Welcome to the MacNN Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You are here: MacNN Forums > Community > MacNN Lounge > Middleditch and Schwartz

Middleditch and Schwartz
Thorzdad
Feb 22, 2021, 07:09 PM

Apparently Netflix dropped this set of mini-specials in April, but we only discovered them last weekend. Anyway, if you have Netflix and have a need to laugh your butt off, I highly recommend you watch the three Middleditch and Schwartz comedy specials.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Feb 23, 2021, 10:51 AM

We'll have to check them out. Since Peacock took Parks and Rec to subscribers-only, we've needed a laugh somewhere.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Location: Iowa, how long can this be? Does it really ruin the left column spacing?
Feb 24, 2021, 10:43 AM

Added to my list on Netflix. We rewatched Nate Bargatze's special The Tennessee Kid last night and just about died laughing. He also did a half hour special as part of Netflix's "The Standups" that was really good. We saw him live on March 7th of last year, right before everything was starting to shut down, seems like it was 5 years ago.

Laminar
Posting Junkie
Mar 1, 2021, 05:13 PM

Watched the first one, it's a good time. I don't think I've ever watched long-form improv before, it was really fun.

Forum Links
Forum Rules