Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > Marketplace > (OFFER $$ or TRADE) - iBook G4 1.33GHz + iPod 20GB

(OFFER $$ or TRADE) - iBook G4 1.33GHz + iPod 20GB
madhive
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 3, 2007, 03:25 AM

UPDATE: iBook SOLD! The iPod would go into your hands for $75?

Okay, let me start by saying, i am trying to save up the rest of my money i can so i can move out to Europe with my friends. But i am close enough right now.

One - I would trade this all for a 16GB iPod Touch Used or New, a $350 iPod is wayyy worth what you get here.

Two - You can just make an offer to me, and if it sounds good, i'll send this to you, if i can't trade this for an iPod Touch 16GB, then i would atleast like somthing around $400, or more, make me an offer, whatever, just do it =] Thanks guys =]

First of all, here is a link to the specs, i wouldn't feel good filling up this page with them, had to slice the page with the specs by 14/16, Apple can sure make a good list.

I really don't have much to say. I used this for iMovie, and for the rest of it's life, it was away in my closet. I got it brand new in late 2005 i think and it lasted me for 2 months until i got a Powerbook G4. I have no use for this. So it is your gain. Prefect condition. Smoke free home, Paypal is the only method, and you have to have a Verified Address.

( Last edited by madhive; Nov 3, 2007 at 01:29 PM. )

madhive  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 3, 2007, 03:26 AM

madhive  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 3, 2007, 03:27 AM

PowerBub
Dedicated MacNNer
Nov 3, 2007, 10:48 AM

ygpm
please cook my steak again
je suis american

madhive  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 3, 2007, 12:31 PM

Can anyone beat $450? If you can by 5PM tonight it's yours

madhive  (op)
Fresh-Faced Recruit
Nov 3, 2007, 01:25 PM

iBook = SOLD! Some dude offered me a BRAND NEW 16GB iPod Touch to me for it, and i even get to keep the old iPod.

Forum Links
Forum Rules