Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Political/War Lounge > Obama Threatens Putin

Obama Threatens Putin (Page 3)
Snow-i
Professional Poster
Mar 14, 2014, 01:21 PM

Kremlin gets DDoS’d by Anonymous Caucasus | Ars Technica

At least someone is taking action against Putin.

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Mar 17, 2014, 10:07 PM

How far did Obama bow to Putin when he said it?

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Mar 18, 2014, 07:34 AM

Down to Putins fly.

Obama IS a laughing stock, limp-wristed, cowardly buffoon. Putin is playing Obama for the simple sucker that he is. That the White House is sending Clueless Joe Biden to drum up support at the EU is an even BIGGER JOKE! Obviously, this administration has no idea what its doing, and the Democrats who approved of such incompetent "JA's" are just as bad.

mattyb
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 21, 2014, 05:53 PM

BBC News - Visa and MasterCard block Russian bank customers

I was wondering, maybe those with good networking knowledge can chime in, if it would be possible to basically cut off Russia from the web. Since countries have certain IP addresses associated with them, the root DNS servers could be changed to just drop all requests from a certain range of IP addresses.

Chongo
Addicted to MacNN
Mar 22, 2014, 07:48 AM

History repeating.

45/47

P
Mar 23, 2014, 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by mattyb View Post
BBC News - Visa and MasterCard block Russian bank customers

I was wondering, maybe those with good networking knowledge can chime in, if it would be possible to basically cut off Russia from the web. Since countries have certain IP addresses associated with them, the root DNS servers could be changed to just drop all requests from a certain range of IP addresses.
Probably, but it would be easier to use BGP to route all of those addresses to a black hole. That is what various less than democratic nations do when they block Youtube or whatever.
The new Mac Pro has up to 30 MB of cache inside the processor itself. That's more than the HD in my first Mac. Somehow I'm still running out of space.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Mar 23, 2014, 05:27 PM

Mish is right:

Regardless, the actions of Obama are disturbing. You do not (rather you should not), punch an innocent party in the face as a means to force a third party to do what you want.

The action by Obama is both criminal and hypocritical. And I bet it does not even work.
Mish's Global Economic Trend Analysis: Criminal Actions by Obama; Two Wrongs Make a Right

-t

Buckaroo
Professional Poster
Mar 23, 2014, 07:30 PM

Curious, has anyone in here changed their mind about Obama? Have they finally realized that their vote for him was the worst thing they have ever done?

It just occurred to me, maybe this should be a separate thread.

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Mar 23, 2014, 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Buckaroo View Post
Curious, has anyone in here changed their mind about Obama? Have they finally realized that their vote for him was the worst thing they have ever done?
I think EVERYONE has realized that by now.

Only real dimwits still think he's da shiznit.

-t

ebuddy
Posting Junkie
Mar 24, 2014, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by turtle777 View Post
I think EVERYONE has realized that by now.

Only real dimwits still think he's da shiznit.

-t
^^^ There's a small segment that still approve of Obama, approximately 36%-38% will support him no matter what. Why? Because they're measuring him based on what they believe he's trying to do, not the product of what he's done. For example, they want socialized health care with less regard for how many have to suffer to bring it into existence. The ideal of populism itself is far more important than how it manifests among the populace. It is paper-ideology after all and has found its success only in the halls of academia, never in any practical application.
ebuddy

turtle777
Clinically Insane
Mar 24, 2014, 07:54 AM

As the Free Shit Army is approaching 50% in the US, it's no wonder they keep voting for clowns like BHO.
Voting different means they would have to change (and go back to work).

It's the ultimate achilles heel of Democracy.

-t

BadKosh
Professional Poster
Mar 26, 2014, 11:21 AM

Barrys most recent gaff, in his response to an ABC "News" man was just pathetic.

See How Obama Answers ABC Reporter’s Tough Question on Russia and Mitt Romney | Video | TheBlaze.com

Add this to the response by the Libturd Media pundits and Obama admin idiots to Drudges' tweet that he paid his Owe-bamacare tax with his 1st quarter tax filing, and you have a really stupid admin/president here.

Forum Links
Forum Rules