Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Hardware - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Mac Desktops > Setting up Lexmark X3480

Setting up Lexmark X3480
Ajay33
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jan 4, 2007, 09:10 AM

I have a new Imac 20" and have just purchased a Lexmark X3480 printer. Unfortunately all of the drivers etc on the supplied disc are in PC format so I cant load them. I have connected the printer via a USB cable but the Imac does not print anything. I cant see the driver on the imacs list. Can anyone help. Ive been to Lexmarks web site to try to download a driver but it's not on there.
Alun

badnewsblair
Senior User
Jan 4, 2007, 10:14 AM

Start here:

Drivers and Downloads

Lexmark does not have a stellar reputation in the Mac world. So read carefully. If they don't offer any specific drivers, I would google for them or equivalent drivers.
[ 15 inch Macbook Pro 2.8 GHz Core 2 Duo ][ 20 inch Intel iMac 2 GB RAM / 256 MB ATI XT 1600 ][ iPhone OG (3GS on Reservation)][ White iPod 5th Gen. 60GB ]

Forum Links
Forum Rules