Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > why women fake orgasms...

why women fake orgasms...
quandarry
Jun 12, 2004, 05:18 PM

http://www.canoe.ca/LifewiseSexroman..._MC_h-par.html

spotlight on the g spot...

would you like an erogenous zone named after you?

does your main squeeze fake it? how do you know she doesn't? chicks learn at an early

age how to fool their goofus alloofus (the guy doing the horizontal polka with them)...

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 12, 2004, 05:45 PM

i don't really think many men care if women fake it as long as they get off. it could be worse they say "you suck at sex, now get off me" at least they act like you're good. pretty nice of them if you think about it

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

OldManMac
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 12, 2004, 05:56 PM

Originally posted by nredman:
i don't really think many men care if women fake it as long as they get off. it could be worse they say "you suck at sex, now get off me" at least they act like you're good. pretty nice of them if you think about it
That's quite a damning statement about men. When I was married, the goal was to be a mutually contented couple, and that included sex. We didn't always achieve orgasm at the same time, but I made sure to try to help her achieve it.
Why is there always money for war, but none for education?

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2004, 06:03 PM

When it comes to sex I only have 1 rule: No faking. If it doesn't happen, I'm not offended. But sex & trust go hand in hand with us.
Do you want forgiveness or respect?

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 12, 2004, 06:04 PM

Originally posted by KarlG:
That's quite a damning statement about men. When I was married, the goal was to be a mutually contented couple, and that included sex. We didn't always achieve orgasm at the same time, but I made sure to try to help her achieve it.
i can understand trying to do that for your wife, i was more refering to single guys just trying to get a piece. i just think some men couldn;t care less if the women achieves an orgasm. maybe i am wrong. just my opinion.

"I'm for anything that gets you through the night, be it prayer, tranquilizers, or a bottle of Jack Daniel's."

nredman
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 12, 2004, 06:07 PM

this thread reminds me of that seinfeld episode

"you know i've faked it."

pooka
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2004, 06:12 PM

As long as I get a reach-around I'm cool.

New, Improved and Legal in 50 States

BlackGriffen
Professional Poster
Jun 12, 2004, 06:28 PM

Originally posted by wolfen:
When it comes to sex I only have 1 rule: No faking. If it doesn't happen, I'm not offended. But sex & trust go hand in hand with us.

BG

Secret__Police
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 12, 2004, 06:51 PM

My Wife has never faked an orgasm.

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2004, 07:01 PM

why women fake orgasms...
Because all you computer dorks suck at sex.

No, really. If I encounter a girl who is shady enough to fake, I just try harder until the result is actually achieved. Then it makes her feel kind of stupid for faking it in the first place. Why wouldn't a girl want to get off?

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2004, 07:17 PM

Originally posted by rozwado1:
If I encounter a girl who is shady enough to fake, I just try harder until the result is actually achieved. Then it makes her feel kind of stupid for faking it in the first place. Why wouldn't a girl want to get off?
There are some women that have a very difficult time achieving orgasm regardless of a man's "technique." I knew a very attractive 30 year old with a child. She would sleep with lots and lots of guys. She confided in me that she doesn't think she ever had an orgasm during sex.

From conversations my wife has had with sisters and friends, some degree of this is not as uncommon as I used to think.

Apart from biology, some women are just too self-conscious and untrusting to ever really surrender to the thing.

goMac
Posting Junkie
Jun 12, 2004, 07:22 PM

I also have friends (girls) who can't orgasm. No fault to the guy.
8 Core 2.8 ghz Mac Pro/GF8800/2 23" Cinema Displays, 3.06 ghz Macbook Pro
Once you wanted revolution, now you're the institution, how's it feel to be the man?

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2004, 07:54 PM

Originally posted by wolfen:
There are some women that have a very difficult time achieving orgasm regardless of a man's "technique."
True, but that doesn't give them a reason to fake. I would think an explanation would be in order (unless it's a one night stand - then it's ok) so you could figure out how to satisfy her.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 12, 2004, 09:04 PM

Yet another reason to go with tha boiz* instead - ain't no way they can fake it for ya

*don't worry, I hate the word "boiz" as much as you do, I was making a point. I think.

Chemmy
Mac Enthusiast
Jun 12, 2004, 09:35 PM

As a guy, I wish I could fake it sometimes.

1.25ghz 15" PowerBook

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Jun 12, 2004, 11:59 PM

True, but that doesn't give them a reason to fake. I would think an explanation would be in order (unless it's a one night stand - then it's ok) so you could figure out how to satisfy her.
Actually, I take that back. Why would a girl want to have a one night stand if she couldn't get off? I'm lost. What was I talking about?

mitchell_pgh
Posting Junkie
Jun 13, 2004, 12:14 AM

The dynamics of sex are VERY complex because you are talking about emotions compounded by a physical action compounded by cultural overtones.

It's different for everyones.

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jun 13, 2004, 10:24 AM

Actually, I take that back. Why would a girl want to have a one night stand if she couldn't get off? I'm lost. What was I talking about?
Loneliness comes to mind. Heck even without the orgasm, all that squirmin' around is pretty cool. I mean, if that's what sex has ever been for you, how would you know you're missin' out?

If you could roll around naked with [insert model here] for 30 minutes, wouldn't ya?

albook
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 13, 2004, 10:33 AM

Originally posted by Chemmy:
As a guy, I wish I could fake it sometimes.
Actually you can. The male ejaculation does not mean he had an orgasm and the other way around!

Meaning:
* Men can have an ejaculation without an orgasm.
* Men can have an orgasm without an ejaculation.

wdlove
Addicted to MacNN
Jun 13, 2004, 10:56 AM

My wife says that she doesn't fake an orgasm. It is all in Love and trust.

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never - in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense." Winston Churchill

amsalpemkcus
Mac Elite
Jun 13, 2004, 11:40 AM

It is all a matter of how the whole thing is performed. And since majority of men dont think of the performance as something that should last atleast a couple of hours I think faking it is the only choice to end it as quickly as the man is designed to get off. Also, considering that it takes an average 1000 thrusts before they climax out I can only see that it will be helpful if they fake it out...although I think if you can manage to provide secondary stimulation at the right spots preceeded with a good 1 hour in foreplay then I dont think they will have a chance to fake it.

wolfen
Mac Elite
Jun 13, 2004, 12:44 PM

Originally posted by amsalpemkcus:
It is all a matter of how the whole thing is performed. And since majority of men dont think of the performance as something that should last atleast a couple of hours I think faking it is the only choice to end it as quickly as the man is designed to get off. Also, considering that it takes an average 1000 thrusts before they climax out I can only see that it will be helpful if they fake it out...although I think if you can manage to provide secondary stimulation at the right spots preceeded with a good 1 hour in foreplay then I dont think they will have a chance to fake it.
Which one are you, Masters or Johnson?

rozwado1
Mac Elite
Jun 13, 2004, 01:50 PM

Originally posted by amsalpemkcus:
...it takes an average 1000 thrusts before they climax...
Is that accurate data? I would have liked to be part of that study.

Powaqqatsi
Mac Elite
Jun 13, 2004, 02:02 PM

Is that accurate data? I would have liked to be part of that study.
I'll try to count it next time.

Oisín
Moderator Emeritus
Jun 13, 2004, 04:14 PM

Originally posted by albook:
Actually you can. The male ejaculation does not mean he had an orgasm and the other way around!

Meaning:
* Men can have an ejaculation without an orgasm.
* Men can have an orgasm without an ejaculation.
But faking it (ie. ejaculating "on command" without having the orgasm to go with it) is hardly an easy task. It's possible that it's something you can train up for, I don't know, I've never tried, but it's still a lot harder for men to "fake it" than for women who normally only need to fake things they can control rather easily.

John F. Smith
Dedicated MacNNer
Jun 13, 2004, 04:29 PM

that's why women sho

uld smoke after sex, to get a buzz that way
( Last edited by Demonhood; Jun 14, 2004 at 02:44 AM. )

Forum Links
Forum Rules