Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > FS: Two BRAND NEW Gregory 'Gran Torino' laptop/messenger bags

FS: Two BRAND NEW Gregory 'Gran Torino' laptop/messenger bags
parkinni
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Aug 24, 2007, 03:48 PM

I have TWO Gregory 'Gran Torino' laptop/messenger bags for sale. Both are BRAND NEW, unused (with tags attached) and in the manufacturer's original packaging.

One bag is in a striking Burnished Copper colorway (Clemson/Longhorn alums?), and the other bag is in a more muted Brushed Khaki finish.

These bags are extremely high quality, coming as they do from a manufacturer that has been making professional grade mountaineering bags for over 25 years. Fit, finish and attention to detail is first class, and IMO they are better made and looking than most others, including Timbuk2 (I'm a previous owner).

The overall size of each bag is approx. 18 x 13 x 7 inches, and the large main compartment holds a separate padded sleeve that is suspended from the inside wall of the bag for great shock protection. This sleeve fits most laptops and is also removable for when you don't need it, or want to carry your laptop in it separately from the bag.

Under the front flap is an expandable fold-out pocket with both an organizer for your smaller essentials (pens, calculator, cellphone, card reader, etc.) and a separate zippered mesh compartment for other belongings.

The top of the bag has a zippered waterproof pocket for your MP3 player, and the sides have stash pockets that give you easy access to items that you might need in a hurry.

The rear of the bag is well padded, as is the adjustable strap, and the interior has a durable light-colored waterproof liner througout. A removable waist strap is also included for cycling/motion stability.

FEATURES
Heavy duty waterproof vinyl lining
Removable padded laptop sleeve (approx. 13" x 12" x 1½ inches internal size)
Easy-adjust padded shoulder strap
Padded top MP3 player pocket with water-resistant zipper
Padded body contour molded back panel
Top grab handle
Expandable front organizer panel with pockets
Quick stash side pockets
Front flap with velcro and quick-release buckle closures
Size: 18 x 13 x 7 inches (approx.)

Overall, this a great computer/messenger bag, and retails at eBags.com for $129 + s&h.

I'm asking $85 each, plus $12 UPS Ground shipping to anywhere in mainland USA. PayPal only please (for both your and my protection).

Further details and lots of pictures can be found at eBay here:

Burnished Copper bag:
Gregory 'Gran Torino' laptop/messenger bag *NEW* - (eBay item 130145763346 end time Aug-27-07 19:58:44 PDT)

Brushed Khaki bag:
Gregory 'Gran Torino' laptop/messenger bag *NEW* - (eBay item 130145765779 end time Aug-27-07 20:11:53 PDT)

Fyi, this is my first time posting in the Marketplace forum, but I'm a (very honest ) 6-year eBay member with a 100% positive feedback rating. If you have any questions, or need more info (including my PayPal address), please PM me.

Thanks for looking,
Nigel Parkin

Forum Links
Forum Rules