we hear about blowig themselves up to make their cause known.

Just go back to WW2. Britain was about to unleash a deadly chemical attack on german troops if they entered the country. Now, so it's ok for certain nations to deploy such tactics when they are threatened, but not others?
A Jew with a view.

Atomic Rooster
Sep 3, 2004, 05:59 PM

I am of the belief that in war, yes, one does pretty much whatever it takes to win. If we were to lose, it won't be any consolation to know that we acted all high & mighty.
Zieg Heil!

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 06:00 PM

Originally posted by version:
Put it this way. If the US was invaded, had their rights taken away, etc, etc. Just wait a few years and we'll see those righteous people we hear about blowig themselves up to make their cause known.

Just go back to WW2. Britain was about to unleash a deadly chemical attack on german troops if they entered the country. Now, so it's ok for certain nations to deploy such tactics when they are threatened, but not others?
Bull, this wouldn't happen, because we are not primitive savages that believes in blowing themselves up and being martyred and all that crap, after killing a bunch of civilians.

Launching a chemical attack on nazi scum ? So what ?

mikellanes
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 06:02 PM

How about the damage whiney liberals do, making America look weak. We have enemies. WHile you may want to make friends with them, I prefer (and I bet I can speak for pachead too) blowing them up

Are you truly this sick or are you making this sh|t up? This can't be for real...
Is this how you solve all your problems? Do you beat your children too?

Forum Links
Forum Rules