Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Software - Troubleshooting and Discussion > Applications > IPTV channels on my LAN, application problems with viewing/browsing

IPTV channels on my LAN, application problems with viewing/browsing
fadiahmo
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Jul 12, 2008, 03:21 AM

Hi guys
this is my first post in this nice forum
I have many many Macs and I'm ready to help you guys solving problems if I can.
I have 25 IPTV Channel in my network using UDP protocol, and I need to build a web page to browse them, now when I click on the channel VLC will start automatically to stream the video, But when you click on another channel VLC close the current one and start to Stream the new one, I want to watch two channels together, I did that by creating another copy of VLC and play first channel on "VLC" and the second one on "Copy of VLC", the problem why I don't want to use this way that I have to make it in more than 300 mac on my network and the fact that I may watch more than 2 at the same time which means that I have to create new copy for each channel !!!!
Or help me to find a player that play many UDP Streams at the same time.

Forum Links
Forum Rules