Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Burying terrorists in pig carcasses

Burying terrorists in pig carcasses (Page 2)
PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 06:03 PM

Originally posted by Atomic Rooster:
Zieg Heil!
Yes, and thanks to the USA (and other allies of course) sacrificing our soldiers, this is not the standard greeting in Europe in 2004.

blythe
Sep 3, 2004, 06:05 PM

Again, moral equivalence. In any war of major scope, "atrocities" will be done on all sides. How is simply killing anyone not an "atrocity"? War is hell. But let me put it simply...assign the word GOOD or BAD to the following categories:

A. Britain
B. Nazi Germany

Originally posted by version:
Put it this way. If the US was invaded, had their rights taken away, etc, etc. Just wait a few years and we'll see those righteous people we hear about blowig themselves up to make their cause known.

Just go back to WW2. Britain was about to unleash a deadly chemical attack on german troops if they entered the country. Now, so it's ok for certain nations to deploy such tactics when they are threatened, but not others?
blythe

mikellanes
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 06:05 PM

Originally posted by PacHead:
Yes, and thanks to the USA (and other allies of course) sacrificing our soldiers, this is not the standard greeting in Europe in 2004.
Now who will step up to stop america? The american people better stand up and see WTF is going on.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 06:06 PM

Originally posted by blythe:
You're applying moral equivalence of tactics. Is a prison warden a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up? Of course not. Is Buffalo Bill a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up in his basement? Of course. Don't you see the difference?
So, because the US has the moral high ground, it can get away with such immoral acts?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 06:08 PM

Originally posted by mikellanes:
Now who will step up to stop america? The american people better stand up and see WTF is going on.
Well, you can always join AL-Qaeda or anyone of the many other savage groups which is waging war against the USA.

mikellanes
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 06:10 PM

Well, you can always join AL-Qaeda or anyone of the many other savage groups which is waging war against the USA.
or Keep giving them reasons to...

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 06:14 PM

You're applying moral equivalence of tactics. Is a prison warden a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up? Of course not. Is Buffalo Bill a cruel oppressor for keeping people locked up in his basement? Of course. Don't you see the difference?
So, because the US has the moral high ground, it can get away with such immoral acts?

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 06:15 PM

How can a dead person be terrorized ? They're already dead.
If you're not terrorizing them, how would this tactic have any effect?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 06:18 PM

Originally posted by mikellanes:
or Keep giving them reasons to...
That's fine. It is not our job to dissuade anybody from attempting to join AL-Qaeda. Those people are wackos, and if somebody wants to join them, then go for it. Anybody joining AL-Qaeda is a savage at heart to begin with, so there's no hope for those kind.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 06:19 PM

Originally posted by Wiskedjak:
If you're not terrorizing them, how would this tactic have any effect?
I've already stated the tactic. It would identify our enemies in the Islamic world, perhaps even a country or two.

mikellanes
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 06:19 PM

That's fine. It is not our job to dissuade anybody from attempting to join AL-Qaeda. Those people are wackos, and if somebody wants to join them, then go for it. Anybody joining AL-Qaeda is a savage at heart to begin with, so there's no hope for those kind.
Reasons to wage against america, sorry ill slow down for ya.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 06:21 PM

[...] Anybody joining AL-Qaeda is a savage at heart to begin with, so there's no hope for those kind.
Is there any hope for Americans who are savage at heart? Or are they exempt?

If you aren't completely appalled, then you haven't been paying attention.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 07:15 PM

Originally posted by KaBlooey:
Is there any hope for Americans who are savage at heart? Or are they exempt?
Nationality does not make one a savage, their beliefs and actions do.

PJW
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 07:42 PM

Good Lord. I can't believe anyone here is taking this seriously. Please, stop paying attention to this man. The quicker you ignore him, the quicker his idiocy goes away.
Your services as a citizen, we regret to inform you, are no longer required.

gorgonzola
Admin Emeritus
Sep 3, 2004, 07:44 PM

I think he meant "Americans who are savage at heart," not "Americans, who are savage at heart." There's a difference.
"Do not be too positive about things. You may be in error." (C. F. Lawlor, The Mixicologist)

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 07:52 PM

Originally posted by PJW:
Good Lord. I can't believe anyone here is taking this seriously. Please, stop paying attention to this man. The quicker you ignore him, the quicker his idiocy goes away.
I have laid out a totally rational and valid argument. You are free to disagree with it, but calling it idiocy and hoping people ignore me is a silly tactic.

Do I honestly think the USA will implement this ? No, not at the moment. I am just laying the groundwork for the future.

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 07:52 PM

Forced to dig their own graves, the terrorists were all tied to posts, execution style. The US soldiers then brought in pigs and slaughtered them, rubbing their bullets in the blood and fat. Thus, the terrorists were terrorized; they saw that they would be contaminated with hogs' blood. This would mean that they could not enter Heaven, even if they died as terrorist martyrs.

1911 - Gen. Pershing - The Philippines - The status of this story is undetermined, according to Snopes

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pershing.htm

What is a fact is that Russia deals with some Chechen terrorists by burying them in pig carcasses. Israel has also thought about doing the same with Palestinian terrorists, but AFAIK they don't currently do this yet.

Why is the USA not implementing this strategy today ? It would be a perfect strategy that would reveal the hypocrisy of many in the islamic world. We hear all the time on this forum how these terrorists are not muslims, and certainly no muslim would object to this practice right ?

We need to weed out the people who sympathize with the terrorists from the people who condemn the terrorists, and this would be a perfect technique IMO.
I personally have no problem with the idea.

But I'm curious why you want to do it to only 1 religion?

Every faith has burial rights... why can't we intentinoally violate them for every murderer? It keeps the religious finatics at bay.

Btw, the idea is far from new. The PLO did it for years with IDF soldiers. They hold the bodies for several days, since that violates the Jewish rules of a quick burial.

In fact, the idea can be traced back to Roman times.

In more somewhat modern times, a person accused of witchcraft was burnt. This is symbolic because ashes of a Christian must be buried together (contained) not scattered when possible (despite some christians do this, as it's becoming more common). By burning someone to death... you effectively violate this rule. It was a form of punishment.

KaBlooey
Forum Regular
Sep 3, 2004, 07:57 PM

Nationality does not make one a savage, their beliefs and actions do.
Exactly. So do your beliefs (and potential actions regarding your post) make you savage, or are you exempt because you're American? Or are you exempt because you believe you're right, or because you believe this or that? Al Qaeda believe they are right and that their actions are blessed by god. You believe you are right, and probably believe your actions are blessed by god.

We both know Al Qaeda are wrong because of their actions. If you take the same actions, in what way are you "right"?

If you aren't completely appalled, then you haven't been paying attention.

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 08:05 PM

Originally posted by KaBlooey:

We both know Al Qaeda are wrong because of their actions. If you take the same actions, in what way are you "right"?
This is the big unanswered question.

Atomic Rooster
Sep 3, 2004, 08:06 PM

My sincere apologies PacHead.

Given your usual bitterly scathing, caustic, vitriolic, hate spewing blather I thought you were in posting in defense of people like Hitler and Hirohito and their ilk.

Again my regrets.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 08:15 PM

Originally posted by macvillage.net:
This is the big unanswered question.
Not really, because we wouldn't be taking the same actions as the savage enemy utilizes.

If I were suggesting that Americans travel to islamic countries inorder to blow themselves up, along with a bunch of civilians, then yes, we would be no better than the savages. After the first American blew himself up, we other Americans would of course deny that the person was an American to begin with.

I see no problem with my "pig" suggestion, because these terrorists do not deserve our respect, nor would we be inflicting any intentional damage upon any innocents. Like I said, it won't happen any time soon I suppose, but just wait and see. A couple more 9-11's, and maybe, just maybe people will figure out what kind of sickos we really are facing, and that some new tactics should be employeed inorder to help us root out the enemy.

As for your question - why not do this with all religions ? I'm fine with taking anybody who blows themself up and thus slaughtering a bunch of civilians and wrapping them in pigskin and burying them. It's not my problem that 99.3452 % of people who do this happen to belong to the same one.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 08:19 PM

My sincere apologies PacHead.

Given your usual bitterly scathing, caustic, vitriolic, hate spewing blather I thought you were in posting in defense of people like Hitler and Hirohito and their ilk.

Again my regrets.

If you ever see me advocating opening concentration camps and putting certain people in there and gassing them, then perhaps you might have a point.

I am in favor of doing bad things to bad people (who happen to be dead already). If you choose to accuse me of being like Hitler or something, then go right ahead, nobodys stopping you. I don't mind.

angaq0k
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 09:52 PM

Um, as opposed to hanging Americans from bridges like slaughtered sheep, like they currently do ? Not to mention all the beheading that these primitive people seem to love.
As opposed to dropping bombs from 20 000 feet?

Like the 10 000+ of innocents who had to die for the "freedom" of Iraq?
"******* politics is for the ******* moment. ******** equations are for ******** Eternity." ******** Albert Einstein

angaq0k
Mac Elite
Sep 3, 2004, 09:55 PM

In all seriousness, I don't think the idea posted in this topic was conceived as a revenge fantasy, or to delight in anyone being humiliated. The US will, of course, never persue this strategy due to human rights reasons, and to avoid angering our allies, muslim or non-muslim. I do think, however, that it illustrates two things. First is the hypocrisy of muslim societies in dealing with "muslim" terrorists. Secondly is the real need for an effective deterrent. Mutual assured destruction was an effective deterrent to communists, as their goal was to create a humanist paradise of equality on earth. The thought of an uninhabitable nuclear wasteland deterred too much overt aggression. Death, however, is not an effective deterrent for "muslim" terrorists. As their religious beliefs are their primary concern, I think an effective deterrent would be to undermine or exploit those beliefs in some fashion. This can be done in many ways, such as the above mentioned pork strategy, or in promoting and supporting more liberal or secular minded Islamic institutions. This latter method is of course the strategy the US is following (in addition to finding and killing terrorists "humanely"), and is probably a wise one given our socio-political situation. But remember, war is hell and we must be prepared to do all that is necessary to win. The US was willing to kill hundreds of thousands of non-combatants in WWII, and we must be prepared to use equally brutal means if that is the wise thing to do in our current situation. There is no substitute for victory.
Woaw..

Can you be more simplistic?
"******* politics is for the ******* moment. ******** equations are for ******** Eternity." ******** Albert Einstein

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 10:25 PM

Originally posted by angaq0k:
As opposed to dropping bombs from 20 000 feet?

Like the 10 000+ of innocents who had to die for the "freedom" of Iraq?
Civilians who are killed by terrorist bombings also included in that number ? That terrorist wedding that got bombed: Those people included in that number ?

I don't believe those numbers. "Peace" groups and other dishonest people will lie and inflate numbers to try and make their silly points. Propaganda.

I'm not denying that no civilians have died of course, but either way, it's far less than the amount of people who would have died, had Saddam and his rapist thugs been around. People don't seem to care about that little fact.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 10:49 PM

Oy vay!
Nazis again? Please. Come up with more material. You amuse me.

You Liberals confuse me. First you say we're as bad as the terrorists because there's no right or wrong, then you say we're worse, and then when we give em a reason not to blow themselves up in a pizza shop, suddenly we play the moral high ground because we're better? I thought we=terrorists? I'm confused. Where's my Liberal math book?

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 10:50 PM

Wait. We're talking about pigs? What about having pig fat in the missiles? We can't bury them�y'know, since they're a bazillion pieces rotting in Hell.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 11:10 PM

Bull, this wouldn't happen, because we are not primitive savages that believes in blowing themselves up and being martyred and all that crap, after killing a bunch of civilians.
I don't know, burying your enemies in pig carcasses sounds rather primitive to me ...

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 11:16 PM

So does mistreating women, decapitating infidels, murdering on religion, oppressing people and religion�
Harsh and savage are not the same.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 11:24 PM

I don't know, burying your enemies in pig carcasses sounds rather primitive to me ...
Again, different people will obviously have a different opinion as to what is primitive and what is not in this world. If we were burying enemies in pig carcasses purely out of some revenge desire or because we believe that we will somehow get some gratification from it, then I agree that it would be primitive, and it would be pointless.

On the contrary, the idea is a strategic one, that involves truly knowing one's enemy and using their beliefs to our advantage.

This idea would certainly shorten the war. We know there are many enemies out there hiding. Let us just identify them, then eliminate them. As a matter of fact, whoever first thought of this idea should be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize�, as it will contribute to saving lives, and promoting peace.

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 3, 2004, 11:25 PM

As for your question - why not do this with all religions ? I'm fine with taking anybody who blows themself up and thus slaughtering a bunch of civilians and wrapping them in pigskin and burying them. It's not my problem that 99.3452 % of people who do this happen to belong to the same one.

Well depends how you warp your stats.

An Israeli teen whose an arsonist an a Palestinian Neighborhood...
A Christian sniper outside an abortion clinic
Many, many violent hate crimes against every group.

we've got lots of people you can call terrorists running around these days.

If you define terrorist as muslim who kills... then you see it that way.

If you define it based on the action... there's really no correlation to religion.

The religion correlation relates to media attention.

Call an abortion bomber a 'terrorist' by accident and the FCC is bombarded with thousands of letters requesting the radio station loose their license.

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 11:25 PM

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
So does mistreating women, decapitating infidels, murdering on religion, oppressing people and religion�
Harsh and savage are not the same.
What some people perceive as harsh, others may perceive as savage. Yes, mistreating women, decapitating infidels, murdering on religion, oppressing people and religion is savage. That isn't a free ticket to step down from the moral high ground though.

It's fascinating to watch how eager some people are to behave like terrorists and look for any excuse to do so. It's almost like they're jealous of the terrorist ability to be so brutal ...

Wiskedjak
Posting Junkie
Sep 3, 2004, 11:28 PM

On the contrary, the idea is a strategic one, that involves truly knowing one's enemy and using their beliefs to our advantage.

This idea would certainly shorten the war. We know there are many enemies out there hiding. Let us just identify them, then eliminate them.
Seems to me like you're just looking for an excuse to label as "enemy" anyone who criticizes the War on Terror. Obviously anyone who criticizes it must be an enemy

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 11:34 PM

What some people perceive as harsh, others may perceive as savage. Yes, mistreating women, decapitating infidels, murdering on religion, oppressing people and religion is savage. That isn't a free ticket to step down from the moral high ground though.

It's fascinating to watch how eager some people are to behave like terrorists and look for any excuse to do so. It's almost like they're jealous of the terrorist ability to be so brutal ...
Yeah, but we are terrorists!
I don't care. It's not going to happen. It'd be interesting to see how many of em try to get into a firefight if that did happen.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 3, 2004, 11:35 PM

Well depends how you warp your stats.

An Israeli teen whose an arsonist an a Palestinian Neighborhood...
A Christian sniper outside an abortion clinic
Many, many violent hate crimes against every group.

we've got lots of people you can call terrorists running around these days.

If you define terrorist as muslim who kills... then you see it that way.

If you define it based on the action... there's really no correlation to religion.

The religion correlation relates to media attention.

Call an abortion bomber a 'terrorist' by accident and the FCC is bombarded with thousands of letters requesting the radio station loose their license.
Honestly, I don't really see abortion bombers ( ) or an Israeli teen arsonist in a Palestinian neighborhood ( ) as a significant problem. I don't really care about that.

We are at war with Muslim Terrorists, as they are the ones who have declared war upon us.
I don't care about Christian terrorists, nor do I care about Jewish terrorists, nor do I care about Hindu terrorists or anybody else. Watch the news - Muslim terrorists probably account for 99% of all terrorist acts in the world - The remaining 1 % is no big worry, IMHO. Muslim terrorism is an epidemic which is travelling the globe like the AIDS virus.

It is up to us to defeat them in the quickest and best way, and my suggestions are good ones, IMO.

CreepingDeth
Professional Poster
Sep 3, 2004, 11:35 PM

Seems to me like you're just looking for an excuse to label as "enemy" anyone who criticizes the War on Terror. Obviously anyone who criticizes it must be an enemy
When someone calls an American soldier legitimate and good target, then they've made the crossover.

Myriad
Forum Regular
Sep 4, 2004, 06:36 AM

I don't really think it would be a very good strategy. The way I see it, it could only increase the likelihood of attacks directed at the United States.

First thing, there is the assumption that burying bodies of fundamentalist muslims killed attacking the United States with pig carcasses would actually convince other would be muslim terrorists to not become martyrs for the cause. For this assumption to be true, one would have to believe that the largest muslim terrorist organizations, like Al Qaeda, would actually let Islamic beliefs dictate what they do and do not do. If Logic's Koran verses have showed the War Lounge anything, it's that the idea of terrorism as we know it goes against a lot is written in scripture. That doesn't stop the terrorists. The 9/11 hijackers themselves were witnessed abusing drugs, and consuming alcohol, both strictly forbidden in Islam, and by law in their native Saudi Arabia.

Al'Qaeda wouldn't let a silly little thing like Islam get in the way killing the infidels. Ifyou can convince a young man that killing women and children will give him a one way ticket to paradise, you can convince him that Allah is willing to ignore a few pig guts.

I don't think that it would simply be ineffective either. Rather than reducing the ranks of potential terrorists, it would increase them.

We are at war with Muslim Terrorists, as they are the ones who have declared war upon us.
If this is true, then it is the interest of the United States for there to simply be fewer terrorists to fight. It is better for the average angry muslim man to stick with his day job than run off to join the nearest martyr brigade. If we are to be realistic, we must admit that burying dead terrorists with dead pigs would enrage a huge number of muslims all over the world, not simply the odd extremist in a terrorist organization. It would nail home already heavy suspicions in the muslim world that the fight against terrorism is a fight against Islam.
Have you seen me?

phoenixboy70
Mac Elite
Sep 4, 2004, 07:40 AM

well, this once again clearly displays the fact that the american neocon right, philosophically, isn't any better then the muslim terrorists who kill children.

technically, of course, they have the advantage of military superiority, but if the tables were turned, pachead, dcoloton et al. would be the first ones to retaliate in the same way the chechien rebels are currently doing, if, for example, al quaida invaded their trailer homes and killed their families and loved ones.

the hypocrisy of western conservatism knows no bounds. but, so be it, right now the "muslim world" is involved in a "quest for revenge" which has yielded the most ugly face of man kind. the only thing we can do, imho, is by responding with resolve and intelligence, and not let us be dragged down to their level!

in matters of war, there is no moral high-ground, and self defense is one thing, being a low life inhumane fascist like al quaida members and the neocons is something totally different.

and please don't flame me on the whole "we don't doooooooo thiiiings like that" nonsense. if things were the other way around, you would, - and you know it. two sides, same coin.
( Last edited by vmarks; Sep 4, 2004 at 09:04 AM. )

lurkalot
Mac Enthusiast
Sep 4, 2004, 08:38 AM

I am of the belief that in war, yes, one does pretty much whatever it takes to win. If we were to lose, it won't be any consolation to know that we acted all high & mighty.
Zieg Heil!
There is either a typo at the beginning or at the end of the first word. You either forgot the "e" or -more likely- you wrote a "Z" where an "S" should have been placed.

"Sieg" as in "Sieg um jeden Preis" is probably what you had in mind.

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2004, 09:50 AM

Honestly, I don't really see abortion bombers ( ) or an Israeli teen arsonist in a Palestinian neighborhood ( ) as a significant problem. I don't really care about that.

I don't care about Christian terrorists, nor do I care about Jewish terrorists, nor do I care about Hindu terrorists or anybody else. Watch the news - Muslim terrorists probably account for 99% of all terrorist acts in the world - The remaining 1 % is no big worry, IMHO. Muslim terrorism is an epidemic which is travelling the globe like the AIDS virus.

It is up to us to defeat them in the quickest and best way, and my suggestions are good ones, IMO.
It's because you are doing the same thing the Saudi government did.

You turn you head so you don't see what you don't like.

And you point and persecute those who you want to see.

They did the same thing. They found every little thing the US did. And ignored what Osama and friends were doing.

Your no better. You ignore what you don't want to see, and look close at what you want to see.

That doesn't make it at all accurate. It just makes you as ignorant and stupid as they were.

chris v
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2004, 10:03 AM

wow. This thread marks the beginning of the arc to our full-on descent into barbarism.

Bush way up in polls, loonies leading crusade against Terror.

I think it's time to cash in, and buy Pork Belly futures, for November delivery.
( Last edited by chris v; Sep 4, 2004 at 10:09 AM. )

When a true genius appears in the world you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift.

angaq0k
Mac Elite
Sep 4, 2004, 10:27 AM

Originally posted by chris v:
wow. This thread marks the beginning of the arc to our full-on descent into barbarism.

Bush way up in polls, loonies leading crusade against Terror.

I think it's time to cash in, and buy Pork Belly futures, for November delivery.
Well said.

dcmacdaddy
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2004, 11:16 AM

Originally posted by voyageur:
I have to ask, viewing your posts here in the forums for the past months...are you for real? Do you understand the damage you do America's image in the world when you post insulting, narrow-minded dreck like this?
Insulting who ?

The terrorists ?

Either you are with us or them. Either one is fine with me.
You really believe in such a basic, simply binary equation?
Either people are in complete lock-step agreement with you or they are not?!?
You allow no room for debate or deliberation with this attitude and that is very scary to me.
One should never stop striving for clarity of thought and precision of expression.
I would prefer my humanity sullied with the tarnish of science rather than the gloss of religion.

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 01:37 PM

That doesn't make it at all accurate. It just makes you as ignorant and stupid as they were.
Accurate ? Ignorant ? Stupid ?

I operate by facts, not ridiculous leftist, kneejerk feelings, and made-up arguments.

You mention Christian abortion clinic bombings, as if there is any comparison between this and Muslim terrorism.

More people have been killed by Muslim terrorists in the last 24 hours or so, than have been killed by Christian abortion clinic bombings since the beginning of time, and dinosaurs still roamed the earth.

You keep worrying about the Christian abortion bombers, and the Israeli teen arsonists in Palestinian neighborhoods, and I'll worry about the Muslim terrorists.

Zimphire
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 02:29 PM

I've read this all. All I have seen is a bunch of people telling Pachead to seek help. WHY?

While I don't agree this should be done, he DOES make a good point. If these people aren't true Muslims, the Muslim community shouldn't care. It shouldn't be a big deal.

Of course unless you are one of those politically correct girly men that think these terrorists have dignity or "rights" to be treated like martyrs .

macvillage.net
Addicted to MacNN
Sep 4, 2004, 02:48 PM

You mention Christian abortion clinic bombings, as if there is any comparison between this and Muslim terrorism.

More people have been killed by Muslim terrorists in the last 24 hours or so, than have been killed by Christian abortion clinic bombings since the beginning of time, and dinosaurs still roamed the earth.

You keep worrying about the Christian abortion bombers, and the Israeli teen arsonists in Palestinian neighborhoods, and I'll worry about the Muslim terrorists.

But if I'm a news network and call a non-muslim a 'terrorist', the FCC's going to get thousands of complaints to have me shut down.

Hitler did the same thing in Germany to brainwash germans. He allowed widespread hatred of Jews by using the media. Meanwhile, he forced the media to turn their backs on German crimes. As history shows, the Jews really didn't have any crime rate above the german average (despite many living in poverty at the time....which tends to increase crime). Both had a few serial killers, theves, rapists.

But the Germans of the time were informed that only Jews could do those things.

Where do you think America got the idea of media control from? Hitler in his briliant evil mind conceved it, and perpetrated it quite well. Enhancing the communist model. Made it feel like free media, while keeping it in his warped perspective.

Why do you think Congress spent more time debating Janet Jacksons nipple than a prison abuse situation? It took weeks to get them to take the prison abuse serious (the reports on it were several months old, the pictures a few weeks). But Janet Jackson was the next business day.

American media is no better than any politician. It's as corrupt as any democrat or republican. Sadly. That's part of the problem with media being 'big business'... they all have agenda's. And a bottom line.

Go ahead and continue to ignore the problems of the world. You can do like Reagan did and call AIDS insignifigant for the better part of a decade, or fund terrorism for decades like the US did before it realized the problems it could cause (Al Queda, Iraq, were all funded/trained by America btw).

Doesn't make it ok.

Hitler kept the media out of the concentration camps... does that make the concentration camps ok? Just because the public was able to easily ignore the attrocities?

PacHead  (op)
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 03:21 PM

But if I'm a news network and call a non-muslim a 'terrorist', the FCC's going to get thousands of complaints to have me shut down.

Hitler did the same thing in Germany to brainwash germans. He allowed widespread hatred of Jews by using the media. Meanwhile, he forced the media to turn their backs on German crimes. As history shows, the Jews really didn't have any crime rate above the german average (despite many living in poverty at the time....which tends to increase crime). Both had a few serial killers, theves, rapists.

But the Germans of the time were informed that only Jews could do those things.

Where do you think America got the idea of media control from? Hitler in his briliant evil mind conceved it, and perpetrated it quite well. Enhancing the communist model. Made it feel like free media, while keeping it in his warped perspective.

Why do you think Congress spent more time debating Janet Jacksons nipple than a prison abuse situation? It took weeks to get them to take the prison abuse serious (the reports on it were several months old, the pictures a few weeks). But Janet Jackson was the next business day.

American media is no better than any politician. It's as corrupt as any democrat or republican. Sadly. That's part of the problem with media being 'big business'... they all have agenda's. And a bottom line.

Go ahead and continue to ignore the problems of the world. You can do like Reagan did and call AIDS insignifigant for the better part of a decade, or fund terrorism for decades like the US did before it realized the problems it could cause (Al Queda, Iraq, were all funded/trained by America btw).

Doesn't make it ok.

Hitler kept the media out of the concentration camps... does that make the concentration camps ok? Just because the public was able to easily ignore the attrocities?
I'm not sure of your point. Is your point that the media is unfairly targeting muslim terrorists or something ? Most media sucks, because they don't even call those people for what they are. Are you saying that when Muslim terrorists kill hundreds of people/kids, and Muslim terrorists kill people every single day, that the media is somehow exagerrating this while ignoring other stuff ?

I don't need any media to tell me what the deal is, I have first hand knowledge about Muslim terrorists. I can just walk a few minutes to see what Muslim terrorists do, and the savagery they bring to the world.

Atomic Rooster
Sep 4, 2004, 03:25 PM

Originally posted by CreepingDeath:
Oy vay!
Nazis again? Please. Come up with more material. You amuse me.

You Liberals confuse me. First you say we're as bad as the terrorists because there's no right or wrong, then you say we're worse, and then when we give em a reason not to blow themselves up in a pizza shop, suddenly we play the moral high ground because we're better? I thought we=terrorists? I'm confused. Where's my Liberal math book?
What are you babbling on about. Creeper, your problem hence your comprehension difficulty is that you read things that aren't there but things you imagine are there. No one compared Shrubby to the Fuhrer (in this thread) as far as I know, but it did sound like PacHead was defending the kind of war tactic that Adolph and Hirohito utilized and genocide in general.

But that was all resolved so don't get you Jewish balls in a knot. He just wants to make pizza pops outta muslims with piggy jackets which could be a fun time for Lindy England and others who could use their expertise.

Got nothing to do with dems or cons but nutballs.

Zimphire
Baninated
Sep 4, 2004, 03:27 PM

He made perfect sense.

Atomic Rooster
Sep 4, 2004, 03:44 PM

Originally posted by Zimphire:
He made perfect cents.
Fixified...

Forum Links
Forum Rules